• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Medyo disappointing naman kung totoo yung issue about Triple H's attitude.. kala ko pa naman he's one of the nicest wrestlers backstage. Nung last time na nagperform ang WWE dito sa pinas nabalita pa na isa sa mga accomodating sa fans si Triple H. Kahit pagod na nagspend pa daw sya ng time sa mga naghihintay na fans bago sya dumiretso dun sa hotel.

i repeat: everyone hates HHH anyway :P

WHY AM I WASTING MY TIME ADDRESSING THIS?

Triple H is one of my favorite WWE wrestler, even as a bida o kontrabida.. Magaling siyang mag-portray na kontrabida and that's the reason why kung bakit lagi syang pang main event kahit na-boo sya ng mga fans dati.. ung entrance moves nya ang isa sa mga astig kong napapanood sa wwe.

well... that's the point. We have to prove if it is true, or not.

Medyo disappointing naman kung totoo yung issue about Triple H's attitude.. kala ko pa naman he's one of the nicest wrestlers backstage. Nung last time na nagperform ang WWE dito sa pinas nabalita pa na isa sa mga accomodating sa fans si Triple H. Kahit pagod na nagspend pa daw sya ng time sa mga naghihintay na fans bago sya dumiretso dun sa hotel.

It is true. I was there during the autograph signing and HHH was one of the most accomodating ones, if not the most.

i remember 2006 WWE RAW in Manila sa NAIA when these RAW Superstars arrived si Triple H (Hunter Hearst Helmsley) or Paul Lavesque in real life warned one news photographer for taking pics of him. I was at the Araneta for that Sunday show & seated in special ring side VIP section to see these WWE Superstars up close & personal.

that time kontrabida role si Triple H pero nagkataon na d2 inabot si Ric Flair nang birthday niya at nang bigyan siya nang cake sa ring lumapit si Triple H, akala nang mga tao mag aaway yun pala yayakapin si Ric Flair pero paglabas niya sa may tapat ko bumagsak yung mineral water na binato niya sa audience na kumakantyaw sa kanya.

my analysis... mahusay na sports entertainer si Triple H. alam niyang role niya sa WWE na pwedeng good guy or bad guy. in that note effective siya bilang showman.

HHH and Hulk Hogan= great sports entertainers

Cena= Has the looks and body, BUT One dimensional. Can't play a Heel. Bret Hart would kick his a5s in wrestling, hands down.

Actually, he can. He was a heel during his early run in the company, wherein he was still using his Marky Mark/Vanilla Ice rapper gimmick. But he's currently the poster boy of the WWE like Hogan was during the 90s, and that's what makes him suck

But yeh, Bret Hart would definitely kick his ass :thumbsupsmiley:

HHH and Hulk Hogan= great sports entertainers

Cena= Has the looks and body, BUT One dimensional. Can't play a Heel. Bret Hart would kick his a5s in wrestling, hands down.

well i dont know about this... for me, Cena was better when he was a heel... Cena's(heel) feud with Angle(face) was a classic. as for wrestling moves, if the WWE management would allow Cena to become tactical wrestling again like his "prototype" days, well i think they'll let him win against bret... or not. the outcome is scripted anyway. but the match would look good atleast.

here's Cena's debut on Smackdown! his moves aren't limited on thic clip. CLICK HERE

RUMBLE UPDATE

Triple H won the chance to participate in the 2008 Royal Rumble by defeating Snitsky, Mark Henry and William Regal in the main event last night on RAW. Below is the updated card for this Sunday's event:

WWE World Championship Match

- World Champion Edge vs. Rey Mysterio

WWE Championship Match

- WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy

Career Threatening Match

- U.S. Champion MVP vs. Ric Flair

- Chris Jericho vs. JBL

- 30-Man Royal Rumble (9 Spots Left):

RAW:

Umaga

Snitsky

Hardcore Holly

Mick Foley

Cody Rhodes

Santino Marella

Carlito

Shawn Michaels

Ken Kennedy

SmackDown

Hornswoggle

The Undertaker

Batista

Kane

Finlay

Jamie Noble

Great Khali

Mark Henry

ECW

John Morrison

The Miz

Shelton Benjamin

Big Daddy V

RUMBLE UPDATE

Triple H won the chance to participate in the 2008 Royal Rumble by defeating Snitsky, Mark Henry and William Regal in the main event last night on RAW. Below is the updated card for this Sunday's event:

WWE World Championship Match

- World Champion Edge vs. Rey Mysterio

WWE Championship Match

- WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy

Career Threatening Match

- U.S. Champion MVP vs. Ric Flair

- Chris Jericho vs. JBL

- 30-Man Royal Rumble (9 Spots Left):

RAW:

Umaga

Snitsky

Hardcore Holly

Mick Foley

Cody Rhodes

Santino Marella

Carlito

Shawn Michaels

Ken Kennedy

SmackDown

Hornswoggle

The Undertaker

Batista

Kane

Finlay

Jamie Noble

Great Khali

Mark Henry

ECW

John Morrison

The Miz

Shelton Benjamin

Big Daddy V

COMPLETE RAW REPORT

- RAW opens up with a video of the Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy brawl last week on RAW.

