Paypal Sa Pinas...

sir tangang tanong can i also use my BDO credit card aside sa UNION eon bank credit card which I don't have? haba kasi pila sa unionbank eh... I'm a conservative guy when it comes to technology kaya I hope someone can really have the patience to help me out. I would want to shop in ebay international thanks :blush:

unfortunately dude, Paypal dont verify the mastercard from BDO.

madali lang naman mag apply ng EON card, punta ka sa website ng Unionbank, fill up the online application form.

Within 1 week, makatanggap ka ng email notification that you can claim your card.

Iba yung pila nung pag claim ng card so no hassles :P

you have to pay 380.00PHP though.

Then activate your card with ATM function, load it up kasi when you use it to verify sa paypal, PP will charge it 1.35USD.

Then hingin ng PP yung batch number.

madali lang naman mag apply ng EON card, punta ka sa website ng Unionbank, fill up the online application form.

Within 1 week, makatanggap ka ng email notification that you can claim your card.

Then activate your card with ATM function, load it up kasi when you use it to verify sa paypal, PP will charge it 1.35USD.

naku i guess i can kiss the initial payment i made thru the net sa paypal kasi nagregister na sa bdo credit card ko and its just now i know di sya pwede for paypal, mageon ako next time huhuhu

naku i guess i can kiss the initial payment i made thru the net sa paypal kasi nagregister na sa bdo credit card ko and its just now i know di sya pwede for paypal, mageon ako next time huhuhu

hmmm medyo nalito lang po ako ng konti. na verify ng PP yung mastercard BDO credit card mo? May binigay na batch number si BDO dun sa 1.35USd charge ng paypal?

So how do we add funds from eon to paypal? ive heard na ang pede lang maiadd is kung may bank account # ka pero usa dapat yun...

so how can we purchase kung walang balance???

You don't have to ADD FUNDs to your Paypal account. Kasi when your purchase over the net, usually credit/debit cards will do.

Ganito yun.

Paypal is mostly used by merchants, kasi if we buy products from them, credit/debit cards dont accept payments from strangers. and di din pwede bank deposits, kasi matagal mag reflect. Although there are such things as online banking, pano ka makapag transfer kung ala ka account sa bank nung merchant?

Dun papasok Paypal, you pay them through paypal, para mabilis.

==============

For example you join my Get-Paid-to ... programs sa sig (naks mega promote) How will they pay us? di pwede sa bank, di pwede mail yung check, ala di sila gcash hehehe. They pay us through paypal instead.

Edited by alex_corvis

^^^ of course i know all of that...

you dont get it what im saying is that dba for exmplae ikaw may eon ka na dba sabi mo. have you registered it already sa paypal? anyways ang lalabas doon sa paypal balance mo is $0.00 meaning walang laman yung paypal mo...

so pag bumili ka for exmplae sa online websites syempre pag nag pay kas using credit card/debit automatic ibabawas yun syempre dba

e how about pag nagpay ka using paypal e kung $0.00 ang balance mo how can you purchase the product if you dont add funds to your paypal

anyone please answer po thanks...

hmm... alam ko na, i tried purchasing an ad package kanina lang with 0.00 balance sa paypal.

I bought 10ref package sa bux.to kanina worth 9.99USD, with 0.00 balance sa paypal. and it went through. How? Pag verified na yung paypal mo with a credit/debit card, ang hihingin na lang sayo is your paypal account. And automatic na ibabawas ng paypal sa cc/dc on file sya.

dati din kasi naalala ko i tried to buy the same pacakge nung di ko pa na claim yung card ko, na promt ako sa page "your paypal account is not yet verified, please enter your credit card details in which you will make a payment"

So yun, kahit zero balance sya, basta may laman credit/debit card mo, good to go ka na :)

hmmm medyo nalito lang po ako ng konti. na verify ng PP yung mastercard BDO credit card mo? May binigay na batch number si BDO dun sa 1.35USd charge ng paypal?

Good day sir! thanks po for reading my post like what i've said in my other post im conservative more of naive regarding these transactions... anyway when i enrolled my BDO credit card sa paypal which i typed all the needed info and after sending it. I immediately called the BDO hotline... which they verified that i had a transaction which was credited to me. But aside from that I have no official verification it it pushes thru....

Sir question po medyo nalilito ako sa if I apply EON in unionbank I also have to apply for their credit card? Coz like other concerned here, o balance po kasi yun laman initially ng EON or we must deposit money in our eon account if we are suppose to use it?

Thanks in advance sir!

Sensya na if you have to explain it like your explaining to a grade schooler pero im not good in these stuffs thanks :blush:

Its been 2 weeks since i filled up the online application form pero wala pa rin ako na-rereceive na email na pwde ko na kunin yung card :cry:

pano to ser?

Edited by agent_tom
Its been 2 weeks since i filled up the online application form pero wala pa rin ako na-rereceive na email na pwde ko na kunin yung card :cry:

pano to ser?

base on experience, you won't receive any calls or emails from them. What you will do is call the branch concern or the branch na nilagay mo sa online application mo.. Meron na yan.. They are just too lazy to call you..

pano to ser?

Hmm dapat kasi 5-10 business days eh, kung nagapply ka and naabutan ka ng xmas holidays, medyo matagal talaga. Dec24-25 is holiday, Dec31-Jan1 Holiday.

Or check your spam folder baka nandun. I recieved the notification on time. Pero like what zeromike said, ok din na tawagan mo sila, kadalasan mas nauuna dumating san branch yun bago ka email :)

recap para sa itinatamad mag backread and easy step by step na rin

1. First you need to have a Paypal Account. If you don’t have one and plans to do business online or has an existing one, I suggest you sign-up and get a account.

2. After signing with Paypal, visit Unionbank's Official Website to apply for an EON Cyber Account online. The card can be picked-up after 3 to 5 banking days from the branch where you have nominated to get the card. By the way, when you get your card, make sure you bring 2 valid I.D.s with their photocopies and at least 500 to 1000 pesos for initial deposit (though initial deposit is not required). I will explain later why you need to deposit initially. By the way, don’t forget to sign their hardcopy form so that your account will be activated. This again usually takes 3 to 5 banking days for it to be activated but I suggest you put on your beautiful smile and ask if your account can be activated immediately since your going to link it with your Paypal. I got mine activated the next day.

3. When you have your card and have deposited an initial amount, go back to Unionbank's Official Website to get your EON Cyber Account enrolled to internet banking. After enrolling your account, it takes 48 hours for you to login and start online banking. You can’t skip this one, so you have to wait.

4. When your account is already active, go back to Paypal and add your EON Cyber Account. Paypal will charge you with $1.95 as an Expanded Use Fee (use to verify your accounts real existence and this is the reason why you need to have an initial deposit). After 5 banking days (since the day you added the card to your Paypal Account), call Unionbank Toll Free Customer Service Number (1-800-1888-2277) to get your Expanded Use Number.

5. Once you acquired the Expanded Use Number, login to your Paypal account and continue with your EON Account registration (adding or enrolling your card). Now that your added and completely verified by Paypal, your sending and withdrawal limits will be lifted. And now, you won't be having a problem when it comes to withdrawing your money. You can withdraw your money through Unionbank ATM (highly recommended since there will be no withdrawal charge).

*note take from www.pinaymommy-biz.blogspot.com

Hmm dapat kasi 5-10 business days eh, kung nagapply ka and naabutan ka ng xmas holidays, medyo matagal talaga. Dec24-25 is holiday, Dec31-Jan1 Holiday.

Or check your spam folder baka nandun. I recieved the notification on time. Pero like what zeromike said, ok din na tawagan mo sila, kadalasan mas nauuna dumating san branch yun bago ka email :)

youre right sir, they sent it through spam. too late for me to get it. hndi kaya mawawala yun sa branch if ever ill pick it after 6 months? hehe

kanino pwede makiride ng payments sa paypal... :cool:

bket ayaw ng Citibank ko sa paypal... huhuhu

sir pano ayaw magverify? ako i tried my BDO and na credit yun minimum amount tapos nagpalipas ako ng ilan days i called my operator and iniwan ng paypal yun verification number ko kaya verifed account na ako kaso takot pa ako gamitin kasi im not sure how.. i'm hoping nga someone here can help me or correct my presumptions thanks

sir pano ayaw magverify? ako i tried my BDO and na credit yun minimum amount tapos nagpalipas ako ng ilan days i called my operator and iniwan ng paypal yun verification number ko kaya verifed account na ako kaso takot pa ako gamitin kasi im not sure how.. i'm hoping nga someone here can help me or correct my presumptions thanks

question muna. soryy medyo magulo eh :P (kasi ang alam ko Unionbank EON palang ang verified sa pinas)

1. You used your BDO mastercard to verify your account, hence PP charged you 1.95USD?

2. You called your BDO operator and verified that PP charged you?

3. When you call BDO did they give you the PAYPAL BATCH number that is required, and you went to your PP account and input the batch number to complete the verification process?

if all your answer is yes, then verifed ka na nga.

Now to your question, you want to use your PP account to purchase right? Well that's easy, if you go to a website like e-bay, amazon or other online store and you saw the paypal logo there, you can just click that to purchase. Ganun lang. Its fairly simple, and very secured. For ebay for example, if you were scammed by your seller, and did not deliver the product you purchased, you can email PP for a dispute and they will refund you back the money you spent.

question muna. soryy medyo magulo eh :P (kasi ang alam ko Unionbank EON palang ang verified sa pinas)

1. You used your BDO mastercard to verify your account, hence PP charged you 1.95USD?

2. You called your BDO operator and verified that PP charged you?

3. When you call BDO did they give you the PAYPAL BATCH number that is required, and you went to your PP account and input the batch number to complete the verification process?

if all your answer is yes, then verifed ka na nga.

Now to your question, you want to use your PP account to purchase right? Well that's easy, if you go to a website like e-bay, amazon or other online store and you saw the paypal logo there, you can just click that to purchase. Ganun lang. Its fairly simple, and very secured. For ebay for example, if you were scammed by your seller, and did not deliver the product you purchased, you can email PP for a dispute and they will refund you back the money you spent.

Sir Alex Corvis Thanks for your time and patience in understanding my queries! All my questions have been answered, I will always remember this day that because of you I can purchase the collectibles I want. Cheers to you sir!