The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

I'm all alone trying to post around 100 messages a day in different threads. Sometimes I couldn't even reach 100 due to lack of time because posting 100 messages would normally require 5 hours on the average. Do I need to waste more time creating another account? That's crazy!

I am only allowed to maintain one account here. Other than that is illegal.

If you have some concerns with other people here at MTC, please PM them instead.

Are you an enemy of DevilGod or Invisible just like before? Pls PM them. Then resolve your problem.

Thanks Bro. Peace! Team hug tayo, yan! Parang Miami Heat hehehe. God bless :)

• Like (+1) 2

It's not advisable to fight sir SaintPeter5858 coz he's a very gentlemanly person.

He has lots of fans in other threads also.

But I can FIGHT NICK FURY IN REAL LIFE!!! Go, name the venue! You want in Resorts World manila during the URCC or any MMA fights? We can arrange for an Undercard? you want it next month? Name it you Gayweather Imitator!!!

• Like (+1) 1

It's not advisable to fight sir SaintPeter5858 coz he's a very gentlemanly person.

He has lots of fans in other threads also.

But I can FIGHT NICK FURY IN REAL LIFE!!! Go, name the venue! You want in Resorts World manila during the URCC or any MMA fights? We can arrange for an Undercard? you want it next month? Name it you Gayweather Imitator!!!

Nick Fury, patulan mo na at tanggapin ang hamon ni BizmanFan! Papalakpak ako sayo for sure!!! :D

• Like (+1) 1
Guest miss.calliope

No argument there ;)

Good! *keeps the 30% in her pocket* ;)

Eto na, umiinit na dito. Calling my girlfriends Danielle and Riveria, let's watch na! :) Miss.Calliope, join us, too! Popcorn's on me.

I will never say no to popcorn.

no spectators here! everyone is a fighter, you brats!

:lol:

no spectators here! everyone is a fighter, you brats!

:lol:

Hahaha! Let us girls watch muna, we're all cheering for Nick Fury (I guess) anyway.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1