• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

OK PEEPS TANONG KO LANG BAT NGA PALA NAWALA NA LANG BIGLA SI CHYNA?si road dogg?

- si chynna pinakawalan na rin dahil gusto daw nila mas-sexy na women's division, at dahil si hhh ay kinakantot si steph mcmahon

- si road dogg naman, brad armstrong, ay bumagsak sa drug test. nasa nwa-tna na rin siya, kasama sa 3livekru.

okie ibang question naman....sa inyo guys...sino ang most sexiest WWE champ and sexiest wwe diva ever?

for me...si "the chosen one" kakaiggit body nya kasi nung di pa sya sikat and name pa nya is rocky maiavia,ang laki ng tiyan nya at fleshy sya like triple h....thats why sya nagmomotivate sakin na magpaslim.. ...kasi body ko ngayun parang body ni the rock nuon.. ...

- actually yung pecs ni rocky inoperahan yan dati, nilagyan ng inserts para mukhang malapad. kaya dati for a time naka-black t-shirt siya.

- ewan ko sa lalake, pero sexiest na diva ever hindi taga-wwe. sexiest ever yung ex-wife ni ddp.

ako naman pre, tanung ko..

don't u think that RVD Rob Van Dam should be champ and not John Cena or Booker T?? I feel like he's been shortchanged sa title shot for the US Championship....

tanung ko lang..that's just me....kasi he's better than John Cena who's puro porma and trash talking lang...Booker T is good pero I think that RVD should be the champ and Booker T and John Cena should be the one chasing the title...

:)

yahoo!!! Christy Hemme won the Raw Diva Search!!!

on October 19, WWE will produce a PPV called Taboo Tuesday where the fans will dictate who will face who, the type of matches, etc. 1 match has already been named by Vince McMahon: Eugene vs. Eric Bishoff.

Charlie Haas & Jackie Gayda are gonna get married next year

funny note: during Delaware's annual Coastal Cleanup, volunteers found the head of a Hulk Hogan action figure. the headline of next day's paper read "Coastal Cleanup Finds Hulk Hogan's Head" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

they are showing Blade:Trinity trailers already in the theaters but HHH is not featured in it. a new trailer will be released soon, w/ HHH in it

ako naman pre, tanung ko..

don't u think that RVD Rob Van Dam should be champ and not John Cena or Booker T?? I feel like he's been shortchanged sa title shot for the US Championship....

tanung ko lang..that's just me....kasi he's better than John Cena who's puro porma and trash talking lang...Booker T is good pero I think that RVD should be the champ and Booker T and John Cena should be the one chasing the title...

:)

...agree... cena should be world champ, booker, rvd and freakin' JBL should be f*ckin around with the US title...

yahoo!!! Christy Hemme won the Raw Diva Search!!!

on October 19, WWE will produce a PPV called Taboo Tuesday where the fans will dictate who will face who, the type of matches, etc. 1 match has already been named by Vince McMahon: Eugene vs. Eric Bishoff.

Charlie Haas & Jackie Gayda are gonna get married next year

yup, may match din si Y2J & HBK for the IC championship. tapos nakialam sa match si Christian & tomko resulting to DQ. then pinagtulungan nung 2 gago si Y2J & HBK.

===

may match din (ewan ko kung Heat or Raw) si Hurricane & Rosey vs Tajiri/Rhyno.

i hope the match between orton/cena will push through, although orton is not champ anymore...

...yeah, i wish that will push thru...

...but you know what, i wish there will be a match, a fatal fourway between edge, y2j, shawn michaels and christian, stipulation is, only one winner will arise, the rest of thje losers will shave their heads bald..

...now that would be fun...

...bwahahahaha... :evil: