The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

are you talking to yourself Budoy?

last time i checked you're the one crying in here because someone gave you a red rep. you can always back read. lol

You even posted in the complaint desk about it. Nakalimutan mo na ba? let me refresh you.

http://s18.postimg.org/v9a1ajfg9/Untitled.png

Naalala mo na? lol

You can go ahead and give me red rep anytime. I take it as a compliment.

The more red rep the better. Because it is equivalent to the number of people you pm'ed and begged just to get back at me. haha!

I actually pity those people that you pm'ed. Wala nalang silang magawa kundi sakyan ang pagiging stupid mo. ^_^

• Like (+1) 8
  • Downvote 101

didn't mean to disappoint you Budoy, but unlike you, I don't beg to other members to give me green rep and give other users a red one.

You can rest assured that the red reps you are getting are genuinely given by other members because they can see the moron inside of you.

I hope you enjoy your self-inflicted green reps as much as I enjoy my red ones. As I said earlier, I take them as a compliment.

You are getting out of your way just to get back at me. Now, isn't that flattering? Someone is actually wasting time on me just because of pure non-sense. lol

Did I hurt you so bad Budoy? poor Budoy.. I actually feel bad for you. You're mom should have really swallowed you when you're still a sperm so you wouldn't have to experience all the harsh things this world has got to offer.

Your mom made a big mistake giving birth to you. She might have been a very very bad girl to produce someone like you. Do me a favor and slap her for me please. Thanks.

disclaimer:

I will not be responsible if the user above me eventually commits suicide or get a heart attack because of too much anger.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Downvote 3
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

OI! NAKNANG TOKWANG CHINITOGUYLIBIS DI KA MARUNONG MAGBASA?

Kumukulo ulo ko sa pinaggagawa mo. Wala kaming pakialam kung Chinito ka or taga libis ka, or may kotse ka, kung anak mayaman ka, di ka naman marunong magbasa ng rule.

Ano akala ko, tutuwad mga babae sayo pag sinabi mo "bored" ka and kelangan mo hook up?

Ayusin mo buhay mo leche!

• Like (+1) 1

OI! NAKNANG TOKWANG CHINITOGUYLIBIS DI KA MARUNONG MAGBASA?

Kumukulo ulo ko sa pinaggagawa mo. Wala kaming pakialam kung Chinito ka or taga libis ka, or may kotse ka, kung anak mayaman ka, di ka naman marunong magbasa ng rule.

Ano akala ko, tutuwad mga babae sayo pag sinabi mo "bored" ka and kelangan mo hook up?

Ayusin mo buhay mo leche!

Lol! This made my day.

O huwag na masyado uminit ulo mo sa bata. Alam mo naman para lang naman yun aso na desperado sa kapirasong buto. I mean laugh at the kid and poke him with a stick a lil bit. But he is not worthy ng kabwisitan mo

sabi ko nga, mag Ashley Madison na lang sya.

• 3 weeks later...

Due to insistent public demand we are bringing back the fight club. Some rules.

1. What happens in the Fight Club stays in the Fight Club

2. If the fighting spills out of the fight club the members involved will be suspended and/or banned without warning, these rules should serve as warning enough.

3. Posting of personal information is absolutely not allowed. This includes real names, phone numbers, home or business addresses, photos, emails addresses, instant messenger IDs and the like.

4. Threats of violence will not be tolerated.

5. If you step into the fight club it is assumed you know what your getting yourself into. Do not go crying to a mod or admin that someone was mean to you or is flaming you. If your in here you should be able to handle it.

6. Rules can be added or removed at our discretion. If we add something and you dont read it and get banned, too bad.

I'm back you f#&k-tards!

• 3 weeks later...

Your last sentence: "Posting pictures that could be misunderstood as their pics when in fact they are pictures of celebs."

Seriously???? I mean, really seriously????

So the implication by your last sentence, it is wrong to use celebrity pictures in our avatars. I'm a fan of Maja Salvador so I used her picture once or twice as my avatar.

Do you mean to tell me there are morons who would really think I am Maja Salvador??? You got to be kidding.

"Posting pictures that could be misunderstood as their pics when in fact they are pictures of celebs."???

"Posting pictures that could be misunderstood as their pics when in fact they are pictures of celebs."???

Sorry but I couldn't stop laughing. Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that. Oh Christ!!!! :D :D :D :D

I will agree with you on this one. Hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Handa ko na Popcorn! Hahahahahaha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

O yung mga asong tahol ng tahol sakin lumabas na kayo, si "IZUMO" lang ba? Tigil-tigilan nyo ko ha dahil we both know pare-pareho tayong walang mapapala sa isat-isa, kung may problema kayo sakin "THANK YOU" dahil may impact ako sa inyo, may pa douchebag douchebag pang term na ginagamit ang liit lang naman ng sweldo, :lol: :lol: :lol:

O eto sayo BUTTHURT

http://i.imgur.com/1dPD27g.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Hey Fag X,

I run a business, a real estate business.

And you, you're just an EMPLOYEE. IT right?

And a graduate of la salle?

hoy IZUBO, nakakatawa ka, ganun ka talaga ka affected sakin? kung ako nasa kalagayan mo hindi ko ipagsasabi yan kung anu mang kalokohan yang pinapatakbo mo, tukmol, wag kang masyadong seryoso jan at wag kang masyadong affected ha, baka dumating ang panahon i kwento mo na ang buhay mo dito maipakita lang talaga na hindi ka nagpapatalo, :lol: :lol: :lol: Real Estate? "AH OK" :lol: :lol: :lol: sapat na yang nalaman mo sakin, hindi ko naman kailangan mag kwento ng background ko dito sa buhay, nakakatawa, nagpapakilala agad tong si IZUBO, oy tukmol, wag kang masyadong seryoso jan, forums lang to, baka next time mag post ka na ng mga picture dito ng negosyo mong patapon ha, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Fad X

Surprised? Never ako na surprised, Achievement na sayo yan? Ipagmalaki mo, gawan mo ng certificate of achievement at ipa-laminate at frame mo pa, Play? Cge mag isa ka, Alam mo nakakatawa ka, seryosong seryoso ka, samantalang ako naglalaro lang dito sa Fight Club, Wag masyado seryoso, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Fad X