Airsoft or Paintball

rolex_philippines

mga sir saan po ba mga airsoft playgrounds or sites dito sa manila na open pa today. baka kasi ala na mga pinupuntahan ko. namimiss ko na maglaro

Β 

Mga sites that i am familiar with na malapit sa Manila are just a few - yung iba nagclose na:

Β 

Makati Poly - Location: in front of B-Side: 6 floors of intense CQB action! Stairwell and room clearing. Open on weekends - game fee is 150 fps limit is 430

KM-18 - Location: KM18 West Service Road, ParaΓ±aque. Open area game site with trees and makeshift structures - game fee is 150 fps limit is 450

Β 

The rest of the sites i know are a little far from Manila but are great places to play nonetheless ;)

Β 

Sitting Ducks - along Libis just after the entry to Eastwood. Combination CQB and open area game site - game fee is 150 fps limit is 450

Β 

Camp Masada - Fairview beside the La Mesa Watershed. This is a large Mil-Sim site and is the home site of Team Apocalypse. game fee is 150 fps limit is 450 for assault rifles 500 for DMRs

Β 

Camp Malawak 1 - Fairview past Lagro going to Tungko. Largest of the sites posted here. 40 hectares of thick woodland and vast open fields for Mil-Sim. Home site of Team Marshals Elite game fee is 150 fps limit is 450 for assault rifles 500 for DMRs

Β 

Mga sites that i am familiar with na malapit sa Manila are just a few - yung iba nagclose na:

Β 

Makati Poly - Location: in front of B-Side: 6 floors of intense CQB action! Stairwell and room clearing. Open on weekends - game fee is 150 fps limit is 430

KM-18 - Location: KM18 West Service Road, ParaΓ±aque. Open area game site with trees and makeshift structures - game fee is 150 fps limit is 450

Β 

The rest of the sites i know are a little far from Manila but are great places to play nonetheless ;)

Β 

Sitting Ducks - along Libis just after the entry to Eastwood. Combination CQB and open area game site - game fee is 150 fps limit is 450

Β 

Camp Masada - Fairview beside the La Mesa Watershed. This is a large Mil-Sim site and is the home site of Team Apocalypse. game fee is 150 fps limit is 450 for assault rifles 500 for DMRs

Β 

Camp Malawak 1 - Fairview past Lagro going to Tungko. Largest of the sites posted here. 40 hectares of thick woodland and vast open fields for Mil-Sim. Home site of Team Marshals Elite game fee is 150 fps limit is 450 for assault rifles 500 for DMRs

Thanks for the info sir.

Seems like game fees have gone up. No problem about that, since it's not a piece of cake to maintain one.

@shinobi,

How long are the scenarios being played in masada? The last time I played there it was 30 minutes.

May dalawang area dun for 2 types of games. Yung sagingan katapat ng neutral zone can be used for quick rush games that can be played 5-10 mins but if your playing Hamburger Hill then that would take 30mins especially pag well fortified sya!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...