The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

Room Owner's Lesson of Warriorship of the Day:

Master Po: Grasshopper, what troubles you?

Grasshopper: I am ashamed.

Master Po: To feel shame for no cause is a waste. To feel shame for a cause is also a waste. For you must rather spend time correcting that for which you are ashamed.

Grasshopper: Master. I woke last night, and seeing nothing, hearing nothing, yet I was afraid.

Master Po: Of what?

Grasshopper: Death.

Master Po: He who knows how to live need not fear death. He can walk without fear of rhino or tiger. He will not be wounded in battle.

Grasshopper How can this be?

Master Po: In him the rhino can find no place to thrust his horn. The tiger, no place to use his claws. And weapons, no place to pierce.

Grasshopper: Why is this so?

Master Po: Because a man who knows how to live, has no place for death to enter.

WOW HAYOP IBANG KLASE TALAGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABNOY NA BANOY ANG MGA HIRIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANAK NG p#ta KA TALAGA TNT !!!!!!!!!!

WOW HAYOP IBANG KLASE TALAGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABNOY NA BANOY ANG MGA HIRIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANAK NG p#ta KA TALAGA TNT !!!!!!!!!!

You with the incurable case of Elektra Complex. Maghanap ka ng boypren na nakakaintindi & papayag na ipalawanag sa 'yo ang post ko, para matahimik ka na diyan.

Edited by TNT Hsia
HOY MISTER BATIBOT PAGBUTIHAN MO ANG PAG LUNOK NG TAMOD BAKA MAUBUSAN KA, BAKLA !!!!!!!!!!!

TANG NA MO TNT!!!!!!!!!

Swit naman ni Mrs. Willie Woodpecker. Coming to the succor of its live-in partner in the mental hospital. Let me remind you, this is MY FIGHT CLUB; leave your kabaklaan in the gay bars where they belong with your Ultimatae Warriors. Konting respeto naman sa kwarto ko.

Edited by TNT Hsia
HOY TARANTADONG MEPHITESTICLES, WAG MO NANG IPAG TANGGOL ANG UTOL MONG POKPOK. SARAP NA SARAP NGA SYA NUNG BINABARUROT KO SYA SABI PA NAG NYA SA BIBIG KO DAW IPUTOK KASI DAW YUNG MATITIRA IPAPAKAIN NYA SA IYO !!!!!!!!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OO NGA PALA KUNG KAILANGAN MO NG LASON PARA MAG PAKAMATAY EH PWEDE KANG HUMING NG PERA SA UTOL MONG BEBOT. NAG BAYAD NAMAN AKO SA KANYA EH !!!!!!!!!!AT ISA PA ETO ANG TANONG NG BUONG FIGHT CLUB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAPALAG KA BA SA AKIN NG SUNTUKAN O HINDE ???????????????

TANG NA MO AT NG MGA MAGIGING ANAK MO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p#tang %na mong binababoy mo na naman ang space ng mtc ah!! pinupuno mo ang page ng walng kwentang hirit!! anlalaki ng letra mo pero ga-munggo naman ang utak mo!!

maraming beses na kitang sinagot sa tanong mo na yan ah!! may memory gap ka na ba? tigilan mo na kasi ang kasisinghot ng rugby!

tanong ng BUONG FIGHT CLUB? e ikaw lang naman ang kausap ko dito ah!! tinigbak ko na ang mga tagapagtanggol mo ah! halatang naghahanap ka na naman ng kakampi dito!! urong na ba ang bayag mo?? wawa ka naman... :(

and last but not the least, sagutin mo na kasi para matahimik na ang kaluluwa mo... eto ang matagal ng tanong ko sayo:

sabi mo, MADAMI KANG NAGULPI sa suntukan EB dito sa FIGHT CLUB... magbigay ka ng ng pangalan iho, sino sino sila?? SAGOOTTTT!!

mukhang may bagong novela dito sa FC ha

ang pamagat eh " ang Tatay kong retarded"

starring tnt hsia and mr.parkinson

special guest : mephistita

subaybayan po natin

Room Owner's Lesson of Gay Warriorship of the Day:

Mr Parkinson: Grablah thalaguh nathathae na kwe!

