Shoe/sneaker Collection Anyone?

denimhead

I used to buy Jordan 1s and Dunks, hi-tops in various colorways. But as I grew older and hit my 40's I realized that they started to look unseemly on me, a middle aged guy, a fully grown man starting to sport a beer belly, what people would call a Dad Bod. I still appreciate their classic design though. So i switched to their lo-top versions and also NB 574s. As a I hit my mid-40's i started to value comfort foremost. After my first pair of adidas UBs, there was no turning back. They're the most comfortable pair I've ever worn, of course because of the UB midsole. Now I have a wardrobe full of them in almost all its versions and various colorways, except for the UB19 and UB20 which i skipped and never took a liking to. The yeezy 350 V2s, i own just 2 pairs only, because they're too expensive, but i like them. Aside from that, though not sneakers per se, I've always been copping Sebago Docksides and Birks Arizonas, because they're comfy and their beautiful silhouettes are classics, though the Docksides need breaking in.