• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Reason The Rock Had to Turn Down the WWE

Time 23:34 on 2010-01-11

There has been a lot of speculation about why Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson turned town the WWE's offer to host tonight's Monday Night Raw. Many have automatically jumped to the conclusion that he laughed in the face of the WWE's offer, after he said many times that he is through with wrestling. But apparently that's not the case. Johnson has been in Mexico promoting his new movie, and will be there through today, making it awfully hard for him to host a show.

There is a lot of talk that Johnson kept his options open for the future, and that the WWE will contact him again sometime before they end the guest host angle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hair vs Mask Match @ WrestleMaina

It is being reported that the creative team of WWE are thinking of making a hair vs mask match between CM Punk and Rey Mysterio.

The probability is that CM Punk will lose this match since Rey Mysterio was already unveiled some years back and CM Punk's shave would be a continuity of what he is doing to those who are being converted to the Straight Edge Society during WWE's shows.

yup the undertaker has already taken umaga's soul, maybe a month or 2 ago...

There was a write up on yahoo about his death due to usage of illegal substances, also the reason why he's no longer with wwe before his death. <_<

umaga was suppose to make his comeback in wwe before he died, not sure if the illegal prescription has something to do with his death, the cause of his death was heart attack

------------------------

the bitterness of hogan can really lead to tna's failure haha

Edited by tempest21
ha? addict din si Mr Kennedy????

kala ko di magwre-wrestle si Flair sa ibang brand? tsk tsk tsk.

I think he referred to Jeff Hardy.

Mr. Kennedy was never reported to be a drug-user rather, WWE had a problem with his work ethics towards other performers(with Randy Orton AFAIK).

Although I think he has potential to be a good main character compared to John Cena. I hope his career prospers in TNA.

I think he referred to Jeff Hardy.

Mr. Kennedy was never reported to be a drug-user rather, WWE had a problem with his work ethics towards other performers(with Randy Orton AFAIK).

Although I think he has potential to be a good main character compared to John Cena. I hope his career prospers in TNA.

No, Mr. Kennedy didn't have any problems with work ethic, it was Randy Orton's whining that got him suspended, they tried to cover it up by saying Mr. Kennedy had a wrist injury.

No, Mr. Kennedy didn't have any problems with work ethic, it was Randy Orton's whining that got him suspended, they tried to cover it up by saying Mr. Kennedy had a wrist injury.

Feud With Orton

Reports have surfaced that Randy Orton and Mr Kennedy were involved in a backstage altercation after Raw last week.

While it wasn't a heated argument, the two did exchange words with one another. The word is that Randy Orton was trying to lecture Mr Kennedy about being careless in the ring.

Some are speculating that Randy Orton might have used his backstage powers to get Mr Kennedy released. However, I would like to think that Vince McMahon would be smarter than to do that.

If that is proven to be the case, then Randy Orton made a selfish move by eliminating another potential main event wrestler, which is something that WWE deseperately needs right now.

Closing Thoughts

Whatever it was that caused Mr Kennedy to be released, it had to have been pretty big. There's no way that the company releases a potential main event wrestler without cause.

ang nabasa ko sa isang forum is, na release si kennedy kasi nagrereklamo siya sa carelessness ni orton when orton delivered his finishing move(RKO). ALTHOUGH etong nasa taas is si orton daw un nagreklamo, kennedy is indeed a big loss in WWE's business