- Later on tonight, Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton will meet in the middle of the ring for a "handshake."

Shawn Michaels vs. Mr. Kennedy

HBK comes out first under the new RAW set which looks pretty cool. The whole set seems very interactive with the wrestler that comes out. Match starts off with Kennedy taking early control. Back and forth on the mat now with various holds. A couple near falls on the mat and they're still back and forth with various holds.

A pretty dull match. Kennedy holds HBK down with a chinlock and taunts him, talking trash in his face. HBK mounts a comeback but Kennedy drops him back down for a 2 count. Kennedy continues to pound on HBK and gets another 2 count.

Michaels goes for Sweet Chin Music but Kennedy ducks and rolls out of the ring. HBK comes over the top rope to the floor onto Kennedy as RAW goes to commercial.

Back from commercial and a clip is shown of Kennedy throwing HBK face first into the ringpost. Back in the ring, Kennedy having a huge offense on HBK. Kennedy still only gets a 2 count. Back in the corner, HBK fights back with chops and a clothesline. Kennedy goes for the Mic Check but HBK blocks it and they go back into the corner. Kennedy takes HBK to the top rope and tries to hit a suplex. Both men fighting on the top turnbuckle and HBK gets the best of Kennedy. HBK hits his top rope elbow drop but Kennedy puts his knees up. 2 count by Kennedy.

HBK goes for Sweet Chin Music again but HBK ducks it again and HBK tries for the submission win. Kennedy slips up again and gets hit by Sweet Chin Music and the pinfall.

Winner: Shawn Michaels

- Randy Orton is in the back with Vince McMahon, holding his neck. Randy says do you really want me to go shake Jeff Hardy's hand after he tried ending my career? Vince yes, he does. Orton looks to be in a lot of pain. Orton says there's no way he's shaking Hardy's hand. Vince says he carries hand sanitizer with him because he has to shake so many people's hands he doesn't like. Vince comes up with a load of crap for Orton and convinces him to shake Hardy's hand later on, I think.

WWE Women's Champion Beth Phoenix vs. Mickie James

Jim Ross let's us know this is a non-title match up between the two. Match starts off with a test of strength which The Glamazon wins. Back and forth until Mickie hits a Thesz Press followed by a dropkick. Mickie to the top rope but Beth catches her and drops her to the apron and knocks her to the floor. Beth follows to the floor and rams Mickie into the ring apron. Back in the ring and Phoenix gets a 2 count.

Mickie rolls Beth up and gets a 2 count . The two Divas trade blows in the center of the ring and Mickie hits the headscissors take down, a dropkick and a 2 count. Mickie goes to hit her DDT finisher but Beth overpowers her and sets her in the middle of the top rope and nails her cradle suplex for the pinfall.

Winner: Beth Phoenix

- Todd Grisham is backstage with Triple H. The Game says he doesn't know who his opponent is yet. It's not that Vince hasn't told him yet, but with WWE going to HD tonight Vince has been in the dressing room for 8 hours with makeup artists trying to hide his liver spots and old age. HHH says 7 of the last Royal Rumble winners have gone on to win gold at WrestleMania. Triple H says it doesn't matter what Vince or Regal does, he will be in the Royal Rumble this Sunday and that's not a promise, but a guaran-damn-tee. RAW goes to commercial.

- Brian Kendrick and Cody Rhodes are backstage talking. They're talking about their matches and Kendrick qualifying for the Rumble tonight. Hardcore Holly walks in and asks if he has his back in the match with Carlito tonight. Cody says atleast you don't have to dress like Carlito this week and mentions he put a pic of it on his MySpace. Holly asks what is a MySpace? And nobody better step in his "my space" or they're going to get it and that goes for everyone including Cody. Holly says he will win the Rumble and get a shot at the WWE Title.

- Promo video airs showing highlights from Randy Orton's professional wrestling career.

