The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

• 2 weeks later...

Due to insistent public demand we are bringing back the fight club. Some rules.

1. What happens in the Fight Club stays in the Fight Club

2. If the fighting spills out of the fight club the members involved will be suspended and/or banned without warning, these rules should serve as warning enough.

3. Posting of personal information is absolutely not allowed. This includes real names, phone numbers, home or business addresses, photos, emails addresses, instant messenger IDs and the like.

4. Threats of violence will not be tolerated.

5. If you step into the fight club it is assumed you know what your getting yourself into. Do not go crying to a mod or admin that someone was mean to you or is flaming you. If your in here you should be able to handle it.

6. Rules can be added or removed at our discretion. If we add something and you dont read it and get banned, too bad.

Does the author still use MTC?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

f#&k you Jake Celestine you fat piece of s@%t. Donut eating tub of lard. ugly mother fuzcker like you, your posts are fuzcking idiotic thinking you know it all. fuzcking cocksuzcker!! Scumbag fat piece of shiet feeling know it all!! ass.hole. i know what you look like now. i hope to run into you. you fat fuczk!

Ju

hey! you morbidly obese fat f#&k. this is the fight club thread so i can call you a donut munching slimy Pig anytime i want to. no mods to stop me from calling you out, so don't bother calling for help, you peter griffin ugly looking fat as.shole who cant see his own dick coz his fat gut is too wide for him to see it. i really hope to meet or even run into you, you thick headed chunky prick!

you f#&k.er, i talk to people you know and now i know all about you you fat piece of shiet! cock sucker!

fu.cking know it all. you need to know when to shut up instead of posting everything like you know it all the time. you chunky fugly fat fu.ck!

Trending si Bonito sa FB, nag nakaw ng halik sa isang traffic enforcer, hinuli daw sya kasi beating the red light tapos nung kinukuha ng enforcer yung lisensya nya sinabi niya "Ano itchura nun? hindi ko alam ang itchura ng lisensya saan nabibili yun? tapos bigla daw hinalikan yung traffic enforcer.

mabangis pala yang hayp n yan haha.. ano na ngyari sa trafic enforcer