Shoe/sneaker Collection Anyone?

denimhead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got hooked in 2009, managed to snag some grail status SBs back then. Tiffany, Unkle, Heinekens, Hunters and some of the OG 2003s like Bison and Broncos. Ended up selling them in ~2013. Can't believe some of em go 200k~ in stockX now.

IMG_20240214_190452.jpg.84b60f08d64e58afad95ec60ff6c7c1b.jpg

I'm slowly picking the hobby back up again dahil wala ng pumipigil na jowa. Recently got Bred Toe v2 J1 lows and happy to know they finally fixed the damn padding and cushioning on it. My last pair of Js was a white cement 4 way back 2013 iirc. Currently hunting UNC J1 lows, waiting for the Military Blue 4s on my birthmonth.

4 hours ago, Rhapsody said:

Got hooked in 2009, managed to snag some grail status SBs back then. Tiffany, Unkle, Heinekens, Hunters and some of the OG 2003s like Bison and Broncos. Ended up selling them in ~2013. Can't believe some of em go 200k~ in stockX now.

IMG_20240214_190452.jpg.84b60f08d64e58afad95ec60ff6c7c1b.jpg

I'm slowly picking the hobby back up again dahil wala ng pumipigil na jowa. Recently got Bred Toe v2 J1 lows and happy to know they finally fixed the damn padding and cushioning on it. My last pair of Js was a white cement 4 way back 2013 iirc. Currently hunting UNC J1 lows, waiting for the Military Blue 4s on my birthmonth.

Eyyy!🔥 shoes rin talaga napansin ko sayo nung nagmeet tayo! 

My J31 breds are still in good condition pero nagkaroon ng konting gap yung outsole at midsole kasi matagal hindi nagamit... any reco kung saan pwede ipa-repair?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Not really a shoe collector I just like wearing good looking shoes, some of my favorites are:

J1s low & mid...

spacer.png

spacer.png

Chucks

spacer.png

and Ultraboost

spacer.png

• Like (+1) 2
1 hour ago, kiseki3 said:

My J31 breds are still in good condition pero nagkaroon ng konting gap yung outsole at midsole kasi matagal hindi nagamit... any reco kung saan pwede ipa-repair?

If the gap is in the toebox area, thats kinda normal with age due to the way your toe bends. Even if you fix it now, with normal wear and tear it'll come back. This is a design flaw for shoes wherein the midsole wraps around your foot compared to some modern designs where your feet is actually above the midsole and is glued that way. 

If you still want to, almost any shoeshop can fix it if its just minor since thats just a simple shoe glue and pin.