Utah Jazz

FF

Guest megalodon

For this game where the JAZZ was able to get the "much needed win to square the series", the team was able to do what you expect them not to do without MEMO.

The Jazz shot 6/13 from behind the arc a high 46.2% clip ... what a way to extend the defense. :P

Bopols! Read and understand my post. You're making a clown of yourself as usual. Talagang obsessed ka kay megalodon. :lol:

i never expect jazz gonna win in game2.... credited goes to williams and coach sloan.... bt expect nuggets in game3....

NOBODY expected the jazz to win period. still and all the jazz won this game on pure heart and solid D and korver's clutch shooting. it will be a dandy in games 3 and 4 .

hope fesenko gets more comfortable starting at the 5 ( huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge opportunity for the 7 foot 300 pound russian ! hope he makes the most of it ). kosta koufos plays too soft for a big man and i like utah's chances with the big banger inside.

deron should continue dictating the game tempo . he was awesome in game 2. korver needs more shots and expect him to be on the floor when the game is on the line. maybe we should change his name to "clutch" korver :-).

Without Memo, the Jazz won't be able to extend the defense of the Nuggets' big men outside so the Nuggets big men could clog up the lane. Nevertheless, a much-needed win to square the series.

For this game where the JAZZ was able to get the "much needed win to square the series", the team was able to do what you expect them not to do without MEMO.

The Jazz shot 6/13 from behind the arc a high 46.2% clip ... what a way to extend the defense. :P

Bopols! Read and understand my post. You're making a clown of yourself as usual. Talagang obsessed ka kay megalodon. :lol:

Seems you're talking about yourself honey dear. Don't tell me you don't understand your own post?

You said with MEMO out Jazz won't be able to extend the defense of the Nuggets. On the contrary, the Jazz burned them with a high 52.9% FG shooting clip including 6 of 13 from the 3 pt area. Just look at their regular season stats and you can say that the Jazz shot better than average that game.http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teams/stats?team=uth

With around 3 min left in the game hindi ba twice naka penetrate si Miles? Breakdown of Nugget's interior defense.

Now if you have problems with my post as you oppose what I said then show your FACTS that the JAZZ wasn't able to extend the Nuggets defense and argue intelligently. As it is based on what you always do, YOU CAN'T so you just start to CLOWN AROUND and make FUN of people (whom ur no match to intellectually) trying to FOOL yourself for consolation. Ahihihihi

Say what pleases you ... at the end of the day all of these are in black and white and the readers would know who's just finger pointing here. I'm not bothered at all. :rolleyes:

Guest megalodon

You said with MEMO out Jazz won't be able to extend the defense of the Nuggets. On the contrary, the Jazz burned them with a high 52.9% FG shooting clip including 6 of 13 from the 3 pt area. Just look at their regular season stats and you can say that the Jazz shot better than average that game.http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teams/stats?team=uth

I said without Memo, the big men of the Nuggets would clog the lane. That is my analysis. Now, I have no control of what happened in game 2. Magisip muna bago magpost. :lol:

I said without Memo, the big men of the Nuggets would clog the lane. That is my analysis. Now, I have no control of what happened in game 2. Magisip muna bago magpost. :lol:

well obviously they didn't clog the lane. imho memo is not their best shooter, probably behind korver and deron.

and seriously naglalaro pa ba si memo?

Yes I understand that was how you analyze the game ... and in fact that was what is expected.

But look at when you posted that analysis. It was after the game and the results already known. Now I don't know if you really don't know anything about basketball to say such a thing or probably you just tried to write down whatever comes into your mind despite not having watch the game. If it was the latter, then obviously nagkamali ka sa analysis mo. Masama bang to be humble and accept the FACT that you were proven wrong (again)? Don't try to wiggle yourself out by trying to pass the blame on others for commenting what really transpired during the game.

Bottomline is YOU EXPECT THE NUGGETS TO CLOG THE LANE WITHOUT MEMO BUT THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO DO THAT AS PROVEN. Now given that the results was known by the time you post, don't tell me that you have no control over what happened. Yes I agree that what happened during the game was beyond your control but your post game analysis is within your control. On the other hand if the said statement was intended to be as a pregame analysis, then is there anything wrong with my post saying that for that particular game the Jazz were abel to do what you weren't expecting them to do?

