WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

si eugene din ata, naging doink the clown rin.

i think edge would have suited good in evolution. the only drawback was he'd be out of the wwe title picture and still be stuck in the IC picture with y2j. well, at least he's in a picture.

there was also talk of turning shelton benjamin and william regal turning heel.

y2j is the man! :evil:

Booker T might return as a face soon. WWE has started building up his face turn by pitting him against JBL in house shows.

Shawn Michaels & Tyson Tomko are suffering from knee injuries

Paul London broke his nose during his match against Booker T. he was operated on recently.

Charlie Haas was injured during his match against Heidenreich in a house show. Fit Finlay replaced him (i hope they show this match. Fit Finlay is a powerhouse in the ring!)

John Tenta a.k.a. Earthquake has been diagnosed w/ cancer. he is undergoing chemotherapy. the tumor has shrunk down to half the size, but it needs to shrink at least 2 millimeters more to return to its normal size. that would mean 3 more months of chemotherapy

so far, here's the list of confirmed matches for Taboo Tuesday:

Ric Flair vs Randy Orton

Eugene vs Eric Bischoff

Kane vs Gene Snitsky

Christy Hemme vs Carmella DeCasare (Raw Diva Search runner-up)

pending matches:

HHH vs either Edge,HBK, or Chris Benoit

Y2J vs TBA (to be announced)

Booker T might return as a face soon. WWE has started building up his face turn by pitting him against JBL in house shows.

Shawn Michaels & Tyson Tomko are suffering from knee injuries

Paul London broke his nose during his match against Booker T. he was operated on recently.

Charlie Haas was injured during his match against Heidenreich in a house show. Fit Finlay replaced him (i hope they show this match. Fit Finlay is a powerhouse in the ring!)

John Tenta a.k.a. Earthquake has been diagnosed w/ cancer. he is undergoing chemotherapy. the tumor has shrunk down to half the size, but it needs to shrink at least 2 millimeters more to return to its normal size. that would mean 3 more months of chemotherapy

so far, here's the list of confirmed matches for Taboo Tuesday:

Ric Flair vs Randy Orton

Eugene vs Eric Bischoff

Kane vs Gene Snitsky

Christy Hemme vs Carmella DeCasare (Raw Diva Search runner-up)

pending matches:

HHH vs either Edge,HBK, or Chris Benoit

Y2J vs TBA (to be announced)

well, booker is at his best when he's a face...

...fit finlay back in action? man, amen to your hopes to see the match...

..the taboo tuesday lineup seems to be pretty LAME... just hope the kane/snitsky is a hell in a cell match... the christy / carmella match is a bras&panties match...

...i hope the rock comes back...

sayang, i hoped the fans would've voted for a orton-hhh match for the championship. but it would be exciting to watch hhh vs hbk or benoit. eugene vs bischoff with the stipulations would be fun to watch. thanks for the info tamago!

...hhh vs batista would be nice...

...eugene should re-invent himself...

...ric falir should be involved in a "mark henry" angle with mae young / moolah :sick: :sick: :sick: ...

well, booker is at his best when he's a face...

...fit finlay back in action? man, amen to your hopes to see the match...

..the taboo tuesday lineup seems to be pretty LAME... just hope the kane/snitsky is a hell in a cell match... the christy / carmella match is a bras&panties match...

...i hope the rock comes back...

oo nga e. sana ipakita yung match na yun, pero malabo yun. di regular SD! taping yun e, house show.

Taboo Tuesday's matches are decided by the fans. they have a chance to vote what kind of match & what are the stipulations through wwe.com

the Snitsky/Kane match is a Weapons of Choice match. fans will vote if the weapon will either be a chain, a lead pipe, or a steel chair.

the Christy/Carmella match isn't a Bra & Panties match (boo!). it'll be an ordinary match, unless...

the fans will decide who will face HHH at Taboo Tuesday. it's either Edge, HBK, or Chris Benoit. the losers of the poll will face La Resistance for the Tag Team Championship

Randy Orton lost his chance to face HHH at Taboo Tuesday when Batista defeated him at a recent Raw show. if Orton won, he would have been included in the choices.

Rhyno & Batista are 2 known contenders for Y2J's Intercontinental Championship

after being in the news regarding the controversy of blaming HHH for the fans' lack on interest of recent Raw shows, Pat Patterson has submitted his resignation. his last day of work will be on the PPV date of Taboo Tuesday

a wrestler is unimpressed w/ John Cena's in-ring ability, but does credit his charisma as being his winning factor

Tough Enough 4's competitors include former NFL & AFL football players, Mike Mizanin of MTV's The Real World, former UFC champs, military personnel, & U.S. track & field members

after being in the news regarding the controversy of blaming HHH for the fans' lack on interest of recent Raw shows, Pat Patterson has submitted his resignation. his last day of work will be on the PPV date of Taboo Tuesday

I'll miss Pat Patterson. He was always a "good soldier" to Vince.

Vince's downfall is his inability to look past people's size. Since Vince is "roided" up, he looks down on wrestlers smaller than him. That's why no-talent big men like Heidenreich, Snitsky, & Tomko are getting lots of TV time. I wish that RVD would finally get a proper push.

i've just been thinking...

let's make a mini poll...

name 5 of the worst character gimmicks ever (WWE/WCW/ECW/NWA/OVW/HWA/Japan...)

kamusta na mga repaps?! :D

Worst gimmicks...

1. Gobbledygook... tanda nyo yung Survivor Series ata yun.. sobrang hype na may mahahatch na egg.. langya! Manok nga lumabas.

2. Duke "The Dumpster" Droese, The Godwinns... walang kadating-dating!

3. Mga football/basketball players turned wrestler for a day... Lawrence Taylor, "Mongo" McMichael, Karl Malone, Dennis Rodman... halatang ginamit lang for mainstream promos.

4. Tank Abbot.. sinayang sya ng WCW.. imagine, one of the most feared man in UFC ay sumasayaw with 3 Count! Lame!

5. Steve Austin, when he was still "The Ring Master"... ano ba yung ringmaster? taga-tame ng leon sa circus?!

6. I definitely agree with the fake Razor & Diesel, & Giant Gonzales.

isip pa ko ng iba...

the Undertaker is experiencing pain in his neck after he was hung over a rope w/c broke this past weekend at a house show

the WWE has filed amendment rights for the nWo logo

the "reason" the WWE gave for John Cena's disappearance from the ring is that he was "involved in a bar fight & sustained injuries." looks like the fans bought it.

more people backstage are suggesting that the management give Eddie Guerrero some time off. Guerrero is still suffering from previous injuries

JBL will be defending his WWE Championship against Hardcore Holly in a Hardcore Rules Match when SD! goes overseas to Manchester, England