WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

kung lumabas si cena sa raw, masasapawan lang siya ni batista- sobrang lakas kasi dating niya eh... and pagtumabi sila mukhang payat pa si cena.

nagkaroon nga ng wwf show dito noon, kasama sila bret, owen, yokozuna... sa alam ko di masyadong successful ito. bago nun, nagkaroon din ng mga wrestling shows (di ako sigurado kung wwf pa rin) noong 80s dumating sina tony atlas, dominic denucci, etc... old school talaga! alam ko rin si antonio inoki nag-pilipinas din noon.

sa tingin ko di darating dito wwe indefinitely. pumunta na rin sila sa singapore noong 2003 di nga sila dumaan dito eh.

very juicy chismis...

The reason why Matt Hardy broke up w/ Amy Dumas aka Lita: she cheated on him. Guess who the "good friend" is?

Adam Copeland aka EDGE!

Apparently Edge's wife found about the affair & contacted Matt Hardy. Matt threw Lita out of the house that they were living in.

Matt Hardy is scheduled to return to the ring this month. Expect tension backstage.

WWE management is pissed at Edge for his misconduct. His actions might prove disastrous to his career in the company.

Edited by tamago
very juicy chismis...

The reason why Matt Hardy broke up w/ Amy Dumas aka Lita: she cheated on him. Guess who the "good friend" is?

Adam Copeland aka EDGE!

Apparently Edge's wife found about the affair & contacted Matt Hardy. Matt threw Lita out of the house that they were living in.

Matt Hardy is scheduled to return to the ring this month. Expect tension backstage.

WWE management is pissed at Edge for his misconduct. His actions might prove disastrous to his career in the company.

ayus sa chismis ha....

That's what I call living on the EDGE! hehehe :P

very juicy chismis...

Adam Copeland aka EDGE!

Nice find

At least for now, the DREAM of Edge to become the Heavyweight Champion is in BIG Question Mark after this.

Wrestlemania 21 updates:

Christy Hemme has challenged Trish Stratus for the WWE Women's Championship

Randy Orton has officially challenged The Undertaker to an interbrand match.

Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Kane, Shelton Benjamin, Christian & Edge will be involved in a "Money In The Bank" Ladder Match, wherein hanging in the middle of the ring will be a briefcase. In the briefcase is a contract to face the Wolrd Heavyweight Champion anytime w/in the next 12 months.

here's a funny note. In a recent house show, a fan held a sign "Edge screwed V1," pertaining to Edge's affair w/ Lita

WrestleMania 21 Possible Matches

Triple H vs. Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship - Confirmed

My prediction: Triple H

JBL vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship - Confirmed

My Prediction: John Cena

Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels - Confirmed

My prediction: Kurt Angle

Randy Orton vs. Undertaker

My prediction: Randy Orton

Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Kane, Shelton Benjamin, Christian & Edge in a "Money In The Bank" Ladder Match for a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship within the next 12 months - Confirmed

My prediction: Edge

Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

My prediction: Eddie

Christy Hemme vs. Trish Stratus for the Women's Championship - Confirmed

My prediction: Trish, but Christy can make an upset

Wala bang balita sa mga other title matches? IC, U.S., Cruiserweight, World Tag Team? Sa WWE Tag Team kasi parang Eddie vs. Rey na e...

WrestleMania 21 Possible Matches

Triple H vs. Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship - Confirmed

My prediction: Triple H

JBL vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship - Confirmed

My Prediction: John Cena

Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels - Confirmed

My prediction: Kurt Angle

Randy Orton vs. Undertaker

My prediction: Randy Orton

Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Kane, Shelton Benjamin, Christian & Edge in a "Money In The Bank" Ladder Match for a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship within the next 12 months - Confirmed

My prediction: Edge

Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

My prediction: Eddie

Christy Hemme vs. Trish Stratus for the Women's Championship - Confirmed

My prediction: Trish, but Christy can make an upset

Wala bang balita sa mga other title matches? IC, U.S., Cruiserweight, World Tag Team? Sa WWE Tag Team kasi parang Eddie vs. Rey na e...

