The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

The trouble with nick fury is that he seems to be very affected by the negative descriptions given to him by his opponents. Go on, keep up your focus nick fury!

Mr. Invisible, go! Keep on fighting against nick fury! Mr Destroyer, keep on fighting!!!

Thanks Bro Nick for the acceptance. Those are my only alternicks. Others however are my friends. You know that I have some friends in other threads, right? You should know that coz you're a great researcher. You even posted in some threads where I maintain some level of dominance; no need to mention that here of course.

Okay, I can undo those negative votes little by little if you want. But they're not all coming from me. Maybe 1/6 or something coz I can only vote 5x a day. Thanks!

• Like (+1) 3

I know UP AdMU personally coz I was the one who invited him to join MTC. I was already an MTC member in 2006 when there were fewer members then. But it was not a very active account. After 4 years, when I wanted to post again, I forgot the password. So I decided to create the present account SaintPeter.

Joe Chan is another friend too. We had some gimmicks together sometimes, usually once a month.

All others in your list are no longer familiar to me.

Please try to ask Invisible123 and others too. they can provide other infos I guess.

Thanks Bro!

UP AdMU is of course one of my good friends. We've known each other since AteneoHS. I was the one who invited him to try out for the Blue Eaglets when I was in Team B. But I'm 3 or so years older than him; I was in senior year when he was a freshman. His dad and my dad are good friends too.

Oh yeah, I remember now, he's a friend of Saintmichael ARCHANGEL. The latter requested him to vote positively (+) for Miss.Calliope's account. Then he also requested me to vote for MissCalliope. So I did as instructed. I voted for Miss.Calliope and, consequently, her account went up from negative 2 (-2) to positive 19 (+19) immediately that day. He must have requested other persons too to vote for MissCalliope coz I could only vote 5x as mentioned supra. But I care less about that because I don't know anything about Miss.Calliope in the first place.

Thanks Bro Nick!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Downvote 2

That's all about Alternicks Bro Nick. Those two are mine that's why they rarely post because I'm the one who's active. Anyway, I'm planning to deactivate them too for my peace of mind also. I just want to be at peace with anyone especially you coz it's feels great to have no enemy.

I'm gonna keep my promise to you that I'll try to undo those negative votes. That's 5x votes daily. Thanks again Bro Nick Fury for being so reasonable! Keep well.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Downvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...