The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

you have my number -- you have the instructions...

you know the address you give is vague, you gave an address with at least a 10 km vague directions, known only to you... another way to wiggle out of an actual, non-virtual confrontation

I waited the other day again, a MOD was updated while i waited...

you have my phone number, I'll be waiting... sino sa atin ang bakla? 3 occassions jopoc, several lame excuses,

I'm the one chomping at the bit, you call me,

finally, be a man jopoc,

you have my number -- you have the instructions...

you know the address you give is vague, you gave an address with at least a 10 km vague directions, known only to you... another way to wiggle out of an actual, non-virtual confrontation

I waited the other day again, a MOD was updated while i waited...

you have my phone number, I'll be waiting... sino sa atin ang bakla? 3 occassions jopoc, several lame excuses,

I'm the one chomping at the bit, you call me,

finally, be a man jopoc,

nice to see you serving out your suyspension

you made the challenge by posting in the FC, where i dont frequent anymore. although you could have sent me a PM.

and again you claim that i did not show up. natural. hindi ko alam, eh.

either you are that stupid or you are making lame excuses. show up later. i will be there.

by the way, i sent you through PM the exact location. i already did it the first time i gave you the address. dont make flimsy excuses.

Oh Ya?

well I WAS THERE YOU f#&king CHICKEN s@%t.. WHERE WERE YOU?

i WAS f#&king THERE, AND I HAVE VIDEO FOOTAGE TO PROVE IT...

I MADE BULABOG THE GATE OF THE NEIGHBOR, YOU CAN ASK THEM, CONGRESSMAN ZIALCITA'S PROPERTY AS WELL AS THE HEALTH COMPOUND,

YOU WERE NO WERE TO BE FOUND...

I WAS ON THAT ROAD, HONKING MY HORN, WAITING FOR YOU TO COME OUT

SEVERAL MEN CAME OUT AND I ACCOSTED ALL OF THEM, THEY DID NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE..YOU ARE A COWARD,

YOUR "PANYERA" EVEN SAID, YOU WOULDN'T SHOW UP, I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH A MOD THAT TOLD ME ONCE BEFORE YOU WERE

PETRIFIED!!! HAHAHAHA! AT A THREAT OF CONFRONTATION WITH ANOTHER mTC MEMBER....

YOU WANT NAMES? i'LL GIVE YOU NAMES, AND I WILL PUBLICLY POST MY VIDEO ON YOU TUBE AND INVITE MEMBERS TO VIEW, ME, WAITING FOR YOU THERE.. I HAVE TIME STAMPED PHOTOS,

AND IF YOU DISPUTE IT, IF YOU DISPUTE MY COURAGE OR MY RESOLVE, I SWEAR .

IF YOU DISPUTE THIS, I WILL CHALLENGE YOU AT A PUBLIC PLACE, AT A TIME CONVENIENT TO ME AND ME ALONE, AT A FUKING NO HOLDS BARRED, JUST YOU AND ME, I WILL PAY A REWARD TO ANYONE WHO WILL GIVE ME DETAILS TO YOUR NAME, YOUR f#&king HOME ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER, BUT I WILL FIND YOU

IF YOU EVER INSINUATE THAT I AM A COWARD, I HAVE f#&king EVIDENCE, INCLUDING TIME STAMPED TOLL TICKETS (YOU IDIOT, YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME ACCURATE DIRECTIONS, YOU SCARED FRIGHTENED LITTLE s@%t)

IF YOU EVER CALL MY SCHOOL STUPID OR BULOK, I PROMISE YOU, I WILL TAKE TEETH OUT OF YOUR HEAD.

TAKE THESE AS THREATS, AND YOU HAVE AGREED TO THE TERMS,

YOU ARE A SAD, PATHETIC SCARED PUSSY,

i HAVE VIDEOS OF THE PEOPLE THERE, THEIR NAMES, THEIR ADDRESSES, I HAVE VIDEO OF THEM WITH ME LOOKING FOR YOU, I MADE BULABOG THE WHOLE f#&king PLACE JOPOC, YOU WERE NOT THERE...

YOU ARE SAD, DO YOU HAVE EVIDENCE ??? HA??? PAJERO? CAUSE YOU'RE NOT A PANYERO, BUT YOU'RE AS FAT AS A PAJERO...

I HAVE EVIDENCE, VIDEO, PHOTO, TOLL TICKET, RECEIPTS AT A GAS STATION TO BUY LOAD, I HAVE TEXTS, I HAVE PHONE RECORDS OF ME TALKING TO THE MOD.. I HAVE SENT ITEMS ON MY PHONE

I defy you to show up and dispute any of this---

and i invite any and all MODS out there to view this video, I invite them to beer and coffee, to see

who of us is a coward,

One thing you willl learn about me is that i f#&king FEAR NO-ONE

specially not you

after 3 challenges to you - with you not showing up at metro walk,

and now, making me drive all the way there, you pussy

I even stopped by the barangay hall, where they had an event...

my evidence is indisputable,

EB na, I invite one and all to come and view JOPOC"s sad, sad day of cowardice

so there is no doubt, let's even do it tomorrow! after the la salle game at araneta,

I am not afraid of you you fat slob,

i was driving like a maniac to be there, you try to wiggle out of it by giving such vague directions para hindi mahanap, hahahaha!

tapos WALA KA PA JAN! BA--KLA!!!!

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HIDE YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND YOU FAT PATHETIC f#&k\

i'M tired of you hiding behind your mod friend, and i'm tired of your mod friend, and i'm not the only one, just look less than a couple of pages behind...

if you ever think that i am afraid of you, then i ask you this -- i was at starbucks at 3 occassions waiting for you at three different challenges,

WHERE WERE YOU? I WAITED 2 HOURS EACH

where were you today? when you texted, i pulled the car over, jumped over the rail IN FRONT OF THE HEALTH CENTER YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE

and you were NOT there

so don't tell me you texted twice, you shut your phone off when i called it, i was shaking with anger

I WAS THERE YOU OVERWEIGHT LYING UGLY PIG

i told those guys (One guy's name is philipp, from zialcita's compound next door, i almost killed him i thought he was you, and the other guy was from the health center, I have a video interview with him, including a bunch of kids playing in a jeep next to the health center)

JOPOC, laos ka, bakla ka, some lawyer you'll be, you lack intellligence, and worse of all, you have NO BALLS

you are pitiful, pathetic, and disgusting,

no wonder hanggang sauna bath attendant ka lang

para di OT, attention: all the MODS who PM'd me, now is the time for you to be announced, give me the word

or now is the time to see my pics and my videos,

If there's any doubt, lets go back there and interview those guys who i made bulabog looking for this fat homosexual...

shoot, that's disparaging pa to homos,, they have more conviction and courage than JOPOC... hahahahaha!

Edited by ElRey