WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

ever since the stars of the former WWF, ECW and WCW were pooled together for WWE...i have lost interest in pro wrestling...the Glory days of pro wrestling were in the era of Hulk Hogan-Bret Hart-Undertaker-Shawn Michaels-Stone Cold-The Rock-Benoit :D ....i omitted the HHH's & Evolution's era...its a farce :angry: and full of crap ...gone are the days of the great "Attitude" & "Raw is War" periods

Edited by orionpax
But TOUGH isn't exactly what i'd use to describe Heidenreich!  He's HILARIOUS, FRUITY, and a total NUMSKULL!  I mean, i'm not big on Luther Reigns, but i would have to say that Luther is more imposing in and out of the ring than Heindenreich will ever be.  Maybe they ought to STOP making him read those stupid poems.  If only he's half as tough and imposing as The undertaker, then pwede pa.  But right now, if you put him alongside the Dead Man, Heidenreich will look like a fag begging to be f**ked in the ass!

And please, he ought to show some wrestling skill.  As it is, he's shortchanging us viewers!  I need to see more blood...more action...better promos and pops!

tsk tsk. lumalabas ang pagka war freak mo, miss MA. take it easy! :D

but u do have a point: Heidenreich is really worthless. a psycho who reads poetry?! what the f**k?

good thing they ditched the "Little Johnny" gimmick. that really sucked.

ever since the stars of the former WWF, ECW and WCW were pooled together for WWE...i have lost interest in pro wrestling...the Glory days of pro wrestling were in the era of Hulk Hogan-Bret Hart-Undertaker-Shawn Michaels-Stone Cold-The Rock-Benoit :D ....i omitted the HHH's & Evolutions era...its a farce :angry: and full of crap ...gone are the days of the great "Attitude" & "Raw is War" periods

The Evolution has never impressed me. I think it exists primarily to embody the glitz and glamour of WWE...according to Flair's dictionary. The bejewelled robe, the parties, the ladies, etc. I'm actually glad that Orton has bolted the group. At least now he's getting people to notice him as Orton...not as a spineless punk who used to roll with the Evolution.

I guess, the "Attitude" that the Superstars of old exude is innate. Or maybe taught, but even so, these entertainers must be real damn good students to make it all seem natural. The ones that you named are not only skilled wrestlers, they all have pretty good mic skills. They give good promos and they sure as hell entertain people with their words as much as they do with their high-flying, jaw-dropping in-ring prowess. And sadly, that's something that's sorely lacking in the new breed of so-called superstars.

but u do have a point: Heidenreich is really worthless. a psycho who reads poetry?! what the f**k?

War freak ba? :lol: Kung pwede nga lang, sarap ipabugbog ni Heidenreich kay Rey Misterio eh! :lol: Feeling ko nga, dalawang 619 lang, maduduling na si heidenreich!

tsk...tsk...tsk...I remember tuloy when Paul Heyman first introduced Heidenreich via a massive teaser/campaign. I thought then that he was some big shot wrestler who could elevate SD some more and possibly bring it to the level of RAW. But NO! He was, as it turned out, a gargantuan disappointment! :angry:

War freak ba? :lol: Kung pwede nga lang, sarap ipabugbog ni Heidenreich kay Rey Misterio eh! :lol: Feeling ko nga, dalawang 619 lang, maduduling na si heidenreich!

tsk...tsk...tsk...I remember tuloy when Paul Heyman first introduced Heidenreich via a massive teaser/campaign. I thought then that he was some big shot wrestler who could elevate SD some more and possibly bring it to the level of RAW. But NO! He was, as it turned out, a gargantuan disappointment! :angry:

The Evolution has never impressed me.  I think it exists primarily to embody the glitz and glamour of WWE...according to Flair's dictionary.  The bejewelled robe, the parties, the ladies, etc.  I'm actually glad that Orton has bolted the group.  At least now he's getting people to notice him as Orton...not as a spineless punk who used to roll with the Evolution. 

Evolution is just an updated remake of Ric Flair's Four Horsemen group, tailored for Vince's son-in-law, HHH. Usually, one member (Luger, Sting, Orton) becomes too good that the leader (Flair, and now, Trips) starts a feud with him for the championship. Same old, same old, except it used to be more interesting then.

Mohammad Hassan (Mark Magnus) debuted on this morning's Raw as a wrestler. Khosrow Daivari (Shawn Daivari) will be his manager. They're expected to get a serious anti-American Muslim heel push.

This should be either really interesting or in really bad taste.

it would really be up to the fans what kind of reception they're gonna give these 2. usually, if a foreigner is a heel, they start chanting "USA, USA!,) even though he isn't making any anti-American remarks.

i like what they did to Kenzo Suzuki even though his character kinda sucks. he sucks up to the American people & starts singing well-known American songs. i was laughing when he started singing Bruce Springsteen's "Born In The USA" & Frank Sinatra's "New York, New York" (tama ba yung title nyan? i'm not really sure). even Tazz's comments were hilarious. when Kenzo was singing "Born In The USA," Tazz said "Bruce Springsteen is having a heart attack somewhere." when Kenzo was singing "New York, New York," Tazz said "Old Blue Eyes is probably rolling in his grave." & Kenzo was singing that in Boston! talk about being out of place...

