• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

WWE must have big plans for THE MIZ, Sheamus and McIntyre... Damn, unti-unti ng nagkakaroon ng appeal si MIZ at heel pa siya nun ah...

Yeah, i agree, the people love his catchphrase. But i think he'll be a mid card wrestler for awhile, before he steps into the main event scene. Except for Sheamus, WWE management thinks highly of him because of his work ethic and attitude that, they already gave him a shot to the main event scene with Cena. At least we have a fresh feud...

me too! a dont get it! :unsure:

prang wla nman xa appeal sa crowd eh! :blink:

ndi ktulad ni THE MIZ!!! :goatee:

i think that RAW is running out of main event heel superstars, bigshow is already booked to face dx, randy is not yet finished with kofi

think it was too fast for sheamus to be pushed to the main event , speaking of which, and there's a possibility that cena will retain the title at TLC as it was advertised that cena will defend the title against big show next january.

i agree with this, saw the contract signing between the 2, and you can hear no reactions from the people when sheamus was talking bulls***..hahaha

mas maganda pa ngang john cena vs jack swagger eh hehehe :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Parang hindi na nauuso yung mga skit na may manager na kasama mga wrestler ngayon tulad nung mga araw na andyan pa sina Jimmy Hart, The Fink, Mr. Fuji and Paul Bearer na nagpapadagdag saya sa mga fans.

cost cutting ang WWE, recently they released few superstars already..

but lets expect some old superstars and new superstars coming, like lance cade and bryan danielson

Edited by tempest21
Parang hindi na nauuso yung mga skit na may manager na kasama mga wrestler ngayon tulad nung mga araw na andyan pa sina Jimmy Hart, The Fink, Mr. Fuji and Paul Bearer na nagpapadagdag saya sa mga fans.

imbes na manager, mga wwe divas nalang sinasama nila sa wrestler para tipid sa bayad.. wrestler/manager na..

mas maganda pa ngang john cena vs jack swagger eh hehehe :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i agree to that.. atleast jack swagger was a former ecw champion..

RIP UMAGA!!!!

On December 4, 2009,Eddie Fatu (Umaga)was hospitalized in what was described as a life-threatening condition, after he apparently fell asleep on December 3, while watching television, and several hours later, his wife found him not breathing with blood coming out of his nose and he was immediately rushed to the ICU unit in a Houston, Texas hospital. It was later reported that Fatu passed away, after suffering a second heart attack.