• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

in other words.... SCRIPTED talaga ang Wrestlemania or the whole WWE shows kse dapat ang ending nang show eh yung final match dapat the fans will be cheering while the confetti & fireworks erupts considering na Orton retains the belt at puro boos ang maririnig at nasa script na nde si Cena or Triple H ang mananalo.

oh no, we may have lost a fan! :D :D

also having Hulk come out there, even if he agrees, would just overshadow Ric Flair's farewell, the program should be focused on Flair only,

I agree on this. Tama nga lang na di sya nagpakita dun. Noticed the reaction of the fans when HHH called Shawn Michaels, its kinda mixed with boos and yey's. Nice seeing the 4 Horsemen and Dean Malenko on stage that night. Could have been different if Chris Benoit is still alive. Randy Orton is part of the Evolution but did not come up to the stage.

Edited by monsignor28
ibang klase ang respeto nang mga wrestlers sa pag reretiro ni Nature Boy Ric Flair kagabi sa RAW on channel 5, rosters from both RAW & SMACKDOWN paid tribute to Flair.

^ ...and moments after RAW went off the air, the UnderMMAker made his way down the ring, broke kayfabe and paid his respects to Flair. also, The Vince rushed towards the ring and hugged Flair and raised his hand to the crowd. awesome scenes.

may nagsabi na scripted daw ang wwe if kung totoo nga ito so meaning their injuries are scripted too hinahayaan nila na masaktan sila or ma injured just to follow the script i dont think so i was watching last time backlash 2006 where trish stratush vs mickie james for the wwe womens champion trish got injured in the process may slomo pa nga do think a woman like trish will allow herself na sumunod sa script para lang masaktan i dont think so it maybe entertaining for us pero for the inside the ring are real deal