WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Kane has broken his silence over the rumor regarding him leaving the WWE. he said that there is no problem between the company & himself.

Johnny B Badd, formerly known as Marc Mero, has made an appearance at a recent TNA show. he was met w/ a heavy "We want Sable!" chant

i find the smackdown more interesting lately. especially pagbalik ni big show. ok yung laban kagabi. which ended up kurt shooting a tranquilizer gun on the big show and shaving off his head.

ang ganda talaga panoorin si kurt and eddie do their mat wrestling, nakakatuwa. yung pareho sila naghahanapan ng paraan ma- lock yung kalaban.

natawa din ako sa laban nina torrie and dawn v. moolah and (whats her name), comedy talaga. but the best part was when dawn was stripped off her garment at naka lacey bra na lang sya. whew!

pero man, i don't know with you all, but the "gun" thing kinda makes me sick... i mean, just like the austin / pillman angle where he brought that fake gun... and the austin / mcmahon angle wherein another fake gun is involved...

...given, all of us knows that pro wrestling is really scripted... but guns should have no place in our favorite form of sports entertainment...

pero man, i don't know with you all, but the "gun" thing kinda makes me sick... i mean, just like the austin / pillman angle where he brought that fake gun... and the austin / mcmahon angle wherein another fake gun is involved...

...given, all of us knows that pro wrestling is really scripted... but guns should have no place in our favorite form of sports entertainment...

1 of the worst gimmicks the WWE did was when the late Brian Pillman flashed a gun at Steve Austin when Austin was attacking him. the WWE received a lot of heat from that & they were forced to apologize for that incident.

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper has been working on a stand up act at a local comedy club in Portland.

HHH will be hosting the upcoming Mr. Olympia bodybuilding competition.

there is a plan for William Regal to turn back into a heel by turning against Eugene

Carlito Caribbean Cool will be working w/ Chavo Guerrero Jr. many feel that Chavo is talented enough to help CCC in the ring.

Booker T might turn into a face soon, & he will team up w/ Eddie Guerrero & the Big Show against Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak.

what do u think of the match between Evolution versus Randy, Shelton and Benoit???

I just love the RKO..kinda like the stunner pero tumatalon si Randy O...

:)

the match? so-so. could have been better.

the RKO? ok lang din. pero DDP does a better version. even though the moves are the same, DDP's move has so many variations.

the bigshow tranquilizer thing sucks...wala na bang maisip yung mga scripwritters ng smackdown.. <_<

yeah, i agree 100%... it would have been better, say, pinalo na lang ng baseball bat / sledge hammer / rim cap (repo man? hehehe) si big show, anyway nakatalikod naman siya nung ginawa yun... there's something wrong with projectile weapons (guns) being involved in a hand-to-hand combat sport, even being just a gimmick to say the least...

...and yeah, DDP has a better version than orton... one factor being, DDP made his opponents head's look like hitting the floor via the diamond cutter, the RKO looks like something in between of a stunner (a shoulder jam move) and the diamond cutter (a facebuster move)...

actually, the Stone Cold Stunner, RKO, and the Diamond Cutter are modified versions of the Jawbreaker, so it's not really a great move. syempre, cuz it's scripted and those are the finishing moves of the wrestlers, mukhang malakas talaga yung impact when it's really nothing.

here are the Taboo Tuesday results:

Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin for the Intercontinental Championship

Winner & new Intercontinental Champion: Shelton Benjamin

Women's Battle Royale in Schoolgirl Uniforms for the Women's Championship

Winner & still Women's Champion: Trish Stratus

Kane vs Gene Sintisky in a Weapon of Choice Match (chain)

Winner: Gene Snitsky

note in this match: Kane is the face in this match, & Lita was there to support him.

Eugene vs Eric Bischoff

Winner: Eugene

*stipulation of the match: loser gets his head shaved (so now Bischoff is a baldie!)

La resistance vs. Edge & Chris BEnoit for the Tag Team Championships

Winner & new Tag Team Champions: Edge & Chris Benoit

Christy Hemme vs Carmella DeCasare in a Lingerie Pillow Fight

Winner: Christy Hemme

HHH vs. HBK for the World Heavyweight Championship

Winner & still Heavyweight Champion: HHH (due to Edge's meddling)

Randy Orton vs Ric Flair in a Steel Cage match

Winner: Randy Orton

Edited by tamago

a few months ago, the SD! Divas were complaining of how they were being used in the shows. Sable was the leader of the group, & now she's no longer w/ the company. now, the heat has shifted to Torrie Wilson, & it seems she's being "punished" for being part of that group.

HBK went to the PPV injured. when he competed against HHH, he wasn't at a 100%. everyone noticed it.

after the PPV was over, Vince McMahon went out & thanked the crowd. he then asked Pat Patterson to come into the ring. McMahon said that it was Patterson's last night w/ the company, & he thanked him for enduring everyone's BS. Patterson then sang Frank Sinatra's "My Way," while Shane & Stephanie McMahon went out & held the ropes for him as he exited the ring.

Edited by tamago
Guest Kilabot

yup, mukang gago si Y2j sa haircut nya. hayup, naka lingerie sa christie dun sa initiation nila trish & co.

Orton raised Flair's hands after Flair kneeled down on Orton after their tue taboo match.

quicky question: diba si hurricane e yung former aldo montoya "portuguese man o' war"? or iba?

Edited by Kilabot

hahaha! si y2j mukhang sammy hagar sa buhok niya.

mukhang maganda ang taboo tuesday, at buti naman. mukhang bilang na araw ng evolution- at least yan ang pagbasa ko sa ending ng laban ni orton at flair. at mukhang si edge bibigyan ng magandang push- magnadang tag team story line yan- benoit and edge- tapos di sila magkakasundo. at si kane mukhang papahinga rin ah. yung ending ng match nila ni snitsky ginaya ni snitsky yung ginawa ni edge kay hbk (inipit ang leeg sa chair).

meanwhile sa smackdown... di pa rin matalo-talo si jbl.