WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Hulk Hogan. Eric Bischoff. Vince Russo. Back together

The s@%t is gonna fly once more...

And from what I can remember, there was a time in WCW that these 3 had a falling out... cause Bischoff and Hogan WERE NOT A BIG FAN of Russo... if everything will be in good terms, this will be good for TNA...

Hogan will be a booker for the company, and once-in-a-while performer in the ring... Bischoff will also appear one in a while as he will be the marketing arm for TNA!! :)

And from what I can remember, there was a time in WCW that these 3 had a falling out... cause Bischoff and Hogan WERE NOT A BIG FAN of Russo... if everything will be in good terms, this will be good for TNA...

Last I heard, they're still not in good terms

If they have smoked the peace pipe, then it could be Monday Night Wars Redux

If not, they TNA will be heading south just like WCW

maganda rin kung si Kofi mkakalaban ni Orton.

mei storyline n sila, ung scene sa Bragging Rights,

kung san sinisisi ni Cody si Kofi sa pgkatalo ng Raw sa Smackdown!

this will help kofi elevate from the mid-cards to the main event level, honestly speaking, once WWE Creative teams decided to push a certain superstar, expect him to be big superstar someday..

and regarding hogan and bischoff signing with TNA, heard that HOGAN and BISCHOFF is in complete control of the creative team, and like i posted in my previous post, they plan to go head to head with WWE RAW during mondays, there are also rumors that they will also sign RIC FLAIR, (FYI: he told WWE fans at the 2008 WWE hall of fame that he will never sign with TNA,despite not naming it) and now look whats happening

Edited by tempest21

It would be great if Kofi succeeds into the main event scene because WWE is really lacking new characters, nagpapapalit palit lang kasi sina Cena, Trips, Orton, Undertaker, Edge, Jericho. They are not getting any younger and someone new should step up. We need some fresh feuds. Sayang yung kay CM Punk, WWE pushed him but gotten no crowd reaction. Hilaw na hilaw yung push sa kanya maybe because he has backstage heat from the management. Aside from Kofi, some guys that i think can make it to the main event scene would be Jack Swagger, Sheamus (i read from an interview, Trips was impressed by his work ethic) and Evan Bourne.

Edited by nightfall24
It would be great if Kofi succeeds into the main event scene because WWE is really lacking new characters, nagpapapalit palit lang kasi sina Cena, Trips, Orton, Undertaker, Edge, Jericho. They are not getting any younger and someone new should step up. We need some fresh feuds. Sayang yung kay CM Punk, WWE pushed him but gotten no crowd reaction. Hilaw na hilaw yung push sa kanya maybe because he has backstage heat from the management. Aside from Kofi, some guys that i think can make it to the main event scene would be Jack Swagger, Sheamus (i read from an interview, Trips was impressed by his work ethic) and Evan Bourne.

I think si Jack Swagger pwde! pro si Evan Bourne, i don't think so!

I like Morrison kasi di ba Tough Enough contestant lang siya. He already proved that he is talented and really has the discipline. Looking at him encourages me to hit the gym every now and then (reminds me of a young Shawn Michaels). Not overly muscular but can surely kick your butt.

Sige na nga... The Miz (also a Tough Enough contestant) got talent too and portrays his character very well and has some mic skills.

Mr.Kennedy sana kaso wala na...

MVP too and Shelton Benjamin...

I believe they deserve some push

Edited by beastmode
Bagay sila ni Eric Escobar haha! :lol:

i agree..they should form a stable..The Gaylords haha

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It will be revealed this week on WWE SmackDown! that in a new Survivor Series "team vs. team" bout that in Divas action it will be Team Michelle McCool vs. Team Mickie James.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smackdown Spoiler for November 6

*Smackdown opens with World champion The Undertaker discussing his Survivor Series title defense. Chris Jericho comes out and says he, not the Taker, is the true Phenom of the WWE. Taker grabs him by the throat. Jericho fights back but Taker gets the upper hand and Jericho retreats.

*The Rey Mysteiro and Batista video package was shown again.