I agree ms MA... the things that sets these men (the ones i mentioned) apart are two words CHARISMA & BREEDING.....thats their competitive advantage :)

The Evolution has never impressed me.  I think it exists primarily to embody the glitz and glamour of WWE...according to Flair's dictionary.  The bejewelled robe, the parties, the ladies, etc.  I'm actually glad that Orton has bolted the group.  At least now he's getting people to notice him as Orton...not as a spineless punk who used to roll with the Evolution. 

I guess, the "Attitude" that the Superstars of old exude is innate.  Or maybe taught, but even so, these entertainers must be real damn good students to make it all seem natural.  The ones that you named are not only skilled wrestlers, they all have pretty good mic skills.  They give good promos and they sure as hell entertain people with their words as much as they do with their high-flying, jaw-dropping in-ring prowess.  And sadly, that's something that's sorely lacking in the new breed of so-called superstars.

Edited by orionpax
it would really be up to the fans what kind of reception they're gonna give these 2. usually, if a foreigner is a heel, they start chanting "USA, USA!,) even though he isn't making any anti-American remarks.

i like what they did to Kenzo Suzuki even though his character kinda sucks. he sucks up to the American people & starts singing well-known American songs. i was laughing when he started singing Bruce Springsteen's "Born In The USA" & Frank Sinatra's "New York, New York" (tama ba yung title nyan? i'm not really sure). even Tazz's comments were hilarious. when Kenzo was singing "Born In The USA," Tazz said "Bruce Springsteen is having a heart attack somewhere." when Kenzo was singing "New York, New York," Tazz said "Old Blue Eyes is probably rolling in his grave." & Kenzo was singing that in Boston! talk about being out of place...

Aha, isa pa yang Kenzo Suzuki na yan! Grrrrrr!!! I wanna bitchslap him back to where he was hatched! :angry: :angry: :angry: He's stupid, shallow, and he eats his words to the point that he's almost indiscernible - like an alien fresh from the "Taken" set!

God, if only I have the money to pay for my SD ringside ticket, I swear I will bring the biggest plackard with the following words: "DIE, KENZO, DIE!" :angry:

Aha, isa pa yang Kenzo Suzuki na yan! Grrrrrr!!!  I wanna bitchslap him back to where he was hatched! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  He's stupid, shallow, and he eats his words to the point that he's almost indiscernible - like an alien fresh from the "Taken" set!

God, if only I have the money to pay for my SD ringside ticket, I swear I will bring the biggest plackard with the following words:  "DIE, KENZO, DIE!" :angry:

take it easy, MA! :lol:

dapat maging WWE Diva ka, MA, para ipakita mo yung mean streak mo & how much u hate (some of) them :lol:

nga pala, meron din match na Lita vs Trish Stratus sa Survivor Series for the Women's Championship

Aha, isa pa yang Kenzo Suzuki na yan! Grrrrrr!!!  I wanna bitchslap him back to where he was hatched! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  He's stupid, shallow, and he eats his words to the point that he's almost indiscernible - like an alien fresh from the "Taken" set!

God, if only I have the money to pay for my SD ringside ticket, I swear I will bring the biggest plackard with the following words:  "DIE, KENZO, DIE!" :angry:

HEHEHEHE ,Kenzo Suzuki is the biggest sucker in SD (kahit asar ako kay Heidenreich naaliw na lang ako sa *wolves pagkakrung-krung *wolves ng gagong yun. Pero based on the poems of Heaidenreich he's better as a songwriter of a rock band mas magandang gawing kanta yung mga pinaggagagawa niya e)

peeps,

do u have any idea where Brock Lesnar is???

antagal na nyang wala sa WWE ah???

any news???

The official Minnesota Vikings website is still selling Brock Lesnar jerseys. The website states: "Special Note: Though Brock was released at the end of August, due to the extreme commitment and demand of his supporters we are continuing to offer the No# 69 Lesnar Home Jersey until the limited supply within the manufacturing cycle is exhausted. We are doing everything possible to expedite the shipments of the remaining jerseys and appreciate your patience in this matter."

From AP Sources on August 31, 2004:

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Brock Lesnar won't be the next big thing in the NFL -- at least not this year.

The former pro wrestling star who hadn't played football in nine years, was cut by the Minnesota Vikings on Monday.

Lesnar developed faster than expected and impressed his teammates with hard work. But his lack of football experience -- combined with minimal playing time and a groin injury from an April motorcycle accident -- were too much to overcome in just one month of training camp.

"He gave me a hug," coach Mike Tice said. "He was very happy for the chance."

