• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Nathan Jones in K-1  ==> Nathan Jones vs Bob Sapp agad!!! :)

CCC ==> napanood nyo na ba gimmick nya? or kung pano sya mag-wrestle? He's the son daw of legendary Latin wrestler Carlos Colon.

ok yun! 2 big bulls getting it on!

di pa pinapakita si CCC. sa last week pa ng October natin makikita si CCC sa Solar. sa last Monday of October ipapalabas yung No Mercy

di siguro naniniwala mga fans sa dhailan na yan kaya wala si john cena. siguro naman karamihan ng fans ng wwe may access sa net- at kalat naman sa mga wrestling sites na gagawa si cena ng sine.  minsan nga pagbinabasa ko yung wwe.com feeling ko sila lang ata nainiwala sa mga ibang basura na sinusulat nila.

case in point: nung wm-xx match ni golberg vs. lesnar- alam ng mga tao bago pa nagsimula ang match na aalis na yung dalawa. kaya ang sama ng reaction nila nung laban na yun.

re:hardcore holly - anak ng tipaklong1 wala na ba talaga silang matinong makuha?! hardcore holly?! di ba parang ganyan din ang angle nila dati kay brock lesnar nung nawalan siya ng kalaban? biglang sulpot din si holly?  wala man lang build-up na kahit ano. eh kung ganun lang eh di sana si rvd na lang. 

nabasa ko rin na magre-resign na si pat patterson sa wwe, dahil sa "creative differences" meaning umalma siya sa direksyon ng wwe, at sabi daw ay dahil sa palagiang tinutulak si hhh. di sang-ayon si vince kay pat kaya nag-resign na lang daw ito. 

ex-ecw star new jack ay kinulong daw dahil may sinaksak siyang srestler sa isang hardcore match sa isa sa mga indy feds.  yan ang hardcore!!!

oo, lagi na lang kasi yang triple h na yan ang me eksena palagi, nakakasuka na

i find the smackdown more interesting lately. especially pagbalik ni big show. ok yung laban kagabi. which ended up kurt shooting a tranquilizer gun on the big show and shaving off his head.

ang ganda talaga panoorin si kurt and eddie do their mat wrestling, nakakatuwa. yung pareho sila naghahanapan ng paraan ma- lock yung kalaban.

natawa din ako sa laban nina torrie and dawn v. moolah and (whats her name), comedy talaga. but the best part was when dawn was stripped off her garment at naka lacey bra na lang sya. whew!

Kane has broken his silence over the rumor regarding him leaving the WWE. he said that there is no problem between the company & himself.

Johnny B Badd, formerly known as Marc Mero, has made an appearance at a recent TNA show. he was met w/ a heavy "We want Sable!" chant

i find the smackdown more interesting lately. especially pagbalik ni big show. ok yung laban kagabi. which ended up kurt shooting a tranquilizer gun on the big show and shaving off his head.

ang ganda talaga panoorin si kurt and eddie do their mat wrestling, nakakatuwa. yung pareho sila naghahanapan ng paraan ma- lock yung kalaban.

natawa din ako sa laban nina torrie and dawn v. moolah and (whats her name), comedy talaga. but the best part was when dawn was stripped off her garment at naka lacey bra na lang sya. whew!

pero man, i don't know with you all, but the "gun" thing kinda makes me sick... i mean, just like the austin / pillman angle where he brought that fake gun... and the austin / mcmahon angle wherein another fake gun is involved...

...given, all of us knows that pro wrestling is really scripted... but guns should have no place in our favorite form of sports entertainment...

pero man, i don't know with you all, but the "gun" thing kinda makes me sick... i mean, just like the austin / pillman angle where he brought that fake gun... and the austin / mcmahon angle wherein another fake gun is involved...

...given, all of us knows that pro wrestling is really scripted... but guns should have no place in our favorite form of sports entertainment...

1 of the worst gimmicks the WWE did was when the late Brian Pillman flashed a gun at Steve Austin when Austin was attacking him. the WWE received a lot of heat from that & they were forced to apologize for that incident.

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper has been working on a stand up act at a local comedy club in Portland.

HHH will be hosting the upcoming Mr. Olympia bodybuilding competition.

there is a plan for William Regal to turn back into a heel by turning against Eugene

Carlito Caribbean Cool will be working w/ Chavo Guerrero Jr. many feel that Chavo is talented enough to help CCC in the ring.

Booker T might turn into a face soon, & he will team up w/ Eddie Guerrero & the Big Show against Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak.

what do u think of the match between Evolution versus Randy, Shelton and Benoit???

I just love the RKO..kinda like the stunner pero tumatalon si Randy O...

:)

the match? so-so. could have been better.

the RKO? ok lang din. pero DDP does a better version. even though the moves are the same, DDP's move has so many variations.