The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

Galing ako Mira kanina, tinanong ko thera ko kung ano ba itsura nung Jasonx at kung mabait ba. Curious kasi ako. Scale of 1 to 10 daw, nasa 5 pero sana daw wag na siya kunin ulit. hahaha

im sure hindi nya kabarkada or katropa yang thera na yan haha

lolz tinanong kung mabait, ang sagot sana wag na kunin? kayo na humusga!

parang diring-diri hahaha

there goes you reputation dude

yan na ba ang the real jasonX? lol

good morning everyone, good vibes good vibes tayo today :)

Edited by joseph_stalin

Yaan muna sila sir jasonX atleast ikaw kilala ka namin at mabait ka naman at ok kausap...

peace :rolleyes:

out of the blue bigla ka nag post dito Ms.A? :) so naki usap sau si JasonX na kung pwede palabasin na good customer sya. Pathetic mo naman bro !!!

di na lang kasi aminin pag kakamali saka humihingi ng apology sa mga thera na perwisyo eh. sa isang damage control, mas madaming namang negative feedback ang lumalabas sau.

btw peace din tayo Ms.A :)

Edited by batman911

Galing ako Mira kanina, tinanong ko thera ko kung ano ba itsura nung Jasonx at kung mabait ba. Curious kasi ako. Scale of 1 to 10 daw, nasa 5 pero sana daw wag na siya kunin ulit. hahaha

natawa ako may numerical rating pa yung mukha. 5/10. hahaha pero yung pamatay yung sinabi ni thera na ayaw niya na kunin siya ulit. mula doon masasabi mong not good ang feedback

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hayop ka na may handle name na eypcjr nabbwisit ako sayo at dahil binlocked mo ako sa lahat ng social media accounts mo at sa cellphone mo dito ko na lang sasabihin mga rants ko sayo!!!

Ang panget panget mo!

Ang pandak mo pa!

Badluck ka ng buhay ko!

Ang sarap mo ipa good job!

I SUPER DUPER MEGA HATE YOU!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Context: Victim is actually the conflict starter, pero the response seems to go too far na. User posted pics of the victim, and implying threats through social justice.

Running to mommy to tell on me? Fack you. you already know who was the conflict starter. And you go say I'm bullying the bully? you're a fu.cking asshat.

if you're such a concerned citizen, why did you let the other as.shole continue posting his poisonous rants. I just pushed back & you're saying im the bad guy? what a a douchebag you are. Maybe i should go ask around about you chad. wouldn't you like your shi.t posted online?

quit reporting my post on here. this is the fight club, anything goes on this thread dumbas.s. thumbing your nose in other people's business. i should thumb my nose on your business. how would you like that?

• 2 weeks later...

you're a loser. and you know you're a loser because you're in denial. pathetic. can't even get girls without paying. nobody outside of an mp would be interested in you. boo hoo for a fuc.king loser like you. who can't real girls. what a sad pathetic life you have. sucks to be you.

you're a loser. and you know you're a loser because you're in denial. pathetic. can't even get girls without paying. nobody outside of an mp would be interested in you. boo hoo for a fuc.king loser like you. who can't real girls. what a sad pathetic life you have. sucks to be you.

so much hate, but thats ok, let it all go

until everything you hate in your sad pathetic life is gone

i'm not sure what fight club thread is all about, but i'm not here to fight

instead, i'm hear to help you get out of the loser hole you're in

if you feel your life sucks, dont worry, eventually, you'll find happiness in your life

hoping for your fast recovery and all the best

you must be retarded or something. not once did you address what im saying about you. don't put me in the same loser boat you're in. im happy with my life. yours is the crappy life. pathetic loser who gets so much happiness with creampies on people he pays? is that what you think is the measure of a REAL MAN?

i guess any ugly mutherfocker like you would be happy if any girl would touch you. having problems getting girls you don't have to pay in order to bed them? i wonder who the loser is between you and me? what a crappy life you have if its getting some measure of happiness from a person you have to pay for in order for them to give you time.

you can take your "fast recovery and all the best" and shove em up your ass faggot.

