Airsoft or Paintball

rolex_philippines

Question: which is more expensive to play? (Assuming one plans to play for a while)

I would assumed that paintball would be more expensive to play since the ammo are not readily manufactured locally. The equipments used in airsoft are more realistic in looks for firearms. In my humble opinion, both airsoft and paintball are best played with the honesty system on each player. Having said this, with heavy clothing on airsoft, one can easily deny of being hit. When I was living in Maryland USA, they usually don't offer any paintball matches during the winter season. Not due to the reason of the gas propellant not functioning well in cold weather (co2 are commonly used, but now they have the regulated compress air type called pneumatic), but due to the reason that the ammo becomes harder to break upon impact during the match. Even with the heavy clothing on the player, if hit by one of the frozen paintball ammo which doesn't splat the paint on the clothes. The player would have a hard time denying of being hit when you can't help in shouting "OUCH!" upon impact. Being hit by a frozen 60 caliber ammo, it still can leave a red mark on your skin even with heaving clothings. That's why, some of my paintball buddies over there, always have some frozen ammo in the freezer to be used in self defense purpose or to shoot deers that are eating their garden. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...