TNT: ano sabi mo 'tay, di kita maintindihan, retard ka kase eh

Mr. Parkinson: swabi kwo natwatwae na kwe!( sabay tulo laway)

TNT: hay bahala ka sa buhay mo, istorbo ka naman eh .nanlalalake ako!

Mr. Parkinson: pwootanginuh mwoo ! hwayup kha bhuklah!!

TNT: wag kang istorbo, chinuchupa ko si mephistita eh

Mephistita: tarantado yang tatay mo ah, istorbo talaga, baka gustong sumali

TNT: yaan mo sya darling, inggit lang yan, tuloy na natin to

Mr. Parkinson: bwabawatuhin kho kwayo ng ebwak kho mga hwinayupwak na bwakla!!

abangan po natin kung ano ang gagawin ng retarded na ama sa kanyang baklang anak at Bf nito!!

nyahahahahahhahahhaha

Edited by kuya willie
p#tang %na mong binababoy mo na naman ang space ng mtc ah!! pinupuno mo ang page ng walng kwentang hirit!! anlalaki ng letra mo pero ga-munggo naman ang utak mo!!

maraming beses na kitang sinagot sa tanong mo na yan ah!! may memory gap ka na ba? tigilan mo na kasi ang kasisinghot ng rugby!

tanong ng BUONG FIGHT CLUB? e ikaw lang naman ang kausap ko dito ah!! tinigbak ko na ang mga tagapagtanggol mo ah! halatang naghahanap ka na naman ng kakampi dito!! urong na ba ang bayag mo?? wawa ka naman... :(

and last but not the least, sagutin mo na kasi para matahimik na ang kaluluwa mo... eto ang matagal ng tanong ko sayo:

sabi mo, MADAMI KANG NAGULPI sa suntukan EB dito sa FIGHT CLUB... magbigay ka ng ng pangalan iho, sino sino sila?? SAGOOTTTT!!

sus! sagutin mo na lang ang katanungan, LALABAN KA BA O HINDE! puro ka palusot!

DUWAG!

Guest Leviticus
You with the incurable case of Elektra Complex.

Hello Mr. Tuta ng Fight Club (arf arf). Ilang beses mo na binabangit ang so-called "elektra" complex but all the while sariling complex mo yan (discuss among your multiple personalities and self-diagnose yourself for your INCURABLE ELEKTRA complex). weirdo ka rin ano, gagawa ka ng sarili mong sakit so you can attract attention. magiimbento ka ng sarili mong handicap to feel special. you create a sickness only applicable to you to compensate for your physical and mental insecurities. According to YOUR ELEKTRA complex you are defined as a basket-case closet homo freak of nature!

the correct spelling is ELECTRA complex. here's a web-definition kung ano ang ELECTRA complex:

The Electra complex is a concept found in Psychoanalytic theory that attempts to address issues of female development. It is based largely on the work of Sigmund Freud, and uses the Oedipal complex as a point of reference for its elaboration. Freud referred to it as the "feminine Oedipus attitude" in his own writings. It was later renamed the "Electra complex" by his contemporary, Carl Jung.

Freud's research on female psychology, sexuality in particular, was limited by social conventions of gender and class. Women of the period were considered the 'second sex' and many of his female patients were labeled "degenerates". The "feminine Oedipus attitude" was posited by Freud as a theoretical counterpart to the Oedipus complex. Carl Jung proposed the name Electra complex for Freud's concept, deriving the name from the Greek myth of Electra, who wanted her brother to avenge the death of the siblings' father Agamemnon, by killing their mother, Clytemnestra.

