• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

tamago,

baka kasi sinasabi nila tazz "i've never seen anything like this before in wwe" eh kasi di na rin nila pinapanood programs nila? hahahaha.

si hhh, puros build-up nga wala rin mabubuga. isa siyang perennial sidekick na nilagay lang sa harapan.  tingnan mo buong career niya, kelangan bad guy siya at kelangan may kasama (chynna, hbk, d-x, evolution) dahil di niya kaya dalhin sarili niya bilang solo wrestler. buti pa si randy orton.

baka nga. di nila masikmura yung sarili nilang kalokohan. hahahaha.

tama observation mo, acidboy. di ko pa nakikita si HHH na walang bodyguard of clique. kailangan lagi ng alalay para sumikat.

he still has better charisma than Jeff Jarrett

mamaya yung debut ni Carlito Carribean Cool!

wanna see if this sucker is any good. if not, SD! can go to hell :lol:

yeah, he'd better be good... still hard to swallow how he "joked" john cena's title reign just after cena came out winning a best-of-f*ckin-five vs. booker t

... damn, why does 2 top notch superstars have to duke it out long before some afro bull rookie will just pick it out of the winner's hands... stupid...

...nice observation though, it seems that HHH is at his best when with a clique (D-X, McMahon's, Evolution)... guy can't make it big on his own...

yeah, he'd better be good... still hard to swallow how he "joked" john cena's title reign just after cena came out winning a best-of-f*ckin-five vs. booker t

... damn, why does 2 top notch superstars have to duke it out long before some afro bull rookie will just pick it out of the winner's hands... stupid...

...nice observation though, it seems that HHH is at his best when with a clique (D-X, McMahon's, Evolution)... guy can't make it big on his own...

CCC is kinda lame in the moves department, but it was his 1st match, so i'll ease up on this afro moron... for now.

i like the attitude. it's the hair that's bothering me. he reminds me of Sideshow Bob.

HHH didn't even hack it big time when he was a "blue blood." it was w/ DX that he got his big break. after that, it was all about the cliques.

Vince & Stephanie McMahon had an argument regarding an angle that involved the 7 Tough Enough 4 finalists & the Big Show on SD!

the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) is suing the WWE once again over the federation's use of the WWF initials. a lawsuit filed by the WWF states that even though the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) switched to the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) after a court order, there is still worldwide confusion regarding the issue. the WWF has argued that they have to attach its full name to its initials to avoid confusion. the WWF now seeks damages for the WWE's repeated use of the WWF initials.

Guest Kilabot
the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) is suing the WWE once again over the federation's use of the WWF initials. a lawsuit filed by the WWF states that even though the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) switched to the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) after a court order, there is still worldwide confusion regarding the issue. the WWF has argued that they have to attach its full name to its initials to avoid confusion. the WWF now seeks damages for the WWE's repeated use of the WWF initials.

my unc used to work there (WWF Manila). i also applied. when my friends asked me where i am applying, i told them WWF. ayun, tawa ng tawa.