WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

No offense to pro wrestling fans, but all they show is bullcrap. Vince Mc Mahon said in an interview that its all choreographed. Imagine this, who can get up after being pummelled with a  steel chair in the head?  If you guys want real hardcore action try this site www.dogbrothers.com

Personally  I like UFC,PRIDEFC K-1, King of the Cage. Now that's the real deal!  :blink:

si vince mcmahon nga ang nagsira ng tradition na iyan na hindi umaamin na "choreographed" ang wrestling. kasi nga alam niya hindi naman tanga mga nanonood nito. pero ayaw mo sa gusto, may entertainment value naman talga ang pro-wrestling, hindi lang ang wwe, kasama na rin ang nwa-tna, njpw, noah, at siguro pati na rin mga hindi lumalabas na wrestling feds dito (roh, stampede, tna...)

akala mo ba talaga di namin alam planado ang wrestling? hahahaha!!! siguro akala mo rin kapag pumunta ka ng massage parlor, yung chix talagang tigang na tigang sa iyo at 100% nilalabasan pag ikaw ang kasama. "choreographed" din naman po iyon minsan eh!

at ukols achair shots- panoorin mo ang "beyond the mat"... may isang parte dun pinakita yung rock vs. mick foley match na nakatanggap si foley ng 11 chair shots sa ulo. tingnan mo na lang bago ka humusga.

No offense to pro wrestling fans, but all they show is bullcrap. Vince Mc Mahon said in an interview that its all choreographed. Imagine this, who can get up after being pummelled with a  steel chair in the head?  If you guys want real hardcore action try this site www.dogbrothers.com

Personally  I like UFC,PRIDEFC K-1, King of the Cage. Now that's the real deal!  :blink:

ahem... we all have our rights to our own preferences... if you like guys going all fours on each other, rubbing their bodies for around 10 mins as entertainment, then go watch your fetish...

down here, we bleed pro-wrestling...

i bet you've at least watched an action movie, right? say, being the cheesy guy that you are, titanic... did jack really drown on ice cold water??? is kate winslet the 90-yr old woman who threw the freakin gem in the ocean??? or another movie, say, terminator... is arnold really a cyborg coming from the future who can still fight with only one arm remaining???... or, the movie k*ll bill... did lucy liu really had her top skull cut off and had her brains exposed...

man... are you in the 60's???

...hey, guys, don't get me wrong, but i love MMA, its just i'm trying to teach this guy here a thing or two about "sports entertainment"

from what i have read, wala pa yatang desisyon si batista as of the moment...

Oo nga, parang interesting yung storyline ngayong Raw, nilusob ni teddy long ang raw this week, gustong i pirate si batista! Pero, ibig sabihin ba nito, masisira na evolution?? kasi, if nag smackdown si batista, 2 na lang si flair and HHH, if raw naman, aawayin uli ni HHH si batista(gaya kay Orton)....Pero ok yung pag trash talk ni baklang JBL kay batista...mukhang bakla talaga si JBL!

isa lang masasabi ko kay HighVoltageLover.....pare kanya-kanyang trip lang yan...walang pakelamanan.....hehe :P

although nanood rin ako ng UFC, PRIDE FC, K-1...etc etc....iba talaga ang hype ng pro-wrestlin' ...may drama at nakakamangha ang acrobatics....lalo na sa mga cruiserweights.... :P

Used to be a WWF fan nung bago pa lang si Undertaker at niligay nya sa kabaong si Ultimate warriror!

Sori kung na-offend ko kayo. Viva la rasa! Oye vato! naguguluhan lang ako bakit may iba't ibang franchise ba o group? Raw, Smackdown?

Used to be a WWF fan nung bago pa lang si Undertaker at niligay nya sa kabaong si Ultimate warriror!

Sori kung na-offend ko kayo. Viva la rasa! Oye vato! naguguluhan lang ako bakit may iba't ibang franchise ba o group? Raw, Smackdown?

I've been a fan of wrestling since the days of Tony Atlas and (I guess it shows my age)...we all know that the WWE is all fake but for pure entertainment value they hit the target...of course I also enjoy the likes of UFC and Pride more than WWE but you just compare the two...it will be like comparing apples and oranges.

As to the two franchises, RAW and Smackdown well gone are the days when the then WWF would compete with the AWA (original home of likes of Razor Ramon aka Scott Hall) and NWA (old stomping grounds of Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen). The WCW tried to compete with WWF but I guess just like the NWA and AWA they couldn't match up with WWF/WWE. My only guess is that offering two franchises gives fans variety and maybe in a way makes it more interesting. After all, the end game of the WWE is to keep the fans interested.