According to Freud, a girl, like a boy, is originally attached to the mother figure. However, during the phallic stage, when she discovers that she lacks a penis, she becomes libidinally attached to the father figure, and imagines that she will become pregnant by him, all the while becoming more hostile toward her mother. Freud attributes the character of this developmental stage in girls to the idea of "penis envy", where a girl is envious of the male penis. According to the theory, this penis envy leads to resentment towards the mother figure, who is believed to have caused the girl's "castration." The hostility towards the mother is then later revoked for fear of losing the mother's love, and the mother becomes internalised, much the same as the Oedipus Complex.

sumakit ba ang ulo mo sa kakabasa? sige, pagbigyan kita.. blame it all on YOUR ELEKTRA complex. mabait ako sa mga hayop. kapag nakikita kong naghihingalo na at sobra nang pahirap and trying hard the only solution is to implement EUTHANASIA (para sa isang tanga at mahinang utak like you.. this is called MERCY KILLING).

oo nga pala ano.. why be a burden on society? mag-suicide ka na lang kaya, tutal your drug-induced self-worth is only an impediment to others (in short.. PABIGAT KA LANG).

sus! sagutin mo na lang ang katanungan, LALABAN KA BA O HINDE! puro ka palusot!

DUWAG!

sabi na nga bang maglalabasan na naman ang mga kabute/alternick dito eh!!!!! bwhahaha!!!

ano ka ba??? ulyanin o sintu-sinto?? sinagot ko yan matagal na ah!!

eto yun:

may nagpapapansin dito...

inuulit ko, wala akong koneksyon kay tnt asia, kung sya kalaban mo, sagutin mo lang ang post nya ng maayos! wag akong i connect sa kanya ok?

yung naghahamon naman ng sapakan sa INTERNET.. yes, sa INTERNET!! (BWAHAHAHA!!!) alam nyo bang kaduwagan ang pinagsasabi nyo!!! OO papalag ako!! kahit magsama sama pa ang mga altenick nyo!!! at ang barangay nyo!! pero may nangyari na bang TOTOONG sapakan EB dito???? aba'y matagal na ang hirit na yan!! wala namang nangyayari ah

kaya nandun pa rin ako sa dati kong sinabi, hindi ako pumapatol sa INTERNET SUNTUKAN at basura kung humirit!! sagutin mo na lang kung ano ang sinasabi ng post, halatang napipikon ka na e, yan lang ang huling hirit mo! wag puro dakdak ng dakdak ng patayan! walang natatakot sa iyo!

napapansin nyo bang tumatawa lang ang dumadaan dito?? BWAHAHAHAH!!

huling sagot ko na yan sayo.. humahaba ang exposure mo eh.. corny naman ang hirit mo!! pangalan mo pa lang nagtatago ka na sa palda ng nanay mo!!! bwhahahah!!!

Hello Mr. Tuta ng Fight Club (arf arf). Ilang beses mo na binabangit ang so-called "elektra" complex but all the while sariling complex mo yan (discuss among your multiple personalities and self-diagnose yourself for your INCURABLE ELEKTRA complex). weirdo ka rin ano, gagawa ka ng sarili mong sakit so you can attract attention. magiimbento ka ng sarili mong handicap to feel special. you create a sickness only applicable to you to compensate for your physical and mental insecurities. According to YOUR ELEKTRA complex you are defined as a basket-case closet homo freak of nature!

the correct spelling is ELECTRA complex. here's a web-definition kung ano ang ELECTRA complex:

The Electra complex is a concept found in Psychoanalytic theory that attempts to address issues of female development. It is based largely on the work of Sigmund Freud, and uses the Oedipal complex as a point of reference for its elaboration. Freud referred to it as the "feminine Oedipus attitude" in his own writings. It was later renamed the "Electra complex" by his contemporary, Carl Jung.

Freud's research on female psychology, sexuality in particular, was limited by social conventions of gender and class. Women of the period were considered the 'second sex' and many of his female patients were labeled "degenerates". The "feminine Oedipus attitude" was posited by Freud as a theoretical counterpart to the Oedipus complex. Carl Jung proposed the name Electra complex for Freud's concept, deriving the name from the Greek myth of Electra, who wanted her brother to avenge the death of the siblings' father Agamemnon, by killing their mother, Clytemnestra.