Lesnar, 27, won the 2000 NCAA heavyweight championship at the University of Minnesota, and gained pro wrestling fame as 'The Next Big Thing'.

But despite a seven-year, $45 million WWE contract, he decided to pursue a professional football career. On the eve of training camp, Lesnar signed a one-year contract with the Vikings for $230,000, the rookie minimum.

"When he called me, that's all he asked for, is an opportunity," Tice said. "I think we gave him a good opportunity to see if this is what he wanted to do."

Tice declined to speculate about whether Lesnar would be added to the Vikings' practice squad, but said the club would be "proud" to allocate him to the NFL's developmental league next spring.

"I suggest to him that he should at some point end up in NFL Europe this year and play," Tice said. "Hopefully, that will be as a Viking."

Lesnar wasn't available for comment. His agent, Ed Hitchcock, said Lesnar wants to continue his development on the practice squad and in NFL Europe.

"He's committed to this long-term," Hitchcock said. "He's realistic about what it takes to develop. There are players who've played this game all their lives who take a couple of years to develop (in the NFL)."

take it easy, MA! :lol:

dapat maging WWE Diva ka, MA, para ipakita mo yung mean streak mo & how much u hate (some of) them :lol:

nga pala, meron din match na Lita vs Trish Stratus sa Survivor Series for the Women's Championship

A WWE Diva? I would if I could! :D Although I'm rather diminutive to be in the roster. :lol:

of all the Divas though, I love Torrie Wilson the most. She's sooo cute! I mean, nevermind that she's not as hardcore as Lita, but her presence sure lights up the ring.

A WWE Diva?  I would if I could! :D  Although I'm rather diminutive to be in the roster. :lol:

of all the Divas though, I love Torrie Wilson the most.  She's sooo cute!  I mean, nevermind that she's not as hardcore as Lita, but her presence sure lights up the ring.

i love Stacy Keibler! love that cute face & her long long legs :D :evil: :heart:

Torrie Wilson is ok. i have her Playboy pictorial w/ Sable. ok lang.

Lita used to be my favorite. but ever since she came back from her injury, parang mas rough ang itsura nya ngayon. pero ok lang pa rin sya

salamat, miss ma, sa iyong magagandang salita. inis din kasi ako sa mga ganitong klaseng wreslters, na dinadaan lang sa laki (hindi ko sinabi masculado, malaki lang) tapos dagdag pa kay heidenrech ginagawa pa nilang parang hannibal lechter psycho serial killer na poem ang gimik! hindi talaga sila madala-dala.

eto pa, may arabyanong wrestlers pa! napaka-panis talaga ng idea na ito. isa sa mga pinakanaunang gimmick na ganito (anti-u.s.) ay si fritz von erich, tatay ng von erich brothers, na nagsimula noon na nazi wrestler. hanggang pumasok sa wwf mga anti-americans na kalaban ni hogan: iron sheik, nikolai volkoff, mr fuji... kahit sila bret hart anti-us noon, diba? hanggang ngayon pa ba ganito pa rin ang tinutulak ng wwe? buti pa sa tna, maganda ang push kay sabu at sonjay dutt.

The main reason behind all these untalented big men like Heidenreich getting massive pushes is Vince McMahon.  He doesn't like small guys (otherwise, Benoit would be the greatest champion ever).  He likes guys that are bigger than him, because he feels that bigger guys are more believable tough guys to casual fans.

you're damn right... vince has mad fancy for gargantuan crap in the likes of heidenreich, suzuki (he's around 6'6"), nathan jones (remember), mordecai (don't remember), mark jindrak (the most wasted physical specimen in the world), a-train (good, he's cut) and others... he even made a run for kevin "big lazy" nash the 2nd time around...

...all crap with no charisma...

...vince has got to have some reality check, that fans nowadays enjoys high spots more than high ceiling...

...peeps, what do you prefer, watching a fatal fourway between heidenreich, jindrak, orlando jordan & gene snitzky (assuming its a crossover PPV) or something to the likes of rey jr, paul london, billy kidman & shannon moore...

The main reason behind all these untalented big men like Heidenreich getting massive pushes is Vince McMahon.  He doesn't like small guys (otherwise, Benoit would be the greatest champion ever).  He likes guys that are bigger than him, because he feels that bigger guys are more believable tough guys to casual fans.

you're damn right... vince has mad fancy for gargantuan crap in the likes of heidenreich, suzuki (he's around 6'6"), nathan jones (remember), mordecai (don't remember), mark jindrak (the most wasted physical specimen in the world), a-train (good, he's cut) and others... he even made a run for kevin "big lazy" nash the 2nd time around...

...all crap with no charisma...

...vince has got to have some reality check, that fans nowadays enjoys high spots more than high ceiling...

...peeps, what do you prefer, watching a fatal fourway between heidenreich, jindrak, orlando jordan & gene snitzky (assuming its a crossover PPV) or something to the likes of rey jr, paul london, billy kidman & shannon moore...