• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Credit Card Talk

Syet ano nirereason pag magpapawaive ka ng CC? TIA

I'm a big spender (I pay my utility bills and monthly groceries using cc) kasi so I'm banking on that. I just tell them that I've been with them for so long and have done business with them for so long and I'm sure that I have an outstanding credit rating. So if they won't waive my annual fee, they can just close my account. I have other credit cards. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ANO BA ANG NANGYAYARE SA MGA TUMATAKBO SA CREDIT CARD?????

I think the banks have a common file of delinquent users so they would know who they would black list. I could be wrong though.

Citibank hires a third company to run after those who have outstanding debts. A friend of mine used to work there. They would call their delinquent clients pretending to be a lawyer & harass them. Threatening them that they would bring people to pull out appliances/furniture if he doesn't pay.

Ang alam ko walang nakukulong sa utang. Except if you gave PDC checks that bounced.

I think the banks have a common file of delinquent users so they would know who they would black list. I could be wrong though.

Citibank hires a third company to run after those who have outstanding debts. A friend of mine used to work there. They would call their delinquent clients pretending to be a lawyer & harass them. Threatening them that they would bring people to pull out appliances/furniture if he doesn't pay.

Ang alam ko walang nakukulong sa utang. Except if you gave PDC checks that bounced.

thank u sir dirk? anyone here na may alm fast approval or fixer to get ccard??

there is a common database mandated by BSP. its called CMAP.

• 3 weeks later...

Kung malaki na ang utang sa credit card, I suggest you take a back-to-back loan on your savings and payout your credit card bill, one time-big time. Credit card companies charge as much as 3% per month on outstanding balance.

Credit is cheap, meaning interest rates on loans is low. Restructure your debt to a point you can get out of it.

I suggest a 1:1 ratio of debt to savings. Do not overspeand.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...