The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

TNT Hsia's Lesson on Warriorship of the Day:

Grasshopper: Master, how does one find the strength within oneself?

Master Po: By being one with all that is without himself.

GrasshopperKCC: Yet, these sometimes contend?

Master Po: When fire meets ice, which prevails?

Grasshopper: Ice.

Master PoPoe: Yet in dying, does not the ice, becoming water, also die?

Grasshopper: For the fire dies.

Master Po: That prevails which refuses to know the power of the other. Where fear is, does not danger also live? And where fear is not does not danger also die? Where the tiger and the man are two, Grasshopper, he may die. Yet, where the tiger and the man are one, there is no fear, there is no danger. For what creature, one with all nature, will attack itself?

Read, Ultimatae Warriors, & hope that you'll learn.

nyahahahahahahahahahah

napahiya ang tukmol!! nice one leviticus

supalpal ang kumag kaya napauwi ng di oras

ang kanyang sagot

Faggot ass stories that no one gives a s@%t about!!

nyahahahahahahahahaha

napahiya ka nanaman TNT

yan ang napapala ng mga kolokoy na tulad mo na nagpipilit dito sa FC

parang ung tatay mong nakakahiya na tumatae sa lunchbox!!!

nyahahahahahahahahahahaha

Guest Leviticus

nyahahahahahahahahahah

ang kanyang sagot

nyahahahahahahahahaha

napahiya ka nanaman TNT

sure ako lumabas yan ng bahay at bumili ng pirated DVD. napaka-obvious based on his "lesson for the day" crap that he gets his material from badly subtitled movies.

Eto nahulog nanaman sa bitag si tnt bading

huling huli sa post nya na mahilig syang maglaro ng itlog

di lang natin alam kung kaninong itlog ang hilig nyang laruin

baka itlog ni Mr. Parkinson

nyahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So .. uhmmm .. do any of you ladies here likes to play with balls like I do? Yum Yum

http://technique.library.gatech.edu/articleimages/2005-01-21-24-1.jpg

sure ako lumabas yan ng bahay at bumili ng pirated DVD. napaka-obvious based on his "lesson for the day" crap that he gets his material from badly subtitled movies.

nyahahhahahahaha

ganyan yang tukmol na yan eh

pag wala ng maihirit eh mag bibigay ng "Gay lesson of the day" na walang silbi

akala naman nya may napupulot na aral sa kanyang pinagsasabi

ang mabuti pa e magpulot na lang sya ng ebak ng erpats nya na dahil sa sobrang retarded eh nagkakalat sa bakuran nila!!! nyahahahahahahahahahaha

For the Benefit of all the readers .... Let me remind you, altoknoakt aka Mrs. Wee Willie Woodpecker, that you don't speak for the FIGHT CLUB. ONLY THE MODERATORS & I DO!!! Try exerting some more effort to remember that the only things you're entitled to speak for are your gayprens, the Ultimatae Warriors.

HOY TARANTADO WAG MONG IDAMAY ANG MGA MOD DAHIL DI SILA

TANGA NA GAYA MO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALIPIN KA LANG DITO !!!!!!!!!!!

BWAKANG INA MO TALAGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nyahahahahahahahahahah

ang kanyang sagot

nyahahahahahahahahaha

napahiya ka nanaman TNT

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

TAMA KA DYAN WILLIE BOY, SUPALPAL ANG INABOT NG BAKLANG TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAG PAPAKAPILIT KASI EH !!!!!!!!!!

PINAKAPUTANG NA MO TNT !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Leviticus
nyahahhahahahaha

ganyan yang tukmol na yan eh

pag wala ng maihirit eh mag bibigay ng "Gay lesson of the day" na walang silbi

akala naman nya may napupulot na aral sa kanyang pinagsasabi

ang mabuti pa e magpulot na lang sya ng ebak ng erpats nya na dahil sa sobrang retarded eh nagkakalat sa bakuran nila!!! nyahahahahahahahahahaha

bakit nga ba dito sa FC ako napadpad eh notorious ako as an HS guy? hehe..

wala na kasi oras para maging "maligaya" so dito na ako naglalabas ng "init ng ulo". Willie, may dispedida ako sa favorite hangout ko! tawagin mo na ang dating mga tomador and get ready to partake of the essentials: beer, pica-pica, girls, beer, calamares, girls, beer and more beer!

Guest Leviticus

^^Pahabol

TNT Hsia, I'm NOT sorry to say that you are too weird for our company kaya hindi ka imbitado sa aking despidida. We don't want to go through the hassle of plastering our ass as a precaution to your infected micro-dick. In addition, ayaw rin namin mapahiya sa mga kalokohan (CRAP) that we know you are notorious of.