*Dolph Ziggler and The Hart Dynasty over John Morrison and Cryme Time. Ziggler hit his finisher on Shad for the win. Morrison appeared to injure his ribs during the very early part of the match and tagged out quickly.

*Josh Matthews conducted a sit down interview with Rey Mysterio. He spoke about Batista turning his back on him and vowed that Batista will see a side of Rey that he's never seen before.

*Beth Phoenix over a local female wrestler in squash match.

*Drew McIntyre defeated Jimmy Wang Yang.

*Batista did a quick backstage interview with Josh Matthews. When they did a close up of Dave's face you could see his lovely nose stud.

*Rey Mysterio over Mike Knox. A solid match. Rey won with the 619/Splash combo.

*R-Truth defeated CM Punk when referee Scott Armstrong gave him a fast count. Afterwards, Punk complained and said he was going to file a complaint to the higher-ups.

*Backstage with Mickie James, Layla, and Michelle McCool. McCool talked down to James, then gave it back to McCool, and also called Layla "Scary Spice."

*A quick Batista/Hardy recap was shown.

*A Wrestlemania 26 promo was shown.

*Matt Hardy was interviewed by Josh Matthews.

*Matt Hardy over Batista via DQ. Batista dominated the match, but also received the first boring chants of the night. This was kind of a lackluster way to end the night.

check this out, from an article by Jack Windham.

The Rise of Kofi Kingston

With the company desperately needing new superstars, WWE has made a very wise decision in elevating Kofi Kingston.

During the first half of 2008, Kofi Kingston was introduced to WWE fans through the ECW brand.

The 28 year star was given a pretty solid push (including a nice winning streak), and the fans reacted pretty well to him.

Despite not being given a run with the ECW Heavyweight Championship, the company still viewed Kofi Kingston as someone that was ready to be elevated.

During the summer of 2008, Kofi Kingston was drafted over to the Raw brand.

He was immediately given a nice push. In his very first match, he was given an upset victory over Chris Jericho at the Night of Champions pay per view to capture the WWE Intercontinental Championship.

Kofi Kingston was given a nice subtle push for the next few months.

At the Bragging Rights pay per view, though, the company decided that it was time to drop the "subtle" and go with the "sudden".

WWE decided to elevate Kofi Kingston by putting him into a program with the top heel on the brand, Randy Orton.

By doing so, the company finally delivered a fresh feud for Randy Orton (whose long feud with John Cena was reminding older fans of the century long feud between Ric Flair and Lex Luger).

They also gave Kofi Kingston an opportunity to see what he can do against a top level star. If he can generate even more fan interest in this feud, then brighter days are in store for him.

Talk the Talk

One of the simple things that WWE did to elevate Kofi Kingston that should not be overlooked is by having him drop the Jamaican accent.

By doing that, they enabled him to display excellent mic skills that wrestling fans were not previously introduced to. Kofi Kingston surprised a lot of critics during the promo where he smashed a race car that had been given to Randy Orton.

Regardless of how entertaining you are in the ring, you're going to need to be able to work the mic if you want to get to the top of WWE.

Not So Fast

Wrestling fans are quick to throw around the "future world champion" tag on wrestlers. Any time there's some hype for a young wrestler, wrestling fans automatically crown them.

We've seen it with Kenny Dykstra, Mr Kennedy, MVP, Robert Roode, Chris Harris, and Hernandez.

While some of those guys may still be able to become a world champion some day, it clearly shows that not everyone that gets the label actually gets to live up to the hype.

Kofi Kingston is a talented performer, but it's way too soon to assume that he's going to be given the reigns over Raw any time soon.

Let's wait and see just how well he does in this feud with Randy Orton first.

Closing Thoughts

This was a move that definitely needed to be done. WWE should be commended for making the effort in creating new main event level stars, which is something that they haven't exactly been doing all that well as of late.

The news of Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff is being greeted with a “wait and see” attitude from within TNA. The expectations from those within the industry is ranging from a short-term deal all the way to an ownership stake of TNA.

At one point Hogan and Bischoff were seeking a stake in ownership during a previous negotiating stint with the company, however TNA turned that idea down.

