• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Hulk Hogan. Eric Bischoff. Vince Russo. Back together

The s@%t is gonna fly once more...

And from what I can remember, there was a time in WCW that these 3 had a falling out... cause Bischoff and Hogan WERE NOT A BIG FAN of Russo... if everything will be in good terms, this will be good for TNA...

Hogan will be a booker for the company, and once-in-a-while performer in the ring... Bischoff will also appear one in a while as he will be the marketing arm for TNA!! :)

And from what I can remember, there was a time in WCW that these 3 had a falling out... cause Bischoff and Hogan WERE NOT A BIG FAN of Russo... if everything will be in good terms, this will be good for TNA...

Last I heard, they're still not in good terms

If they have smoked the peace pipe, then it could be Monday Night Wars Redux

If not, they TNA will be heading south just like WCW

maganda rin kung si Kofi mkakalaban ni Orton.

mei storyline n sila, ung scene sa Bragging Rights,

kung san sinisisi ni Cody si Kofi sa pgkatalo ng Raw sa Smackdown!

this will help kofi elevate from the mid-cards to the main event level, honestly speaking, once WWE Creative teams decided to push a certain superstar, expect him to be big superstar someday..

and regarding hogan and bischoff signing with TNA, heard that HOGAN and BISCHOFF is in complete control of the creative team, and like i posted in my previous post, they plan to go head to head with WWE RAW during mondays, there are also rumors that they will also sign RIC FLAIR, (FYI: he told WWE fans at the 2008 WWE hall of fame that he will never sign with TNA,despite not naming it) and now look whats happening

Edited by tempest21

It would be great if Kofi succeeds into the main event scene because WWE is really lacking new characters, nagpapapalit palit lang kasi sina Cena, Trips, Orton, Undertaker, Edge, Jericho. They are not getting any younger and someone new should step up. We need some fresh feuds. Sayang yung kay CM Punk, WWE pushed him but gotten no crowd reaction. Hilaw na hilaw yung push sa kanya maybe because he has backstage heat from the management. Aside from Kofi, some guys that i think can make it to the main event scene would be Jack Swagger, Sheamus (i read from an interview, Trips was impressed by his work ethic) and Evan Bourne.

Edited by nightfall24
It would be great if Kofi succeeds into the main event scene because WWE is really lacking new characters, nagpapapalit palit lang kasi sina Cena, Trips, Orton, Undertaker, Edge, Jericho. They are not getting any younger and someone new should step up. We need some fresh feuds. Sayang yung kay CM Punk, WWE pushed him but gotten no crowd reaction. Hilaw na hilaw yung push sa kanya maybe because he has backstage heat from the management. Aside from Kofi, some guys that i think can make it to the main event scene would be Jack Swagger, Sheamus (i read from an interview, Trips was impressed by his work ethic) and Evan Bourne.

I think si Jack Swagger pwde! pro si Evan Bourne, i don't think so!

I like Morrison kasi di ba Tough Enough contestant lang siya. He already proved that he is talented and really has the discipline. Looking at him encourages me to hit the gym every now and then (reminds me of a young Shawn Michaels). Not overly muscular but can surely kick your butt.

Sige na nga... The Miz (also a Tough Enough contestant) got talent too and portrays his character very well and has some mic skills.

Mr.Kennedy sana kaso wala na...

MVP too and Shelton Benjamin...

I believe they deserve some push

Edited by beastmode