According to Freud, a girl, like a boy, is originally attached to the mother figure. However, during the phallic stage, when she discovers that she lacks a penis, she becomes libidinally attached to the father figure, and imagines that she will become pregnant by him, all the while becoming more hostile toward her mother. Freud attributes the character of this developmental stage in girls to the idea of "penis envy", where a girl is envious of the male penis. According to the theory, this penis envy leads to resentment towards the mother figure, who is believed to have caused the girl's "castration." The hostility towards the mother is then later revoked for fear of losing the mother's love, and the mother becomes internalised, much the same as the Oedipus Complex.

sumakit ba ang ulo mo sa kakabasa? sige, pagbigyan kita.. blame it all on YOUR ELEKTRA complex. mabait ako sa mga hayop. kapag nakikita kong naghihingalo na at sobra nang pahirap and trying hard the only solution is to implement EUTHANASIA (para sa isang tanga at mahinang utak like you.. this is called MERCY KILLING).

oo nga pala ano.. why be a burden on society? mag-suicide ka na lang kaya, tutal your drug-induced self-worth is only an impediment to others (in short.. PABIGAT KA LANG).

I was wondering where my favorite cockroach of my room, the FIGHT CLUB, went. My God Complex (it irked you, I know that I think I'm God & want to be treated as God) is fine, thank you. How's your Bitch Complex?

Hmm, you researched on Elektra Complex huh? I spelled it the proper way to honor the Greeks from where the term originated, not the manner Sigmund Freud did -- probably to humor --- the ignorami in the Western World whose teachings you hold as Gospel truth & culture you probably worship & envy. Let me remind you, I set the rules here. Not you. Nevertheless, I'm sure your Ultimatae Warrior boyprens & girlprens appreciate the lesson you must have taken months to research in my vacation from my room but I already knew. Good to know you kept yourself busy. Very smart for a cockroach.

I'm a burden on society? Such ingratitude. I'm trying to raise microbes & cockroaches like you to a level of human decency. I know t's hopeless. No matter, doing good is a value in itself. I hope you learn that lesson somedy.

Edited by TNT Hsia
mukhang may bagong novela dito sa FC ha

ang pamagat eh " ang Tatay kong retarded"

starring tnt hsia and mr.parkinson

special guest : mephistita

subaybayan po natin

abangan po natin kung ano ang gagawin ng retarded na ama sa kanyang baklang anak at Bf nito!!

nyahahahahahhahahhaha

Wee Willie Woodpecker! You have your taste & level of desperation, decency & culture & I have mine. Thanks for highlighting the difference between me & you along with your live-in partner & the rest of yor alternicks.

Next, please.

You with the incurable case of Elektra Complex. Maghanap ka ng boypren na nakakaintindi & papayag na ipalawanag sa 'yo ang post ko, para matahimik ka na diyan.

HOY TUKMOL MGA KAGAYA MO LANG NA ABNOY ANG MAKAKAINTINDI NG POST MO !!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KUMAG KA TALAGA TNT !!!!!!!!!!

Swit naman ni Mrs. Willie Woodpecker. Coming to the succor of its live-in partner in the mental hospital. Let me remind you, this is MY FIGHT CLUB; leave your kabaklaan in the gay bars where they belong with your Ultimatae Warriors. Konting respeto naman sa kwarto ko.

HOY TANGA OT KA NA !!!!!!!!!!![/font]

Edited by totnakernsDreturnofdComeback

TANGA HINDI ANG MTC ANG BINABABOY KO, IKAW ANG BINABABOY KO BALIW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMININ MO NA KASE NA DUWAG KA !!!!!!!!!!

EHTO PA RIN ANG TANONG NG BUONG FC ?????????????

PAPALAG KA BA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HININTAY NG LAHAT ANG SAGOT MO KUPAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TANG INA MO TALAGA EVERYDAY !!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering where my favorite cockroach of my room, the FIGHT CLUB, went. My God Complex (it irked you, I know that I think I'm God & want to be treated as God) is fine, thank you. How's your Bitch Complex?

Hmm, you researched on Elektra Complex huh? I spelled it the proper way to honor the Greeks from where the term originated, not the manner Sigmund Freud did -- probably to humor --- the ignorami in the Western World whose teachings you hold as Gospel truth & culture you probably worship & envy. Let me remind you, I set the rules here. Not you. Nevertheless, I'm sure your Ultimatae Warrior boyprens & girlprens appreciate the lesson you must have taken months to research in my vacation from my room but I already knew. Good to know you kept yourself busy. Very smart for a cockroach.

