WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

...peeps, what do you prefer, watching a fatal fourway between heidenreich, jindrak, orlando jordan & gene snitzky (assuming its a crossover PPV) or something to the likes of rey jr, paul london, billy kidman & shannon moore...

i prefer the cruiserweights. at least alam ko fast-paced ang action, & daming aerial maneuvers makikita mo

Bill Goldberg paid a visit to the Playboy mansion last week for some unknown reason, & he was kicked out.

Sources say that he wandered into a off-limits area & he was confronted by security, who asked him to leave. Goldberg then became confrontational, but still got booted out of the mansion.

i prefer the cruiserweights. at least alam ko fast-paced ang action, & daming aerial maneuvers makikita mo

ako rin dude...trip ko rin yung mga nag a-acrobatics...sila rey mysterio...billy kidman...basta yung mga tumblingan ng tumblingan...kaaliw... :cool:

sa TNA dami ganun...kaya nga minsan mas nakakaaliw pang panoorin TNA...kasi parang fast-forward lagi yung mga moves dun eh...sa WWE...slow-mo :)

ako rin dude...trip ko rin yung mga nag a-acrobatics...sila rey mysterio...billy kidman...basta yung mga tumblingan ng tumblingan...kaaliw... :cool:

sa TNA dami ganun...kaya nga minsan mas nakakaaliw pang panoorin TNA...kasi parang fast-forward lagi yung mga moves dun eh...sa WWE...slow-mo :)

oo nga e. pag pinapanood ko yung X Division ng TNA, naalala ko yung Cruiserweight Division ng WCW. bilis talaga. lang kwenta ynug Cruiserweight Division ng WWE, mabagal. pati si Rey Mysterio, bagal na din. la na masyadong fancy moves. yung magandang cruiserweight match nakita ko lately sa WWE, yung kay Kidman vs London sa No Mercy. yan ang cruiserweight action!!!!

oo nga e. pag pinapanood ko yung X Division ng TNA, naalala ko yung Cruiserweight Division ng WCW. bilis talaga. lang kwenta ynug Cruiserweight Division ng WWE, mabagal. pati si Rey Mysterio, bagal na din. la na masyadong fancy moves. yung magandang cruiserweight match nakita ko lately sa WWE, yung kay Kidman vs London sa No Mercy. yan ang cruiserweight action!!!!

yeah, its the fastest match (as far as movements are concerned) in the WWE lately... nga lang, the disadvantage of the "lucha libre" style, is, sometimes, you could really see the opponent (the victim) helping out the executioner (the one using the move), lalo na kapag slow mo... say, look how weak rey jr's west coast pop in slow mo... kailangan pa i-angat nung kalaban yun legs nila para maabot ni rey jr, unlike nung wcw days derecho pin move na yung west coast pop...

yeah, its the fastest match (as far as movements are concerned) in the WWE lately... nga lang, the disadvantage of the "lucha libre" style, is, sometimes, you could really see the opponent (the victim) helping out the executioner (the one using the move), lalo na kapag slow mo... say, look how weak rey jr's west coast pop in slow mo... kailangan pa i-angat nung kalaban yun legs nila para maabot ni rey jr, unlike nung wcw days derecho pin move na yung west coast pop...

matanda na siguro si Rey Mysterio, kaya tinanggal nya yung "Jr." sa name nya :lol:

nga e. sayang din sya. he's in a different wrestling federation

Really? Sayang din coz Rikishi was one of the more entertaining wrestlers in WWE. I especially loved his tag team partnership with Scotty too Hotty. They were such an unlikely pair which made them all the more interesting.

I can't remember where or which show, but I saw an interview of Rikishi where he was talking about the joys and pains of wrestling and how the business has changed his life; provided for his family's needs; and how he'll forever be grateful for the opportunity to be part of WWE. I remember he was teary-eyed while saying that. :(

i hope the McMahons would take him in again. Rikishi, to my think, is worth more than Gene Snitsky and Heidenreich combined!

Really?  Sayang din coz Rikishi was one of the more entertaining wrestlers in WWE.  I especially loved his tag team partnership with Scotty too Hotty.  They were such an unlikely pair which made them all the more interesting.