If you have problems with the facts presented, then show me your FACTS on why I should agree with your analysis. So far all you have presented (as always) is just your stand/opinion on the issue and never did you once ever try to substantiate it with supporting FACTS. Hirap sayo, kahit sinasabi mong ako ang gigil sayo it proves otherwise. HB ka lagi if you see my comments.

Guest megalodon

But look at when you posted that analysis. It was after the game and the results already known. Now I don't know if you really don't know anything about basketball to say such a thing or probably you just tried to write down whatever comes into your mind despite not having watch the game. If it was the latter, then obviously nagkamali ka sa analysis mo. Masama bang to be humble and accept the FACT that you were proven wrong (again)? Don't try to wiggle yourself out by trying to pass the blame on others for commenting what really transpired during the game.-When I posted it, I wasn't yet aware of the results. Besides, if you read my post, I was talking about the whole series and not just one game.

Bottomline is YOU EXPECT THE NUGGETS TO CLOG THE LANE WITHOUT MEMO BUT THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO DO THAT AS PROVEN. Now given that the results was known by the time you post, don't tell me that you have no control over what happened. Yes I agree that what happened during the game was beyond your control but your post game analysis is within your control. On the other hand if the said statement was intended to be as a pregame analysis, then is there anything wrong with my post saying that for that particular game the Jazz were abel to do what you weren't expecting them to do?-I still expect the big men Nuggets to clog the lane simply coz Okur ain't there.

If you have problems with the facts presented, then show me your FACTS on why I should agree with your analysis. So far all you have presented (as always) is just your stand/opinion on the issue and never did you once ever try to substantiate it with supporting FACTS. Hirap sayo, kahit sinasabi mong ako ang gigil sayo it proves otherwise. HB ka lagi if you see my comments.-Look, I really don't care if you agree with my analysis. I don't expect you to agree. :lol:

But look at when you posted that analysis. It was after the game and the results already known. Now I don't know if you really don't know anything about basketball to say such a thing or probably you just tried to write down whatever comes into your mind despite not having watch the game. If it was the latter, then obviously nagkamali ka sa analysis mo. Masama bang to be humble and accept the FACT that you were proven wrong (again)? Don't try to wiggle yourself out by trying to pass the blame on others for commenting what really transpired during the game.-When I posted it, I wasn't yet aware of the results. Besides, if you read my post, I was talking about the whole series and not just one game.

Common... stop wiggling around. You're just mocking yourself. Eto post natin ulit un post mo...

Without Memo, the Jazz won't be able to extend the defense of the Nuggets' big men outside so the Nuggets big men could clog up the lane. Nevertheless, a much-needed win to square the series.

So now you're saying that when you posted you did not know the result and you're talking about the series and not just one game. HAHAHA ... you're so funny. PAlusot ka na naman. The post before yours have already indicated that UTAH won. That was an hour before you post. So what now? Hindi ka nagbabasa? Yan ba ang palusot mo ngayon?

OK, assuming I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you really didn't know the result at the time you made that post. Sinabi mo pa din na "Nevertheless a much needed win to squre the series" ... this is proof that you are now talking about GAME 2 wherein UTAH need to win to level the series at 1 apiece. Remember, as you claim at this point you don't know the game 2 result and the series is only 1-0. My comment state that the JAZZ actually were able to do what you did not expect them to do in Game 2. May mali ba sa mga sinulat ko? So ano ang pinuputak mong I did not understand your post? Again, as I have repeatedly challenge you, show me FACTS to prove otherwise. Until now wala ka pa din maipakita sa akin to support your accusations. Stop kidding me. Obvious na this is another one of your ESCAPE ACT.

I suggest that you stop yackking ... nag self distruct ka na. Wag ka na mag reply kasi puros palusot ka na naman or hihirit ka lang ng personal attacks para malihis sa issue. Let's end this topic.