The Highlanders vs. Finlay and Hornswoggle

This is the first time Hornswoggle and Finlay have teamed on RAW they say. Finlay in control of Rory early on and gets a 2 count. Robbie hits in Finlay in the back and Rory takes control. Rory goes to grab Hornswoggle but gets bit. Hornswoggle runs over and kicks Robbie off the apron as Finlay clotheslines Rory. Hornswoggle hits the Tadpole Splash for the pinfall on Rory.

Winners: Finlay and Hornswoggle

- As Finlay and Hornswoggle celebrate in the ring, Chris Jericho is shown walking to the ring with a serious look on his face as we go back to commercial.

- Promo video airs showing JBL's assault on Chris Jericho two weeks ago and his words to Y2J's children last week.

- Chris Jericho comes out to the ring with his new entrance and pyro. Jericho says last week he was watching RAW with his kids when JBL spoke last week. Jericho says his 4 year old soon looked at him and asked, Daddy is true, are you a coward? Y2J says it broke his heart when he saw a hint of doubt in his sons eye.

Jericho says JBL made it personal and he made a mistake when he didn't finish the job. Jericho says on Sunday at the Royal Rumble, it's going to be one thing - a fight.

- Jeff Hardy is backstage with Vince McMahon. Vince tells him never to risk anyone else's or his own life again like he did last week. Vince says he wants him to go out and shake Randy Orton's hand tonight. Hardy says don't worry about anything, he will make sure he gives everyone something to talk about as RAW goes back to commercial.

Royal Rumble Qualifier: Brian Kendrick vs. Umaga

William Regal comes on the video screen and tells Kendrick he must face Umaga. Kendrick goes running at Umaga and gets leveled by a clothesline. Umaga chops Kendrick and throws him into the corner but misses the splash. Kendrick tries to comeback with kicks but Umaga catches him and lays him out.

Umaga wraps Kendrick in the Tree of Woe but misses the running knee. Kendrick tries to make a comeback again and dazes Umaga with a series of kicks. Kendrick goes running off the ropes but gets caught in a monster Samoan Drop. Umaga picks Kendrick up off his feet and hits the Samoan Spike in mid-air and gets the pinfall.

Winner: Umaga

- Mickie James is shown in the back crying as Maria walks up to her and asks what's wrong. Mickie says she is frustrated because she feels like she can't beat Beth Phoenix. Ashley walks up, says hey and Mickie tells Maria thanks and walks off. Ashley says she was at a party at the Playboy Mansion and had a good idea she wanted to talk to Maria about. Santino Marella walks in and says no thanks, Maria doesn't need to buy him a subscription to Playboy Magazine. Santino walks off with Maria and Ashley tells her she will call her. Another Maria/Playboy tease there.

- Promo airs for Vince McMahon's special appearance on The Celebrity Apprentice next week with Donald Trump. It looks like they're promoting Vince's appearance with a little bit of Vince vs. Trump.

- Triple H is backstage shown getting ready for his big match tonight.

Carlito with Santino Marella & Maria vs. Hardcore Holly with Cody Rhodes

Another pretty dull match, more RAW filler. Back and forth between the two with Holly taking control the most. Holly hits a big suplex and a 2 count. Holly goes for the Alabama Slam but gets distracted by Santino Marella. Carlito comes from behind and hits the Backstabber for the win.

Winner: Carlito

- Triple H is shown walking to the ring for his match next.

Royal Rumble Qualifying Match: Triple H vs.

The Game comes out and does his entrance as usual and gets the crowd pumped. William Regal comes out and says tonight it's not about who his opponent is, but if necessary who they are. In order for him to qualify, he must face potentially 3 opponents. An over the top rope Gauntlet match. If he can throw all them over, he wins. If they throw him out, the match is over and he's not in the Rumble match. His first opponent is Snitsky.

The Game hits Snitsky as soon as he hits the ring. Running knee by Triple H and he goes to throw Snitsky over the top rope but has no luck as Snitsky fights back. Big sideslam by Snitsky on HHH. Snitsky tries to toss Triple H over but The Game reverses it and takes control. Snitsky misses a running boot and gets hung on the top rope. Triple H clothesline Snitsky over the top rope.

His next opponent is SmackDown's Mark Henry. Henry takes control early on and tries to throw Triple H over but he hangs on. The World's Strongest Man continues to pound on Triple H with fists and a big back breaker. He tries to throw The Game over again but has no luck.

