• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Preview & Confirmed Matches For WWE's Troops Special

- Below is the official preview for tonight's WWE Tribute to the Troops special on the USA Network:

On Christmas Eve, WWE brings you our most important broadcast of the year. Spend the holiday with our troops in Iraq, as WWE presents its 5th Annual Tribute to the Troops.

As the only entertainment event broadcast from Iraq, WWE Superstars and staff brought the excitement of a WWE live event to our soldiers stationed in the Middle East. They also spent lots of time meeting with the brave men and women making up our Armed Forces.

Join us as Tribute to the Troops, WWE’s way of bringing the troops home to you for the holidays, airs Christmas Eve at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

- Below are the matches that were taped for the show from Iraq:

- Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton

- Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito

- Mickie James & Maria vs. Kelly Kelly & Layla

- Rey Mysterio vs. Mark Henry

- Ron Simmons vs. Hardcore Holly

- DX vs. Umaga & Mr. Kennedy

Honestly I find Jericho boring.

Nothing new to his personality.

No new wrestling moves.

I simply find him as an additional Wrestler to the Raw Roster.

diddo...

but im sure JBL will carry Y2J with their feud. its a good move for JBL to do a work on Y2J coz it'll be one hell of a trash talk battle between the two. Plus RAW really needs a heel with excellent mic skills. kennedy isnt ready yet and it wont be sooner for HHH to turn heel (maybe or maybe not). Plus Carlito is not getting any push so kudos to the writer who thought of bringing JBL to RAW. :thumbsupsmiley:

JBL is a one the best heel I've seen.

Its just he lacks PHYSICAL appeal.

I would like to see CENA as a heel again.

Carlito seems to be a mess. His "cool" slogan is very predictable. Biting apples then spitting it out.

I would like to see Big Show Back.

Then Kane should be on ECW and have a push.

What happened to Bobby Lashley?

diddo...

but im sure JBL will carry Y2J with their feud. its a good move for JBL to do a work on Y2J coz it'll be one hell of a trash talk battle between the two. Plus RAW really needs a heel with excellent mic skills. kennedy isnt ready yet and it wont be sooner for HHH to turn heel (maybe or maybe not). Plus Carlito is not getting any push so kudos to the writer who thought of bringing JBL to RAW. :thumbsupsmiley:

id like to see mvp and jbl talk trash.. lol