PEACE

Guest megalodon

Common... stop wiggling around. You're just mocking yourself. Eto post natin ulit un post mo...-Uhm, doggy, it was my analysis. Not yours. Masyado kang affected sa analysis ko. Go make your own analysis. Problema kasi sayo, masyado kang obsessed na makabawi sa akin. :lol:

So now you're saying that when you posted you did not know the result and you're talking about the series and not just one game. HAHAHA ... you're so funny. PAlusot ka na naman. The post before yours have already indicated that UTAH won. That was an hour before you post. So what now? Hindi ka nagbabasa? Yan ba ang palusot mo ngayon?-Obviously, you don't understand the meaning of analysis dog. You're way too affected by my posts. Can't get over the past wherein I always humiliate you? :lol:

OK, assuming I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you really didn't know the result at the time you made that post. Sinabi mo pa din na "Nevertheless a much needed win to squre the series" ... this is proof that you are now talking about GAME 2 wherein UTAH need to win to level the series at 1 apiece. Remember, as you claim at this point you don't know the game 2 result and the series is only 1-0. My comment state that the JAZZ actually were able to do what you did not expect them to do in Game 2. May mali ba sa mga sinulat ko? So ano ang pinuputak mong I did not understand your post? Again, as I have repeatedly challenge you, show me FACTS to prove otherwise. Until now wala ka pa din maipakita sa akin to support your accusations. Stop kidding me. Obvious na this is another one of your ESCAPE ACT.-Haha! Man oh man. You really are obsessed in getting even. Use your real nick peithe. Sinsuspend ba kaya hindi mo magamit? Again, I'll stress out that it is my analysis. Problema sayo, lahat ng post ko kinokontra mo para lang makabawi sa akin. :lol:

I suggest that you stop yackking ... nag self distruct ka na. Wag ka na mag reply kasi puros palusot ka na naman or hihirit ka lang ng personal attacks para malihis sa issue. Let's end this topic.-On the contrary, you're the one who's self-destructing. These posts only show na gusto mong makabawi sa akin coz parati kang napapahiya. :lol:

Common... stop wiggling around. You're just mocking yourself. Eto post natin ulit un post mo...-Uhm, doggy, it was my analysis. Not yours. Masyado kang affected sa analysis ko. Go make your own analysis. Problema kasi sayo, masyado kang obsessed na makabawi sa akin. :lol:

So now you're saying that when you posted you did not know the result and you're talking about the series and not just one game. HAHAHA ... you're so funny. PAlusot ka na naman. The post before yours have already indicated that UTAH won. That was an hour before you post. So what now? Hindi ka nagbabasa? Yan ba ang palusot mo ngayon?-Obviously, you don't understand the meaning of analysis dog. You're way too affected by my posts. Can't get over the past wherein I always humiliate you? :lol:

There are various points raised ... and no direct answers to these.

As I said If you don't have anything more relevant to say stop replying to my post ... end of topic. However, as long as you reply then it means

OK, assuming I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you really didn't know the result at the time you made that post. Sinabi mo pa din na "Nevertheless a much needed win to squre the series" ... this is proof that you are now talking about GAME 2 wherein UTAH need to win to level the series at 1 apiece. Remember, as you claim at this point you don't know the game 2 result and the series is only 1-0. My comment state that the JAZZ actually were able to do what you did not expect them to do in Game 2. May mali ba sa mga sinulat ko? So ano ang pinuputak mong I did not understand your post? Again, as I have repeatedly challenge you, show me FACTS to prove otherwise. Until now wala ka pa din maipakita sa akin to support your accusations. Stop kidding me. Obvious na this is another one of your ESCAPE ACT.-Haha! Man oh man. You really are obsessed in getting even. Use your real nick peithe. Sinsuspend ba kaya hindi mo magamit? Again, I'll stress out that it is my analysis. Problema sayo, lahat ng post ko kinokontra mo para lang makabawi sa akin. :lol:

I suggest that you stop yackking ... nag self distruct ka na. Wag ka na mag reply kasi puros palusot ka na naman or hihirit ka lang ng personal attacks para malihis sa issue. Let's end this topic.-On the contrary, you're the one who's self-destructing. These posts only show na gusto mong makabawi sa akin coz parati kang napapahiya. :lol:

Just what I expected (in BOLD), personal attacks na naman ang pangontra mo ...