Vince McMahon underwent surgery due to torn quad tendons he suffered at the Royal Rumble PPV. He will not be able to join WWE's tour of Japan, w/c leaves Stephanie & HHH in charge of both brand shows.

Billy Gunn was spotted backstage at a recent taping of TNA Impact.

John Cena appears in a music video of unknown rapper Murs.

Shelton Benjamin & Christy Hemme recently appeared in an anti-smoking website ad.

HHH & Ric Flair are involved in an ad promoting Wrestlemania 21 wher they both spoof Braveheart & Shrek. It is unknown if they'll show this ad cuz WWE is comfortable using the Eugene/Forrest Gump ad.

Guest Kilabot

scripted din naman yun ah :D nakalagay sa brief nila yung ketchup na kunwari dugo :P gumuguling kunwari sila para di mahalata :cool:

hiniwalay ang raw at smackdown dahil sa dami ng talents na pumasok sa wwe nung kinain niya ang wcw at ecw... walang choice ang wwe dahil kung pinag-isa mo ang wwe, eh di iikot lang sa iilang talents ang wwe (tulad nila rock, angle, big show, austin, hhh noong panahong iyon) at hindi magagamit ng mabuti mga up and coming at mga galing sa labas (tulad nila benoit, malenko, eddie, dudleys, tazz, rvd noon)

dude ok lang yun si batista na naman ang susunod na champ eh sya nanalo sa royal rumble eh.......hehe :P

:goatee: hmmm..bakit ganun alam nio na results sa royal rumble eh sa cable namin dito eh sa feb 14 or 21 pa ata ang royalrumble...pero nakakaaliw talaga ang wwe..hehehe..also totoo o ba si batista on smackdown..?hmmm..sorry ha kung medyo late na me sa topic nio..newby lang sa thread na ito and it was nice to know na marami talagang pinoy fans ng wwe..fav kow is hbk and kurt angle....bwhaaa :evil:

:goatee: hmmm..bakit ganun alam nio na results sa royal rumble eh sa cable namin dito eh sa feb 14 or 21 pa ata ang royalrumble...pero nakakaaliw talaga ang wwe..hehehe..also totoo o ba si batista on smackdown..?hmmm..sorry ha kung medyo late na me sa topic nio..newby lang sa thread na ito and it was nice to know na marami talagang pinoy fans ng wwe..fav kow is hbk and kurt angle....bwhaaa :evil:

pare si pareng jopoc at tamago ang nagbibigay ng latest updates about wrestling......tsaka nasa internet rin....late kasi yung sa solar eh....hehe :P

Pre try to go to www.wwe.com for the latest update for both RAW and SMACKDOWN. Me Next week nasa Japan and WWE. Me laban si JBL and Big Show.

si tamago na ang official reporter ng wwe :lol:

Edited by rbspider1

Lots of rumors flying around w/in the WWE regarding the planned EWC PPV. If this will push through, they plan to get well-known ECW alumni to participate in the PPV. But RVD won't be able to join the said PPV because of his knee injury, w/c will sideline him for at least 4 months up to a full year.

Paul Heyman & Tazz will be in the announce booth for the said PPV.

Matt Hardy is scheduled to return in the ring next month. They might insert him ni a quick storyline so that he can participate in the upcoming Wrestlemania 21 PPV.

WWE is already scouting for an arena to host next year's Wrestlemania 22. The target site is in Canada, specifically Montreal.

Kurt Angle was recently seen clinching his hand. He said that he felt some tingling in his hand, w/c could be connected to his neck injury.

Kevin "The Taskmaster" Sullivan was spotted backstage at some WWE shows. People believe that he'll sign up w/ the company soon.

Batista was said to have been outspoken about his stint in the OVW, w/c almost cost him his job. Sources said that he wanted more of a speaking role, & that he thought that he was too good to be in the OVW.

Some sources say that the WWE Divas are the reason for the recent surge in WWE ratings.

The SD! Divas are said to be getting along well w/ the wrestlers, while their Raw counterparts are having a hard time trying to fit in.

JBL is getting married next weekend.

There is (sort of) a Degeneration X reunion next week in Tijuana as the main event for Promociones mora. It'll feature Konnan, Rey Misterio Sr. & Nicho vs Billy Gun, Sean "X-Pac" Waltman, & BJ James (formerly known as the Road Dogg Jesse James).

Stone Cold Steve Austin claimed that his ex-girlfriend Tess Broussard stuck a gun in his mouth before turning it on his friends. Broussard is suing him and his attorney for $20 million for false imprisonment & malicious prosecution, while Austin is countersuing her for $185 million.

D-Von Dudley and Ron Simmons made an appearance at Fort Myer.

Chris Rock & Adam Sandler were spotted backstage at a TNA taping. TNA was shooting some footage of them mingling w/ some wrestlers.