There is a wide range of emotions amongst the wrestlers in the company about the news. More than one wrestler has expressed fear that TNA would become all about Hogan and friends, such as Brutus Beefcake and The Nasty Boys. However, others have expressed optimism that the duo of Hogan and Bischoff could open new doors in the business world for the company. Some wrestlers were excited by the possibility of working with Hogan in the ring, even if it means putting him over.

The biggest fear with most of the wrestlers in TNA is that the company will become like WCW, in that older wrestlers receive almost all of the spotlight. It’s been described as a “roller coaster” for the TNA roster by one source, since it felt like they were finally getting their chance to shine when Vince Russo was put in charge of creative and he made it clear he was going through with his youth movement. The movement is being labeled a success so far within the company, as Russo has pushed the three names Dixie Carter gave him (AJ Styles, Matt Morgan and Hernandez) to create into new marquee names.

Lance Storm has added a new commentary over on his official website talking about Hulk Hogan's signing with TNA.

"Believe it or not I’m pretty optimistic about the situation. This doesn’t appear to be the most common view as most people I’ve talked to point out that this is just the next step toward employing all the people responsible for the down fall of WCW and there will soon be a huge influx of Hogan’s buddies from the 80s. While that is of course a possibility, I’m choosing to look on the bright side for TNA and hope for the best.

Considering my past views of TNA, this optimistic approach may seem like a new direction for me, but I don’t think that it is. I’ve always wanted TNA to succeed and I’ve always maintained my support of their extremely talented locker room. My complaints of TNA have always been directed towards TNA’s creative team (Primarily Vince Russo) and the fact that they (he) somehow manages to book a show so infuriating and nonsensical that I’ve had to completely quit watching despite many of my favourite performers being featured on the show.

So while there are some potential down sides to the addition of Hogan and Bischoff to TNA, there are several potential up sides as well, and I’m going to keep my fingers crossed for more of the latter and less of the former. "

-Lance Storm

The following elimination matches are now confirmed for the WWE Survivor Series PPV:

--Team Kofi vs. Team Orton

Team Kofi: Kofi Kingston, MVP, R-Truth, Mark Henry & Christian

Team Orton: Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, CM Punk & William Regal

--Team Morrison vs. Team Miz

Team Morrison: John Morrison, Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne, Shelton Benjamin & Fit Finlay

Team Miz: The Miz, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger

--Team Mickie vs. Team Michelle

Team Mickie: Mickie James, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, Melina & Gail Kim

Team Michelle: Michelle McCool, Jillian Hall, Beth Phoenix, Layla & Alicia Fox

AND

The following is from WWE.com:

Nickelback and WWE team up for new Raw theme

Written: November 9, 2009

WWE will debut Nickelback’s hot single, “Burn It To The Ground,” as the new, official theme song of Raw Nov. 16 at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

“Burn It To The Ground,” a fan favorite from the nearly three-times platinum album Dark Horse, has sold more than 250,000 digital singles. Dark Horse, produced by legendary producer Mutt Lange and released on Roadrunner Records, debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard Top 200 Chart and has remained on the Top 200 for 50 weeks selling more than 2.4 million albums in the United States alone.

Raw is the longest-running weekly episodic television program in the United States and broadcasts in more than 35 countries worldwide. It has quickly become a “must-stop” for celebrities looking to promote their latest project with some of the biggest names in sports and entertainment, including Jeremy Piven, Shaquille O’Neal, Nancy O’Dell and Snoop Dogg lining up to take the reigns of the coveted guest host position.

For more information on Nickelback – Chad Kroeger (lead vocals and guitar), Ryan Peake (lead guitar), Mike Kroeger (bass), Daniel Adair (drums) – including information on the current European tour, go to www.nickelback.com.

Edited by tempest21
Natawa ako kay Kofi when he smashed the race car of Orton, natalsikan siya sa mukha nung orange paint dumahak pa siya parang may pumasok sa bibig tapos wala ng close up shot after that. :lol:

oo nga! nung npanood ko 'to, imbes n ma-intensify ako sa sasabihin nya, natawa ako!

sna mgwork-out ung feud nla ni orton! pra mei new story n sa Raw!