The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

Gunggong talaga tong si Budoy. Nonsense pa.

In case pala na di mo pa nabasa yung rules ng fight club(dahil busy kang tignan kung nadagdagan o nabawasan ba yung rep mo. lol) ito yung rule#5.

5. If you step into the fight club it is assumed you know what your getting yourself into. Do not go crying to a mod or admin that someone was mean to you or is flaming you. If your in here you should be able to handle it.

And now that you know, I strongly suggest that you do your stupid self a favor and just GTFO. ^_^

And don't forget to bring your stupid rules with you.

• Downvote 41

last time I checked the title of this thread is "The Fight Club" and not "The GMRC club" :lol:

Your biggest mistake is posting in this thread. Pusong mamon ka naman pala.

Para kang baklang putak ng putak. Iyak ka pa ng iyak may nagbigay lang ng negative rep sayo. Ungas ka talaga. haha!

Next time if you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen.

Hindi ito ang thread para magpaka righteous ka gunggong.

From now on, you are now my little-cry-baby-bitch budoy. :P

If you want you can post again in the Complaint Desk.

Para lalo kang pagtawanan ng ibang users. haha!

Seriously, stop crying about sh!t that you brought upon yourself.

And lastly, http://s28.postimg.org/9mh1k1th5/image.gif

• Downvote 95

^^^^ hahaha. you nailed it. he was then a perfect liar. unfortunately for him i do have tons of evidences to prove that whatever he said or talked about were all wrong after all.and i still have those evidences hehehe

You're dropping the bomb there! Hope it's gonna eradicate all the unconscientious minions who are lurking here!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Downvote 7

Akala ko nasa "The Talk Show" thread ako, tapos bandang huli naging "Face to face" na. Lol

New year na but still the same lame person.

@miss Jessa, mawalang galang na po. pero when you get into the moshpit, you must expect to get bump.

@Budoy, go create a new thread for your new "talk show". Entitle it "Budoy's Balitaktakan". Wag ka dito magkalat, ungas.

I wish I can give all e-reputation suckers a million green rep so I can make their e-life a little brighter and make them e-happy.

If I e-hurt any of you, then fvck you.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Downvote 87