• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Maxxxx shows WWE 24/7. i saw Bruno Samartino vs. Ernie "The Cat" (RIP) Ladd last night. what yr was that? although its nice to review yestryears wrestling from old NWA, WCW & WWF but RAW & SMACKDOWN is the meccah of wrestling world today. i hope that there will be ways WWE can find a new home after Jack Tv.

Batista as the Superstar of the Year? I'm not sure about that, I feel that there are other more deserving Wrestler like the Undertaker, Shawn Micheal etc. I feel a little bit disappointed about Batista because there is nothing new about him. Nevertheless I'm happy for him. His performance did not degrade. His victory brings glory to Filipinos. I hope he would Evolve to be a better personality this year.

Lance Cade and Murdoch? Boring. Y not Deuce and Domino? or MVP and MAtt?

For the other awards, I don't disagree.

Beth Phoenix--ok sana sya kaso nga lang laki ng panga dahil siguro sa nilagay na bakal dun when it was broken a

while back saka I want to see Melina as a face sana.

Yun, tapos si Finlay parang face na rin sana ituloy lang nila sayang nga di ako nakabili ng t-shirt nya dati na black na

nandun sila ni Hornswoggle. Bigla na lang nawala yung mga nagbebenta ng WWE shirts tapos na siguro kontrata nila sa

licensing ng WWE. Meron ba kayo alam nag bebenta pa rin dito? Gusto ko makabili shirt ni Finlay. Dami pa naman

gandang WWE shirt designs ngayon.

Sa mga storyline nila parang di nga ganun kaganda ngayon di tulad dati na may Ministry of Darkness pa.

Thank God meron pa rin kaming Jack TV (ganda ni Dylan ng Peep Show!) saka babalik na PPVs yehey!

Maxxx sucks big time!!

Retro wrestling ang pinapalabas!

Road Warriors pa yung napanood ko

di ba magkakaroon ng raw at smackdown dito?

ang UFC ba saan ang official channel nya, Balls o Solar sports?

Buhay pa ata si Andre the Giant nun!

Sisihin nyo ang mga Lopez... Gahaman kasi.

Kontrolado pa nila ang buong media industry.

:grr:

Candice Michelle is expected to return to WWE this month.

On her official blog at GoDaddy.com, Candice Michelle stated that she’ll be returning to the ring sometime in mid January. She has been recovering from a broken collarbone for the past 3 months.

Candice Michelle is scheduled to make a public appearance in Las Vegas on Monday (January 7, 2008). The appearance will be made at the CES convention.

When Candice Michelle returns to Monday Night Raw, she is expected to resume her feud with WWE Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix. The writers have been stalling Beth Phoenix for the past few months with meaningless feuds while Candice Michelle recovers. Don’t be too surprised to see WWE build up the storyline so that Candice Michelle can win the title back at Wrestlemania.

Ashley Massaro has made her return to WWE.

Ashley Massaro made her return at a Raw house show in White Plains, New York this week.

From the looks of things, she’s been moved over to the Raw brand. Granted, she wasn’t doing much on Smackdown, but it is interesting to note that she was switched over without an announcement.

Then again, Monday Night Raw does need another babyface diva to pair up with Candice Michelle and Mickie James. Smackdown will probably end up getting one of the divas that were hired from the 2007 WWE Diva Search.