• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

was it even aired?

yes...but they edited the whole part where he fell. When they resumed the program, JR was saying that Blue Blazer fell down and that it wasn't part of the show. It wasn't shown on TV...but some fan was able to catch it on vid daw.haha

Anyway, I doubt that Owen Hart's fall would be visible as it was dark when he fell. You'd probably see him only when he landed

Bret said before in an interview that he's officially retired and if ever he wrestles, he wont do it in a wwe ring. well in the sports entertainment business, anything is possible. But his concussion suffered during his match with Goldberg years ago may prove to be a determining factor of him not to pursue active competition again. Goldberg actually owns the dubious distinction of the the one who ended Brets wrestling career because of that stiff kick to the head that caused the concussion :angry:

but i do want to see a Vince vs Bret match or even an impossible dream Shawn Michaels vs Bret hehehehe.

Any truth about Bret Hitman Hart coming back to wrestle again in WWE.

I hope this is true, can't wait to see The Hitman in the ring again.

My all time favorite wrestler.

Ric Flair's WrestleMania XXIV Opponent Chosen

Source: PWInsider.com

WrestleMania XXIV is expected to be the clumination of Ric Flair's retirement storyline and his final match in WWE.

Two names that have been discussed as possible opponents for Flair have been Mr. Kennedy and Shawn Michaels. It now looks like Shawn Michaels will be Flair's final opponent.

Two independent sources within WWE have confirmed that the current plan is for Michaels to end Flair's career and that Vince McMahon has already approved the match.

We will see what plays out in the coming weeks but that is the current scenario being discussed.

what do you guys think? :goatee:

Edited by psyc0dud3

Updated WWE No Way Out PPV Card

Following last night's taping of WWE SmackDown in Reading, PA here is the latest card for this year's No Way Out pay-per-view:

WWE Championship Match

Randy Orton © vs. John Cena

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match

Edge © vs. Rey Mysterio

RAW Elimination Chamber Match

Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho vs. JBL vs. Umaga

SmackDown Elimination Chamber Match

Big Daddy V vs. The Great Khali vs. Finlay vs. MVP vs. The Undertaker and Batista

Career Threatening Match

Ric Flair vs. Mr Kennedy

Elimination Chamber matches:

SHOULD WIN - Jeff Hardy and The Undertaker

Wrestlemania is the perfect place to cement Jeff Hardy's place as one of the big boys. That was where Chris Benoit and others became real superstars. So should Hardy. It is always great to see The Undertaker fight for the title.

WILL WIN - Triple H and The Undertaker

Triple H hasn't won a Wrestlemania match in years. I think he knows that fact and now is the perfect time for him to do so. Undertaker vs Edge would have tremendous hype with their track record...

Updated WWE DVD Release Dates

- Here are the updated WWE DVD releases with the Sting and Savage DVDs being pulled:

* HHH: King of Kings, March 25th

* Superstar Profile, April 1st

* Evolution of the Hardys, May 6th

* The Rock, June 3rd

* Best of Starrcade, July 8th

* Life & Times of Mr. Perfect, September 9th

* Complete Hell (Hell in a Cell anthology), October 7th

* Edge, November 4th

imho, i dont think jeff hardy is ready for IT.

he should shape his mic skills up a bit and improve fan base.

mike skills, yes, a bit more...

but fan base, well, i beg to disagree... he's got arguably more marks cheering for him than anyone else in the wwe not named steve austin...