I'm a burden on society? Such ingratitude. I'm trying to raise microbes & cockroaches like you to a level of human decency. I know t's hopeless. No matter, doing good is a value in itself. I hope you learn that lesson somedy.

ASUS NAGPALUSOT NA NAMAN ANG BOBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me assess the situation in the simplest terms for the feeble minds of the Ultimatae Warriors

These are the Ultimatae Warriors after facing TNT Hsia

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1095626/2/istockphoto_1095626_crying_baby_faces.jpg

This is the popular response:

http://www.thegully.com/essays/america/img_usa/ballot3_crybabies.jpg

This is how the Ultimatae Warriors are planning their next strategy:

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/mba0405l.jpg

Edited by TNT Hsia
TANGA HINDI ANG MTC ANG BINABABOY KO, IKAW ANG BINABABOY KO BALIW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMININ MO NA KASE NA DUWAG KA !!!!!!!!!!

EHTO PA RIN ANG TANONG NG BUONG FC ?????????????

PAPALAG KA BA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HININTAY NG LAHAT ANG SAGOT MO KUPAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TANG INA MO TALAGA EVERYDAY !!!!!!!!!!

For the Benefit of all the readers .... Let me remind you, altoknoakt aka Mrs. Wee Willie Woodpecker, that you don't speak for the FIGHT CLUB. ONLY THE MODERATORS & I DO!!! Try exerting some more effort to remember that the only things you're entitled to speak for are your gayprens, the Ultimatae Warriors.

Edited by TNT Hsia
HOY TUKMOL MGA KAGAYA MO LANG NA ABNOY ANG MAKAKAINTINDI NG POST MO !!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KUMAG KA TALAGA TNT !!!!!!!!!!

HOY TANGA OT KA NA !!!!!!!!!!![/font]

OT ako? Ikaw diyan ang walang OTen, pati mga gaypren mo'ng si Leviticus to whom you've some to its sweet rescue.

Edited by TNT Hsia
Guest Leviticus

AFFECTED SIYA. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

guys.. take note na lang. lesson for the day! TNT Hsia ay pikon, doesn't like to be corrected, magrarason na nga mali pa ang katwiran. God complex? you've got to be joking! siguro gambling and jueteng lord complex (my apologies to actual gambling and jueteng lords) pwede pa. also.. "the ignorami in the Western World whose teachings you hold as Gospel truth & culture you probably worship & envy". what a hypocrite! eh dinadaan mo sa english ang post mo.

HYPOCRITE!!!

tamang tama election time kaya ka siguro lumabas sa pinagtataguan mo! talamak ang mga katulad mo!

sige nga.. mali ang "t's", and "somedy" mo. using your "ELEKTRA" complex how would you reason out your grammatical mistakes?

and just so you know.. Sigmund Freud was credited for defining what an ELECTRA (take note of the spelling) complex. Without him the "ELEKTRA" complex; that you keep brandishing around like the basket-case closet homo freak of nature (and may I add) intellectual wannabe, would not exist.

Edited by Leviticus

TNT Hsia's Lesson on Warriorship of the Day:

Grasshopper: Master, how does one find the strength within oneself?

Master Po: By being one with all that is without himself.

GrasshopperKCC: Yet, these sometimes contend?

Master Po: When fire meets ice, which prevails?

Grasshopper: Ice.

Master PoPoe: Yet in dying, does not the ice, becoming water, also die?

Grasshopper: For the fire dies.

Master Po: That prevails which refuses to know the power of the other. Where fear is, does not danger also live? And where fear is not does not danger also die? Where the tiger and the man are two, Grasshopper, he may die. Yet, where the tiger and the man are one, there is no fear, there is no danger. For what creature, one with all nature, will attack itself?

Read, Ultimatae Warriors, & hope that you'll learn.

Edited by TNT Hsia
Guest Leviticus

sige na doggie.. you can do it.. isip isip pa. use your ELEKTRA complex to reason out of this.

sige na.. go drink from the toilet bowl muna. nandun ang inspiration mo.

kulang pa? go by the corner and lick yourself. yes.. you're that good. because of your drug/jueteng lord complex you granted yourself the ability to pleasure yourself via oral means. sige na.. drink your own cum you demented basket-case closet homo intellectual wannabe.