I can't remember where or which show, but I saw an interview of Rikishi where he was talking about the joys and pains of wrestling and how the business has changed his life; provided for his family's needs; and how he'll forever be grateful for the opportunity to be part of WWE.  I remember he was teary-eyed while saying that. :(

i hope the McMahons would take him in again.  Rikishi, to my think, is worth more than Gene Snitsky and Heidenreich combined!

yup, he is indeed worth more than those 2 idiots. don't forget JBL :lol:

i think i saw that interview. i'm not sure if that was part of where he talked about being involved in a drive-by shooting.

yah, his tag team parntership w/ Scotty 2 Hotty was funny. it was better when they were a trio, along w/ Grandmaster Sexay (when the 2 were were known as Too Cool). parang UMD sila ng WWE hehehe

yup, he is indeed worth more than those 2 idiots. don't forget JBL :lol:

i think i saw that interview. i'm not sure if that was part of where he talked about being involved in a drive-by shooting.

yah, his tag team parntership w/ Scotty 2 Hotty was funny. it was better when they were a trio, along w/ Grandmaster Sexay (when the 2 were were known as Too Cool). parang UMD sila ng WWE hehehe

That's true. I remember I'd cheer whenever those two (Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi) are in the ring and I'd get really pissed whenever they'd lose. I hope though that whever he may be wrestling now, he's being accorded the same respect that he got from his fans at WWE.

One more thing, whatever happened to scotty? Suddenly he's a desaparecido? :blink:

That's true.  I remember I'd cheer whenever those two (Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi) are in the ring and I'd get really pissed whenever they'd lose.  I hope though that whever he may be wrestling now, he's being accorded the same respect that he got from his fans at WWE.

One more thing, whatever happened to scotty?  Suddenly he's a desaparecido? :blink:

backstage boy na sya for now. alam mo naman ang WWE: so many wrestlers, yet only a few get a push. last time Scotty 2 Hotty had a match in SD!, it was against Spike Dudley. & that was a long time ago

Re: Rikishi.. nasa independent circuit ata sya ngayon.. His contract was not renewed because of weight issues & he was accused of "milking" his injury.

Re: Wrestling "Behemoths".. Im a fan of wrestling behemoths.. though talagang kulang sa ring skills.. We should give them time to develop their skills para di sayang ang push sa kanila.. Wala din naman pinagkaiba sila Heidenreich, Mordecai, Matt Morgan, etc kila Big Show ( na Chokeslam lang ata ang alam na move! with matching talsik ng laway!), Andre, Big John Studd, Kane, et al.. Give them time to improve & develop.. like Batista ( ang bobo nya nung 1st PPV match nya with Kane), Goldberg, Rock.

Sana lang nga.. di muna pinupush ng WWE ang talents na medyo "raw" para di tayo nadidisappoint lahat!

:)

RICO has left WWE....I just read it at the wwe.com website.

Sayang sobrang gusto ko siya da SD. He is really funny and even if alam naman natin na hindi talaga siya bading, talagang nakakatawa siya.

the funnies thing that rico did for me was when he asked rikishi to sit on his face. naglagay pa nga siya ng lipstick and rikishi obliged by sitting on his face. really funny :D

RICO has left WWE....I just read it at the wwe.com website.

Sayang sobrang gusto ko siya da SD. He is really funny and even if alam naman natin na hindi talaga siya bading, talagang nakakatawa siya.

the funnies thing that rico did for me was when he asked rikishi to sit on his face. naglagay pa nga siya ng lipstick and rikishi obliged by sitting on his face. really funny :D

ayaw na siguro i share si Charlie Haas :lol:

oh well, 1 more SD! wrestler gone. paliit ng paliit yung roster ng SD!

HHH was seen backstage of SD! he was there trying to feel the mood of the opposite brand. people feel that he's just positioning himself for what could be a future position for him & Stephanie.

in 1 week, WWE has released a lot of wrestlers. aside from A-Train, Billy Gunn, Test, & Rico, they are now joined by:

from SD!:

Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli

from Raw:

Rodney Mack & wife Jazz

Gail Kim

Chuck Palumbo

Nidia

morale is low due to the many releases. word has it that wrestlers are afraid to answer calls from management in fear that they'll be delivering news that they're next in the unemployment line.

rumor has it there are 2 more wrestlers who have been cut, but their identities have not yet been revealed by the WWE.

(being an undercard WWE wrestler sucks)

Billy Gunn was spotted backstage of TNA. rmuor has it he might sign up w/ them

some updates re: Survivor Series (para sa yo, Steam Pack :))

Rey Mysterio was pulled out of Eddie Guerrero's 4-man team. he will join the Fatal Fourway for the Cruiserweight Championship. Eddie has to find a new partner to complete his team.

Kurt Angle has recruited Carlito Caribbean Cool to be the 4th man in his team

some updates re: Survivor Series (para sa yo, Steam Pack :))

Rey Mysterio was pulled out of Eddie Guerrero's 4-man team. he will join the Fatal Fourway for the Cruiserweight Championship. Eddie has to find a new partner to complete his team.

Kurt Angle has recruited Carlito Caribbean Cool to be the 4th man in his team

Cool.......very updated!

Oo nga pala tol......di ko napanood yung No Mercy.ano nangyari dun?

:mtc: