• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

How To Learn To Swim

this is similar sa experience ko..pero ako ay hinagis sa 6ft while i am 9years old.. at first i was crying but then something hit my mind that i need to survive..and that's how i learned freestyle swimming.

practice buoyancy first. pnta k sa malalim or atleast dun sa hndi mo kaya tayuan sa pool. dala k ng salbabida or dun k malapit sa hagdan kapit kapit k lng sa gilid ng pool. slowly try to thread the water. pag feeling mo lulubog kna kapit ka ulit sa gilid ng pool or sa anong mangdala mo that time. then repeat the process until you're fully accustomed to it.
Lakas lng ng loob ang kailangan. don't panic, relax your body, breath normally for sure lulutang ka. once you're good at it. for sure, kayang kayang mo ng lumangoy. :lol:

PS.
di ako professional swimmer or kung ano man. just speaking solely base on my experience. btw, natututo lng ako lumangoy dahil tinulak lng ako ng classmate ko nung highschool. kaya sa susunod k pag may ka tropa kayong tinanong kung pano sila natututong lumangoy then ang sagot nila tinulak lng si ng kaibigan ning maniwala ka! kasi im one of them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Learn from a swimming coach whether profesional/freelancer. There are instructors offering their service in Facebook.

You can go to public swimming pool like Rizal memorial, Ultra Pasig, Army Gym and MASA Makati. :D

You can ask the life guard :ninja: there and

they will refer you to freelance instructors. The rate usually starts from 300 and can go up 1000 if it's a professional instructor.

Better ask for bundle rate of 6 to 8 sessions and some instructors will give you discount.

PS: I used to be a swimming junkie before(swimming 5x a week in different public pool) .

That's why I had experience on where to look for good credible instructors. Good luck :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, xxx0909 said:

Natuto ko mag swimming (freestyle and breaststoke) by enrolling sa swim central. They offer survival swimming lessons and freediving as well. 

After learning, ayun solo mode na sa pool for laps and endurance training 🏊‍♂️

I know how to swim pero not confident sa malalim and gusto ko din sana itry ang freediving. Hindi ba nakakahiya magenroll pag nasa 30s na? 😅