Hayyyy sumagot ka pa ... wala naman katuturan. Obvious ur trying to wiggle around the situation and just want to have the final say. But that won't happen as long as you continue to comment on my post.

dog s@%t, alam ko naman na analysis mo yan. As you said I should make my own analysis and that is just what i did. I made one and it counters your analysis. Ikaw ang affected kasi you can't get over it. Worst you can't even substantiate your own argument.

^Care to share your own analysis since you're so knowledgeable in basketball? :lol:

no need. not because i am more knowledgeable in basketball than you, i am obligated to share my analysis. your analyes remind me of a famous Plato quote:

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.”

Guest megalodon

no need. not because i am more knowledgeable in basketball than you, i am obligated to share my analysis. your analyes remind me of a famous Plato quote:

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.”

And I would say you are the latter and I am the former. :lol:

Guest megalodon

ame='megalodon' date='22 April 2010 - 11:47 PM' timestamp='1271951264' post='7356564']

Just what I expected (in BOLD), personal attacks na naman ang pangontra mo ...-

Hayyyy sumagot ka pa ... wala naman katuturan. Obvious ur trying to wiggle around the situation and just want to have the final say. But that won't happen as long as you continue to comment on my post.

dog s@%t, alam ko naman na analysis mo yan. As you said I should make my own analysis and that is just what i did. I made one and it counters your analysis. Ikaw ang affected kasi you can't get over it. Worst you can't even substantiate your own argument.

Syempre ayaw mo magpatalo although obvious naman na olats ka na. I just made an analysis and you're the only one who cared to challenge my analysis which is valid and logical. I mean if Okur ain't there, the Nuggets will surely clog the lane with their big men. Ganun talaga pag nababara parati sa akin. You're so obsessed with getting even with me that you challenge my posts even if there is nothing to challenge. Hirit ka pa aso. :lol:

Syempre ayaw mo magpatalo although obvious naman na olats ka na. I just made an analysis and you're the only one who cared to challenge my analysis which is valid and logical. I mean if Okur ain't there, the Nuggets will surely clog the lane with their big men. Ganun talaga pag nababara parati sa akin. You're so obsessed with getting even with me that you challenge my posts even if there is nothing to challenge. Hirit ka pa aso. :lol:

Simpleng tanong para tumigil na ang usapang "ayaw magpatalo" na ito ...

Ang pi-nost ko po e about game 2, wherein I presented that the Nuggets were not able to do what you expect then to do. Did I ever say that your opinion is invalid or illogical?

Wag mo na paikutin...sabi ko naman if i do you injustice sa post ko present me FACTS that counters the Facts I presented to you when I claim that The Nuggets were not able to do as you expect them to do in Game 2. If you can do that i will issue an APOLGY ...

wag po tayo defensive at balat sibuayas dito ...wag mo na ulit uliting sabihing barado ako sa iyo samantalang ang hamon ko di mo masagot.

Guest megalodon

statements like this show your foolishness, my dear friend. all you do in this board is yak.

On the contrary, that's what you do. I just did a simple analysis and you say that my analysis is for people who don't know their basketball. I asked you to share an analysis and you couldn't even give one. Tama ba peithe aka Celts aka zagan? :lol:

Edited by megalodon
Guest megalodon

Lethargic play by the Nuggets in game 3. I guess this has something to do with Coach K's absence. AD doesn't really motivate the Nuggets the way Coach K does. I guess game 3 will go to Utah.

Guest megalodon

No Memo, no problem! :rolleyes:

Jazz' exceptional shooting continues as they hit 7 3s on 39% shooting from long distance and 47% overall. Millsap shoots 11-14 even with Denver's big men clogging the lane. B)

The Nuggets simply sucked in this game. No energy. The Jazz, on the other hand, have been playing like a wounded tiger.

No Memo, no problem! :rolleyes:

Jazz' exceptional shooting continues as they hit 7 3s on 39% shooting from long distance and 47% overall. Millsap shoots 11-14 even with Denver's big men clogging the lane. B)

i guess someone's analysis did not happen and once again, proven wrong.

may palusot pa na "no energy" and "playing like a wounded tiger".

his opinions are the ones always clogged. in tagalog, barado.