Intercontinental, wala pa. Unless they decide that Bejamin loses the title before he participates in the Ladder Match.

U.S., la pa din. Pero I'm sure Orlando Jordan is gonna lose that title soon. Di naman sya big money player e.

Sa mga Tag Team Championships? Unsure din mga yun.

As for your predictions regarding the matches, my take is that Batista will win the World Heavyweight Championship. I think HHH will take a break after the PPV.

The Angle/HBK match can go either way. I can't wait for this match.

Orton/Undertaker... syempre, kay Undertaker ako. Never really liked Orton.

The Ladder Match, I have no idea. But I'm pretty sure Edge won't be the winner. He's in pretty deep s**t right now

Edited by tamago

err... eddie and rey just got the tag team titles from no way out right?...

i'll place my bet on batista... it is a high time to have a change in raw... trips is making raw predictable... whenever he is around to defend his title... you can place your bet that he'll cheat his way to win...

cena as champ?... it is better than boring jbl... and michaels should win against angle...

the orton-undertaker match is not yet decided... but if this goes through... i'd still go for the undertaker... he has yet to lose a wrestlemania... of course... it will be historical if taker will lose to the self-proclaimed legend killer...

fast-fact... do you think that there will be a possibility that the rock will make an appearance in wrestlemania?...

and yes... please expect a rumble between stonecold steve austin and hot rod roddy piper...

And, Hulk Hogan will be inducted to the Hall of Fame come Wrestlemania 21.

Is this true?

yup, it's true. pero there's a rumor that he'll have a match against Muhammad Hassan

as for Edge winning the Ladder match, i doubt it. not w/ the heat that he has generated

but then again, i ain't no fortune teller. let's wait & see :)

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks! :cool:

WWE is thinking about keeping Matt Hardy off the air until they start the scheduled draft (after Wrestlemania 21). The most logical thing for them to do is to send him back to SD!

During the Edge/Y2J match at the recent Raw show, some members of the audience were chanting "You screwed Matt," or "You screwed Lita," or "We want Matt."

The Hardy-Lita-Edge love triangle has become a hot topic backstage. Even SD! wrestlers have been calling Raw talent just to get updates.

Management has held meetings w/ Edge & Lita to discuss the issue & thought of "damage control" solutions.

The 2 weren't shunned by their fellow talent backstage, although there was the feeling of ackwardness. But many are sympathetic towards Hardy.

WWE contacted Lawrence Taylor & told him that they wanted to induct him to the celebrity wing of the WWE Hall Of Fame, but he declined.

A local radio station in Minneapolis has announced that the main event for WWE's Judgment Day PPV will be John Cena defending his WWE Championship against Kurt Angle.

Many people w/in the WWE said that there was never any attempt to lure away ECW alumni from Shane Douglas' planned ECW reunion. They said that they are trying to ontact those working in the independent circuits.

In a related story, rumor has it that WWE has contacted TNA about borrowing some of their talent who are ECW alumni (Jerry Lynn, Kid Kash, Raven & Shane Douglas) for their ECW PPV.

Joe Styles mentioned in his website that he'll appear at Douglas' ECW reunion, not WWE's.

Tony Mamaluke has expressed his desire to work at WWE's ECW PPV. If this happens, he might be paired up w/ Little Guido aka Nunzio.

WWE has asked for an extension in answering Brock Lesnar's lawsuit against them.

A Korean website featured 2 pictures of Gail Kim w/o her top.

Paul Heyman has met w/ WWE officials & was reportedly pitching in ideas for the WWE ECW PPV. It is even rumored that he is now a consultant for the show. If this is true, then the PPV will be heavily influenced by the creativity of Heyman & Tommy Dreamer, just like the original ECW.

Ted DiBiase won the SD! consultant position over Kevin "The Taskmaster" Sullivan. It'll be interesting how people will react to him (& vice versa) because of his religious beliefs.

Blaster Lahey, formerly of OVW, will work in SD!

The Rock made an appearance at the Ellen DeGeneres show.