Dun sa venue na pupuntahan sure ako pati mga roomboys hindi ka papatulan. kahit bayaran pa ang mga girls hindi ka nila pagtyatyagaan kahit na anong drama or lesson for the day. ano ba? you need to say sob stories so that the girls would pity you in order for you to get laid. ang nakakatuwa you would want them to penetrate you! mandidira lang sila because of your terminal condition. hindi mo rin kakayanin because where we are going, mga TUNAY NA LALAKI ang pwede dun. Frankly, you don't even meet HALF of the required manliness.

better stay home, lubricate your pinky finger and use it to wank yourself off because sure ako pagod na ang dila mo sa kaka self-pleasure mo. maawa ka naman kay junior.. wag mo nang piliting lumaki kung hanggang ganyan lang siya.

as a reminder: too much masterbation can cause brain damage.

Edited by Leviticus
^^Pahabol

TNT Hsia, I'm NOT sorry to say that you are too weird for our company kaya hindi ka imbitado sa aking despidida. We don't want to go through the hassle of plastering our ass as a precaution to your infected micro-dick. In addition, ayaw rin namin mapahiya sa mga kalokohan (CRAP) that we know you are notorious of.

Dun sa venue na pupuntahan sure ako pati mga roomboys hindi ka papatulan. kahit bayaran pa ang mga girls hindi ka nila pagtyatyagaan kahit na anong drama or lesson for the day. ano ba? you need to say sob stories so that the girls would pity you in order for you to get laid. ang nakakatuwa you would want them to penetrate you! mandidira lang sila because of your terminal condition. hindi mo rin kakayanin because where we are going, mga TUNAY NA LALAKI ang pwede dun. Frankly, you don't even meet HALF of the required manliness.

better stay home, lubricate your pinky finger and use it to wank yourself off because sure ako pagod na ang dila mo sa kaka self-pleasure mo. maawa ka naman kay junior.. wag mo nang piliting lumaki kung hanggang ganyan lang siya.

Honoring words to me that I'm not befitting the company of you & your fellow microbes that hide behind the comfort of each other's arms & alternicks in my FIGHT CLUB to give the illusion of number. Thank you. Leaving? Well, have a great trip to Hell, I know you look forward to the trip, being the great diplomat I have been. Having a despedida? Well, enjoy your crying game with your gayprens. May they satisfy your Bitch Complex in the process!

Edited by TNT Hsia
AFFECTED SIYA. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

guys.. take note na lang. lesson for the day! TNT Hsia ay pikon, doesn't like to be corrected, magrarason na nga mali pa ang katwiran. God complex? you've got to be joking! siguro gambling and jueteng lord complex (my apologies to actual gambling and jueteng lords) pwede pa. also.. "the ignorami in the Western World whose teachings you hold as Gospel truth & culture you probably worship & envy". what a hypocrite! eh dinadaan mo sa english ang post mo.

HYPOCRITE!!!

tamang tama election time kaya ka siguro lumabas sa pinagtataguan mo! talamak ang mga katulad mo!

sige nga.. mali ang "t's", and "somedy" mo. using your "ELEKTRA" complex how would you reason out your grammatical mistakes?

and just so you know.. Sigmund Freud was credited for defining what an ELECTRA (take note of the spelling) complex. Without him the "ELEKTRA" complex; that you keep brandishing around like the basket-case closet homo freak of nature (and may I add) intellectual wannabe, would not exist.

Please backread, O sufferer of the Bitch Complex. The honor bestowed upon me of having a God Complex was from you. For that, I thank you once again. By the way, I'm sure your gaypren, altoknoakt, whom I formally appointed "spellcheck of my FIGHT CLUB" certainly appreciates your assistance & coming to his rescue.

Eto nahulog nanaman sa bitag si tnt bading

huling huli sa post nya na mahilig syang maglaro ng itlog

di lang natin alam kung kaninong itlog ang hilig nyang laruin

baka itlog ni Mr. Parkinson

nyahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Stalking me again & lying to make your wooden penis grow, as usual? ;) Sorry, outside this room, you're really nothing but a piece of s@%t begging to be picked up from the kangkungan your parents left you. You don;t interest me as much as I do you, broken hearted woodpecker. Good thing you have Leviticus, the love of your life. Teka baka magselos si altoknonutz niyan! Sa bagay, the Ultimatae Warriors might have a bit of fun "in-fighting."

FROM CRABMAN

Wahahahahahah!! TNT intellectual wannabe pahiya ang pota!!!

wrong grammar pa english english ka pa gagoooo!

kaya pala TNT handle mo e - Tanga Na Tanginaah Pa!!!!! hahahaha!

unggoy! bobo!! kainin mo na t** mo gago!!

Pinansin nanaman ako ng baklang walang panindigan. OK, If I hurt you for calling you Crapman, I'll do better by calling you CRAPGIRL. I hope you're happy now.

