• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

sometime ago in the 90's during the first steroid scandal vince mcmahon got mixed up in, i saw a news feature on pro-wrestling, they showed a match between bob backlund & some old schooler who i don't remember... during the match, apparently the mic on the camera was a little too high because bob & the guy were caught discussing their next series of moves...

it went like this, the other guy had bob on a rear chin lock or sleeper hold & said:

- make a comeback, i'll throw you to the ropes & you grab them so i can botch a dropkick...

bob then touches the guy's elbow signalling that he understood & the next series of moves was exactly what was discussed...

imogen's right it's mostly the wrestler's & the ref's show, the only thing the promoters & bookers have anything to with it is to make the match, decide what kind of match, decide who wins, decide how to win(dq's, count outs, run-ins, etc...)& who gets a belt... the making of the match & the details is the scripted part...

Edited by resident_big_evil

Raw in Manila 2006 i was there in Araneta. that time magka away si Ric Flair at Triple H pero that night at sa Pinas pa nag celebrate nang birthday si nature boy sa ring may dalang cake si trish stratus at maria biglang pasok ang triple H akala mo sasapakin si Ric Flair yun pala yayakapin. ang awayan sa script sa personal na buhay magkakaibigan.

Raw in Manila 2006 i was there in Araneta. that time magka away si Ric Flair at Triple H pero that night at sa Pinas pa nag celebrate nang birthday si nature boy sa ring may dalang cake si trish stratus at maria biglang pasok ang triple H akala mo sasapakin si Ric Flair yun pala yayakapin. ang awayan sa script sa personal na buhay magkakaibigan.

eto yung pics ng event na yun bro...

i was there..holding a Happy Birthday sign

muntik na nga ako maihi..kasi tinuro ako ni flair..haha!

birthday cake for flair

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/ryaneski/IMG_0054.jpg

breaking the kayfabe....House show naman so walang problem.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/ryaneski/IMG_0055.jpg

I went to that event (2 days) kahit may gulo sa pilipinas noon

coz i wanted to see:

1. Triple H

2. Ric Flair

3. Trish Stratus

eto yung pics ng event na yun bro...

i was there..holding a Happy Birthday sign

muntik na nga ako maihi..kasi tinuro ako ni flair..haha!

I went to that event (2 days) kahit may gulo sa pilipinas noon

coz i wanted to see:

1. Triple H

2. Ric Flair

3. Trish Stratus

haha hey you're here!!!!

so you went to my office to see me? LOL

cant wait for backlash. they're showing it live on JACK. Monday 830am. ;)

For me, ang naging nagustuhan ko sa wrestling ay yung era nila Stone Cold at The Rock nun elementary days. Idol na Idol ko sila nun lalu na yung mga greatest match nila, astig, kaya lang wala na sila eh, kaya medyo nabaduyan na ko ngayon, kaya minsan ko na lang napapanood ang wrestling eh. Pag pay per view nila mas ok pa dun. Pero di ko malilimutan yun dati. :-)

Yes, I like your office... haha.

backlash live? jack tv?

screw this! haha..

we don't have jack tv!!! =(

thank you sky cable!

i have jack... but ill be at work on monday morning...so there aint no use.

at least ikaw home ka lang nun...

pero may encore the same night!!!!!!! waaahahahahaha!!!

i love it!!! IT'S DEFINITELY JACK!!!!

you like my office?? I DONT!

hahaha

but i love trish stratus.. i'd marry her and get a sex change anytime. lol

Muntik pa nga ako mag-switch dati from Destiny to Sky eh buti hindi nag-materialize yun... mas gusto ko pa rin ng Jack TV saka BTV na rin...

daming gandang shows ng Jack like My Name is Earl, Everybody Hates Chris saka WWE syempre, saka mami-miss ko si Dylan (of The Peep show). I hate Jay Leno but I can live w/ that by not watching his show hehehe.

Para po di OT ang bet ko sa fatal-4-way eh its either JBL or Triple H, pero baka CM punk might cash-in the briefcase after that gruelling match...