Samsung Mobile

• 3 weeks later...

GUYS HELP,I ACCIDENTALLY PUSHED SA MESSAGING APP FOLDER UNG NOT ALLOW BUTTON.IT SAYS"UR OPERATOR MAY CHARGE YOU...FOR USING THIS"IT WAS MY FIRST TIME TO SEND MSG SANA ON S7.BUT NOW I CANT BECAUSE OF THAT MISTAKE.I CANT FIND ANY FOLDER ON THE S7 THAT CAN UNDO THE MISTAKE.I ASKED A FRIEND WHO HAD A FONE WITH ANDROID MARSHMALLOW PERO IBA SETTINGS NUNG SA KANYA.NKAKAINIS TALAGA UN.BIGLAIN KB NMN NA UR OPERATOR MAY CHARGE U ...ETC.SYEMPRE NA DISCOURAGE AKO,SAMANTALNG MESSAGING LNG NMN UN.BAKIT KASI KAILANGAN PA LAGYAN NG POP UP NA GNUN.I BET I WILL HEAR SIMILAR STORIES,NEED HELP ASAP,CANT SEND MSGS,CAN RCV THOUGH.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Read somewhere na the eagerness of samsung to release a phone which is far more advanced than apple's was the cause of the problems of the note 7. the new features demanded more power which demanded a bigger battery which would have demanded a larger phone so samsung tried to shrink a large capacity battery ina small frame which led to the explosion problem...i don't know if its accurate though. in any case, if you really want a great phone from samsung, buy an s7 edge. Its fantastic

• 3 months later...