• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Credit Card Talk

• 3 weeks later...

Meron ba sa BDO neto?

Meron yata sila sir yung BDO Cash Card MasterCard :) Hindi ko lang sure though yung reliability nya pagdating sa online/international transactions...for Online/International shopping most people use Union Bank or BPI debit cards...Smartmoney and GCash debit mastercards are alternatives kaso syempre kelangan mo bumili ng sim card for usage

sorry for the late reply and I hope this helps :)

Metrobank M card = no annual fee for life, no points.

Citibank = perpetually waive depende kung na offeran ka ng ganun

BPI= 2015 nag offer sila ng waive annual fee for life.

RCBC =This yr may ongoing promo na no annual fee for life.

*based sa observation, kadalasan pag no annual fee, walang earning points at mataas ang interest rate nsa 3.5 to 3.95%, citibank lang ang may points kpa din. at sa Citibank lang ang automatic yearly increase ng credit limit.

BDO Shopmore card, walang earning points, kaso madaming perks pag sa SM ka namimili.

• 4 weeks later...

Any tips on how to waive the annual fee for credit card principal and supplementary? My credit card issuing bank is BDO. Thanks!

In my experience, I just kept on paying on time. I've had credit card for more than 7 years and I've been waiving my annual fee yearly.

In my experience, I just kept on paying on time. I've had credit card for more than 7 years and I've been waiving my annual fee yearly.

Thanks for the reply :) Were you approved the full amount or only half of it? I asked my friend who works in a bank and she said it's possible to only get half waived.

• 3 weeks later...

Any tips on how to waive the annual fee for credit card principal and supplementary? My credit card issuing bank is BDO. Thanks!

I just got off the phone with a BDO customer service representative. My annual fees of Php 1500 and Php 750 for both principal and supplementary cards have both been approved. She said that the reversal will take around three banking days and it will show in the next billing cycle.

It was a very quick and easy transaction. She simply asked for some of my information for verification, placed me on hold for a bit, and then informed me that my request for reversal of the annual fee has been approved.

Overall, I am satisfied and pleased.

• 1 month later...

Just for info sa ibang may tanong.

Got Metrobank Gold Card

1. Waived Annual Fee P 2,500.00 same as supplementary. May mga ipapagawa lang sayo like you have to charge/spend a certain amount within a month to waive it.

2. Credit Limit automatically increases. They haven't informed me about it before, I just noticed the balance but I think you can control the limit, try to call them.

3. As for the points and rewards. Got a P 2,000.00 vouchers before for fliplops ba yun. Hindi ko lang nagamit. But after than wala nang ibang rewards, sobrang mahal din ng redeemable items. I charged 500 - 800k per year pero hindi man lang ako makaredeem ng electric fan (from the points accumulated in a year). Alam ko BDO may magandang rewards. Nag stick lang ako dito kasi metrobank ang savings ko so no hassle in paying I do it online.

• 2 weeks later...

In terms of credit scores, which is better? paying the minimum due amount or full account balance?

I noticed with my HSBC.. in less than 6 months of just paying a little higher of minimum due.. tinaasan agad yung credit limit ko without informing me..

Samantalang ung RCBC.. which is madalas kong bayaran in full balance... hindi ako tinataasan.. although hindi pa naman ako nag rerequest kasi hindi ko kelangan..

• 1 year later...