Airsoft or Paintball

rolex_philippines

Mga sites that i am familiar with na malapit sa Manila are just a few - yung iba nagclose na:

Makati Poly - Location: in front of B-Side: 6 floors of intense CQB action! Stairwell and room clearing. Open on weekends - game fee is 150 fps limit is 430

KM-18 - Location: KM18 West Service Road, Parañaque. Open area game site with trees and makeshift structures - game fee is 150 fps limit is 450

The rest of the sites i know are a little far from Manila but are great places to play nonetheless ;)

Sitting Ducks - along Libis just after the entry to Eastwood. Combination CQB and open area game site - game fee is 150 fps limit is 450

Camp Masada - Fairview beside the La Mesa Watershed. This is a large Mil-Sim site and is the home site of Team Apocalypse. game fee is 150 fps limit is 450 for assault rifles 500 for DMRs

Camp Malawak 1 - Fairview past Lagro going to Tungko. Largest of the sites posted here. 40 hectares of thick woodland and vast open fields for Mil-Sim. Home site of Team Marshals Elite game fee is 150 fps limit is 450 for assault rifles 500 for DMRs

Ung camp masada wala na :( pero merong bago "camp masada 2" just google maps it makikita nyo... contact number ng team apocalypse: 09178297804

• 2 weeks later...

Brand new WE G36C costs around 14-15k, spare mags around 2k, better buy in local shops than ordering online so you can test the unit before buying, also if coming from abroad, customs could be a hassle.

WE G36 is a very reliable unit and low maintenance if you use it properly. IN terms of playability, has a decent muzzle velocity and is quite accurate. I had one before and used it for several years without changing anything internal. HTH.

Gas gun users,

May I ask if anyone knows how much a WE G36C costs, as well as the price for a spare mag?

Also, has anyone tried ordering units and parts online? Please, share your experience and some other information that may be of help. :)

TIA

Brand new WE G36C costs around 14-15k, spare mags around 2k, better buy in local shops than ordering online so you can test the unit before buying, also if coming from abroad, customs could be a hassle.

WE G36 is a very reliable unit and low maintenance if you use it properly. IN terms of playability, has a decent muzzle velocity and is quite accurate. I had one before and used it for several years without changing anything internal. HTH.

Thanks for the info.

Any local shops within the metro that you can reco?

I go to Tuk's for most of my needs. Thanks!

Neknek's near guadalupe/BGC area has a wide range of WE and other gas gun brands whether rifle or pistols and lots of airsoft accessories. Offers reasonable prices too.

Thanks for the info.

Any local shops within the metro that you can reco?

I go to Tuk's for most of my needs. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I tried playing paintball and airsoft back in the day, but in the U.S. and not here. Paintball hurts more, magkaka bruise ka talaga, and more expensive to play due to the cost of the paintballs compared sa pellets ng airsoft. The cool thing about airsoft is the mil-sil ( military simulation ) aspect of it. I'm not sure if there are still playing fields here sa Manila, I always see laser tag fields e.

Meron pong gamesite to play airsoft in the metro try sitting ducks in libis its near a police station and they have rentals as well

• 3 weeks later...

Want to try airsoft. Any suggestion how i can start? Thanks.

Open facebook, join a Philippine airsoft group, look for a place convenient to you, check their schedule, come play. Most game sites are very friendly toward newbies or lonewolves. Most have on-site rentals, around 500 for gun, gear and pellets.

Where are you near?

san ako mkakabili ng blowback pistol around Makati area?

Meron sir sa Vincent's sa Makati Cinema Square, malapit sa Jollibee.

o kaya Neknek sa may papuntang Fort area

• 2 weeks later...

Want to try airsoft. Any suggestion how i can start? Thanks.

you can try to search in facebook -> Filipino airsoft forums

for newbie my best advice is to rent first rather than buying all of the airsoft stuff then deciding airsoft is not for you, kc di mo na mbebenta ng almost same price ung mga guns and gears mo, usually 1k-2k less mabenta lng, and be wary of scammers (may it be buyers and sellers and as well as the gunsmiths) nagkalat yan sa airsoft community.

may mga game sites na nag-ooffer ng gun rentals

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...