The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

hahaha. iniiba mo na naman ang usapan. ito pa ang isa, bukod sa isa kang GAGO, DRUG ADIK ka rin. baka gusto mong ibunyag ko ang totoong pagkakakilanlan sayo?

Hey retard, take it easy. You're blood pressure is shooting up. By the way, after all this time, it's still that word which you're fixated with. Why not accept the fact that you're just my bitch whom I toy with constantly on this thread. laugh.gif

Grow up first you thin little boy Nick Fury! Eat more nutritious food. Oh, but where will you get the money to buy food when you're so very poor? How can you fight a 220-pounder 6-footer?

I think the reason why this guy "IRapedsatan" can easily belittle Nick Fury is probably because the former is a son of either Teresita Sy-Coson or Robina Gokongwei-Pe.

By the way, who's this Saint Peter that Nick "The Rat" Fury keeps on talking about? He doesn't seem to be part of the fight here.

Keep the fight Invisible, Wendy, and other friends here! We're gonna win soon brothers!

not nick the original, rather, nick "GAGO" fury

Whatever his name is brother. Nick is still the most despicable character here at MTC!