The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

nangangarap ka ng gising nick "gago" fury.

Well, SaintPeter5858, it isn't really hard to put negative votes especially when you have 50 or more alternicks. It seems that you're stuck in your room the whole day doing nothing but make alternicks, post nonsense and put negative votes on other people's posts. I mean you've taken the word pathetic to a whole new level. Oh, by the way, I regard the negative votes you put on my posts as pogi points. I know pikon na pikon ka na sa akin. The more you put negative votes on my posts, it means the more pikon you get. Again, buy a life loser. By the way, I'm being polite when I say loser. laugh.gif

I'm at the West Tower of Tektite right now; not in my Makati condo unit. I'm actually always on the go. Why would you take me as someone who stays inside his room all day long? You might be talking about someone else and not Saint Peter. hahaha! C'mon Bro, wake up! Wake up! Don't lose your basic logic! Hahahaha :D

• Like (+1) 2

Tito Nick, bakit hanggang 5 posts lang pwede ko malagay dito? Bakit yun iba pwede 20 or more posts?

Can I answer for your Tito Nick? It's only lately that I could post more too. This June 9 pala, mag one year na pala ko dito sa MTC. Pero naka 110 posts pa lang ako. Maka post ka lang madami pag naka 50 or more posts ka na hehehe. Sige, post ka pa ng madami.

• Like (+1) 4