instead of deflecting your sad mediocre issues with getting real women on me, why don't you concentrate on putting your own recovery because only true losers like you who cant get real girls will get their kicks off and start bragging about creampies on people you gotta pay. hahaha

if you think bragging about that is something to be proud of then you must be delusional. delusional focking ugly loser

i guess you're on the right track, let everything you hate in your crappy pathetic loser life out

if you feel that no real woman will touch you because you are an ugly mutherfocker, dont worry, there are also REAL MEN you may be interested in and let them shove up your faggot ass

just let all the hatred in you come out, this will be your first stage towards your "fast recovery"

i'll talk to you again when you are ready for the second stage of your transformation

until then, i wish you all the best

fu.ck off old man. all you said was a bunch of trash. im good looking. girls go to me not the other way around ass.hole. the thing of it is, i get girls without having to pay for them but i am here so i sometimes get some, but i don't go off bragging like im king shi.t because i got on with a girl i paid for. not like YOU! stop deflecting your ugliness on to me. halata ka masyado. inulit mo lang yung mga sinabi ko at binalik sa akin adding some other shi.t. you're so dumb you can't even create an original reply. now thats just sad.

the reason im even taking a couple of important minutes out of my time on your worthless as.s is because im taking exception to that post of yours bragging about creampies you piece of shi.t, lowlife.

Bragging about paying girls gets your rocks off? what a nutjob you are. you really are a loser.

stop pretending to know how to speak in english too, dumb shi.t i just noticed you can't even properly construct a sentence without looking like a fu.cking retard.

attachicon.gifloser.jpg

attachicon.gifloser2.jpg

People who think creampies on women he paid for, are something to brag about is nothing to be proud of. it just means you're so happy you got a fu.cking achievement. but the reality is it aint an achievement sherlock, it just means you can't get girls in the real world to go out with you so you pay em so they can spend time on you. a worthless sack of shi.t

yeah, sure, you didn't have to be that defensive, but whatever makes you happy, i'm good

all the best :)

• 4 weeks later...

tang ina ka talaga gago! magsumbong sumbong ka lang gago hindi ako titigil. tangna ka talaga. naka-abang pa rin ako at iba pa sayo alisto kami pag papunta ka kasi may text alert na sa yo gago

kala mo ba may magagawa ang pagsusumbong mo? gugulpihin ka namin pag nakita ka na gamin gago. pati dito ilaladlad ko kagaguhan mo mahilig ka mag live ah t.angna ka. doctor kupal

kahit palitan mo pa handlename mo gago. ruvik's revenge ang p.uta sebcastellanos kupal. sinabi ko na sa mga spa ang ibang handlename mo gago alam nila pag namukhaan ka nila tetext sila sa min tangna ka gago maghanda ka magulpi kupal

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

@rtzTANG INA MO. BASURA MUKHA MO. TINATAWAN PA NG MGA THERA HAHAHAH KALA MO KASI GAGANA MGA BOLA MO. ULOOOLLL. SAKSAKAN KA PA NG KAPANGITAN GAGO. SAKSAK MO SA PWET MO YUNG TAPA MONG WALANG KWENTA. HIMURIN MO SA BIBIG MO PAGKATAPOS CHUPAIN MO SARILI BAYAG. ULOL. MAJAJACKPOT KITA SA MGA ARAW NA TO GAGO. BIGLAAN NA LANG MANGYAYARI. PAKYU MAMATAY KA NA TANDA! MATANDANG HAMPAS LUPANG PANGET!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@blakedraven

Panget mo pala sa personal. Mukha kang gago pala hindi nakakagulat kasi andito ka lagi mga taong walang syota sa totoong buhay andito. At least malapit Lanai sa bahay mo diba tatawid ka lang diyan sa Cubao. Wawa naman buhay mo. Lagi kang nakalogin dito sa mtc panay post. Walang totoong babae mapagkaabalahan kaya dito ka lagi. Hahahah. Lungkot ng buhay mo. Buhau ng isang Loser. Sharpshooter na handlename mo nabura. Pati yung alternick mong Tata Moran na suspend din.

• Winner! (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...

@Devil-may-carehoy! Potang ina mo. Sinungaling ka. Tinawanan ka pa. Popost ka ng peke kala mo hindi malalaman. Ulol! Babaw kaligayahan mo kung feeling mo aangat ang pagiging GM mo. Loser ka sigurado sa totoong buhay kaya dito ka lang nagmamayabang. Wala ka makuha chicks sa totoong buhay hahahah, wawa ka namang punyeta. Tapos kasinungalingan pa yung post mo Gago! Alam ko kotse mo.

• 2 weeks later...