• 3 weeks later...

Can someone explain where exactly is SOMS?

Also, does anybody from the U.P. community know if the thai canteen located at the back of U.P. Diliman has transferred to somewhere else? Last I heard, nagsara lang sila. This despite the brisk business they were doing- hard to imagine they would go belly up.

Best experience when i went to thailand was the food, next yung nightlife. personally, i like thai food better than pinoy food, pagbalik ko ng Pinas parang matabang na lahat ng pagkain.

Agree, masyado malasa ang food nila. daming spices.

Though if you're not fond of spicy or kahit medyo maanghang na food. di mo magugustuhan ang Thai food.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to Thailand this past January. I love:

- Mango salad. That was the first time I ate salad in a completely different way. Chopped up into strings, served with salt and spices (very hot!)

- Pad Thai. Who doesn't like it?

- Thai CHilli Squid. Awesome seafood dish.

I will say this. I've eaten Thai food before, but having tried it locally right where it was born, they make them really spicy! I was sweating each time we eat out and my eyes tear up. Can't complain though since the food was soo good :)

Can someone explain where exactly is SOMS?

Also, does anybody from the U.P. community know if the thai canteen located at the back of U.P. Diliman has transferred to somewhere else? Last I heard, nagsara lang sila. This despite the brisk business they were doing- hard to imagine they would go belly up.

nag-sara sila.. may case ata about nagkasakit due to food nila.. or something na parang ganun.. kinda weird lang na sa dami ng kumain dun ay parang isa lang nagkasakit..

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...