^^Pahabol

nyahahahahahahahaa

sapul nanaman si bading na tnt

kawawa naman ang tukmol

syempre, punta ako dun tol !!

pm me kung kelan ang inuman

Honoring words to me that I'm not befitting the company of you & your fellow microbes that hide behind the comfort of each other's arms & alternicks in my FIGHT CLUB to give the illusion of number. Thank you. Leaving? Well, have a great trip to Hell, I know you look forward to the trip, being the great diplomat I have been. Having a despedida? Well, enjoy your crying game with your gayprens. May they satisfy your Bitch Complex in the process!

nyahahahahahahahahahah

tsk tsk tsk

inggit ka totoy!

nyahahahhaahhahaha

kawawa naman si tNT bading, di inimbitahan sa inuman

walang kaibigan ang bugok kundi yung tatay nyang may saltik sa ulo

nyahahahahahahhahahaha

inumin mo na lang yung matubig tubig na etchas ng tatay mo para naman malibang ka

nyahahhahahahahahahaaha

Edited by kuya willie
Despite their illusions of number ...

Chivalry is victorious once more!!!

http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/article/674/674429/v-for-vendetta-20051208093357493-000.jpg

despite your futile attempt to be a man

you are just a thong wearing, cock sucking, s@%t eating, son of a retard!!

nyahahahahahahahahahaa

Guest Leviticus
Please backread, O sufferer of the Bitch Complex. The honor bestowed upon me of having a God Complex was from you. For that, I thank you once again. By the way, I'm sure your gaypren, altoknoakt, whom I formally appointed "spellcheck of my FIGHT CLUB" certainly appreciates your assistance & coming to his rescue.

sourgraping

sourgraping

And thus cried Leviticus, sufferer of the Bitch Complex.

FROM WEE WILLIE WOODPECKER

despite your futile attempt to be a man

you are just a thong wearing, cock sucking, s@%t eating, son of a retard!!

nyahahahahahahahahahaa

And we still both agree that you have to lie in order to prove your "manhood." Enjoy crying on your gayprens' shoulders & drowning your sorrows for they are many.

Edited by TNT Hsia
Guest Leviticus
Leaving? Well, have a great trip to Hell, I know you look forward to the trip, being the great diplomat I have been.

A web search on the definition of a diplomat yeilds:

One, such as an ambassador, who has been appointed to represent a government

(in this case, HELL) in its relations with other governments.

"Hahaha! you intellectual wannabe. You just proclaimed yourself as the representative to Hell!! So much for YOUR ELEKTRA complex.

stick your thumb up your ass then suck on it. hindi ka lang naka-score ng pirated DVD kaya ubos ang "Lesson for the day" mo.

And thus cried Leviticus, sufferer of the Bitch Complex.

And we still both agree that you have to lie in order to prove your "manhood." Enjoy crying on your gayprens' shoulders & drowning your sorrows for they are many.

obviously, TNT , You have been spending to much time in your fantasy land

you have been spending too much time in the retarded chocolate factory

some where out there in lala land. you have been playing with your retarded oompa loompa father all day

you have been eating your wonka bars of chivalry and warriorship of crap

see, if you wanna spend all your life in lala land with mr.parkinson

no problem with us, and for that

Willie boy will give you a favor

he will take the lil oompa loompa retard that you call father

shine it real nice, turn that son of a bitch sideways

and stick it straight up your Faggotty ASS!!!!!

Edited by kuya willie

A web search on the definition of a diplomat yeilds:

One, such as an ambassador, who has been appointed to represent a government

(in this case, HELL) in its relations with other governments.

"Hahaha! you intellectual wannabe. You just proclaimed yourself as the representative to Hell!! So much for YOUR ELEKTRA complex.

stick your thumb up your ass then suck on it. hindi ka lang naka-score ng pirated DVD kaya ubos ang "Lesson for the day" mo.

Apparently you haven't heard this definition of diplomacy yet: telling you to go to Hell & making you look forward to the trip. There you go, I suppose you've learned somethng new to impress the gays. Representing Hell? What an honor to have been bestowed again by one such as you who looks forward to the trip! By the way, I heard your despedida was a blast & well attended activity, judging from reports like the photo below:

http://www.vespinoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/301167449_ad82cb79d5.jpg

Now was your last line on that "thumb" thing an expression of affection you give each other at the Ultimatae Warrior parties? I'm not interested.

Edited by TNT Hsia

obviously, TNT , You have been spending to much time in your fantasy land

you have been spending too much time in the retarded chocolate factory

some where out there in lala land. you have been playing with your retarded oompa loompa father all day

you have been eating your wonka bars of chivalry and warriorship of crap

see, if you wanna spend all your life in lala land with mr.parkinson

no problem with us, and for that

Willie boy will give you a favor

he will take the lil oompa loompa retard that you call father

shine it real nice, turn that son of a bitch sideways

and stick it straight up your Faggotty ASS!!!!!

Wee Willie Girl, I'm convinced, your Ultimatae Warrior orgies are for real & not just fantasies. That's why you & your gayprens hit on me altogether , so that afterwards you can have a bit of back alley fun altogether. That's why you think chivalry & true warriorship is crap, you're unworthy even of excrement. That's why you hate the fact people have fathers, you also have the Elektra Complex so common among your gaypren kaberks. That's why you stalk me outside the FIGHT CLUB, you harbor a secret love for me, you disgusting homosexual microbe. Tsk tsk tsk ... all of you Ultimatae Warriors really are a miserable bunch.

Edited by TNT Hsia