William Regal is watching on from the entrance way. Henry hits a big splash on Triple H on the mat and then a running splash into the corner. Triple H tries to get to his feet and when he does Mark Henry runs after him but The Game ducks and Henry goes over the top rope.

His next opponent is... William Regal. Regal takes his suit off and runs to the ring and starts attacking The Game. Regal tries to throw him over but Triple H hangs on. Big spinebuster by Triple H and he tosses Regal over the top rope. The bell rings and Triple H is announced as the winner.

Winner: Triple H

- Backstage, Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton are shown walking to the ring for their "handshake."

- Vince McMahon comes out and says give it up for Vince in HD. Vince brings out the WWE Champion Randy Orton. Orton takes his time coming out and next to be brought out is the WWE Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy. Hardy comes out with a nasty look towards Randy Orton. Vince says normally he would use this time to hype their match but this match doesn't need any hype to it. Vince talks about the match at the Royal Rumble and asks them to come together and shake hands.

Vince asks them if they have any comments for each other before shaking hands. Orton takes the mic and says Hardy has done some amazing things, but he has never came close to becoming the WWE Champion. But he admits he did underestimate Hardy. Orton says you won't win the Title this Sunday, but you have won something almost more important - his respect.

Hardy gets on the mic and says he doesn't care about earning Orton's respect. Hardy says he didn't hit that Swanton to impress him, he did it to hurt him and he did it for his brother Matt and because he's waited too long for this opportunity. Hardy says he did it to prove he will do whatever it takes to become WWE Champion. Hardy says s far as shaking the hand of someone he respects, get in line because there's a lot more ahead of him. Hardy says like Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler, Lilian Garcia and he goes and shakes their hands. Hardy asks a fan his name, Ryan, and he shakes his hand. Hardy goes into the crowd and proceeds to ask fans their names and shout them out on the mic.

Hardy asks about 20 fans their names and shouts them out before making his way back to the ring and coming face to face with Orton. Orton extends his hand for Hardy to shake and Hardy just stares at him. Orton drops his hand and extends it again only for Hardy to kick him in the stomach and lay him out with the Twist of Fate.

Orton lays on his back as Hardy stands over him and taunts the WWE Champion as RAW goes off the air.

Actually, he can. He was a heel during his early run in the company, wherein he was still using his Marky Mark/Vanilla Ice rapper gimmick. But he's currently the poster boy of the WWE like Hogan was during the 90s, and that's what makes him suck

But yeh, Bret Hart would definitely kick his ass :thumbsupsmiley:

Yeah. I agree with this one. Cena's a better heel, he's a loser as a babyface, and his moves sucks.

Report: Bobby Lashley Gone From WWE

Submitted by Michael Bluth on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 10:59 AM EST

Source: BobbyLashleyOnline.com

Former ECW Champion Bobby Lashley has posted a message on his official website saying that he is done with World Wrestling Entertainment and will not be returning. Here's the official word from the man himself:

I am sorry to everyone here but I am serious when I say I won't be back. Everyone wants to come here and hear the real story and I am telling you the real story. Circumstances which are out of my control left me no decision but to leave the WWE. I can't go into details of this now but like I said before sometimes people will hate you personally and try to destroy you which has happened here. Evil has prevailed however like I said before if you continue your struggle doors will open around these people. You have not scene the last of me so please don't stop your support. Add Bobby Lashley to the list of RECENTLY RELEASED!

The news about Bobby Lashley leaving WWE was the big news at last night's SmackDown! & ECW tapings.

Lashley posts messages regularly at his website and the message came from his personal account, so at this point there is no evidence to suggest this is not a legitimate story. PWInsider.com has also picked up on the news. There has been no word yet from WWE, but we'll be covering story as more details break.

WWE News: New Details On Why Bobby Lashley Is Leaving WWE

Submitted by Michael Bluth on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 3:19 PM EST

Source: PWInsider.com

We've been covering the story here all day that Bobby Lashley is leaving World Wrestling Entertainment. New details have come out regarding why Lashley is leaving:

-- One of the factors that lead to his fallout with WWE has to do with the way his girlfriend Kristal Marshall was treated after refusing to do a storyline that made her feel uncomfortable. She was fired after refusing a storyline that's been described as "racial".

-- Another reason is that Lashley feels disrespected by WWE during his time off. There has been very little communication between Lashley and Vince McMahon in the past few months. Despite the fact that Lashley is fully healed from his injury, there were no firm plans in place to get him back on TV. He found this very frustrating.

At this point, Lashley needs to negotiate an official release from WWE as he is still under contract. He is still listed on the official WWE website and is awaiting his release so he can move on.