WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

di ba niyo napansin....pumupunta ang mga hardcore legends sa WWE kasi kelangan nila ng break. kasi sa dating league mas battered sila....kasi nung bata pa sila mas matapang sila pero nung tumanda mas naging wise at umiwas sa mga extreme hardcore matches. ika nga, they "mellowed down". hehehehe

pero ok yung 24/7 na hardcore championship nung si Crash pa ang champion. sayang lang namatay siya. sana ibalik ang hardcore championship.....di siya maganda pero nakakatawa lang. :lol:

Di ko sure kung Tonga Kid ang ring name nya ngayon... Pero kapatid ni Rikishi(Solofa Fatu) si Jamal ng 3MW.

Pinsan ny si Samu.. tanda nyo pa ung tag team nila na Headshrinkers? :)

ahhhhh.. yun nga, Jamal nga pala yun, at 3MW nga pala (hindi 2MW... my bad...)...

...anyway, oo, yung headshrinkers, kasama yata dun yung si Haku ngayon (yung Meng sa WCW, tama ba?)... yung kumakain ng hilaw na buko ng niyog... bwahahahahaha... nice gimmick...

there have been talks of Brock Lesnar returning to the WWE, since his NFL tryout might not work out at all.

regarding this, there have been mixed reactions for his "comeback." some feel that he should be left out in the cold since he left them; others think that there's no problem w/ him returning.

as reported earlier, there are rumors of a return of the Nation of Domination. it is said that WWE is contacting former stable talents & recruiting current wrestlers to be part of it. early word is that Ron Simmons would return to once again lead the clique, & Orlando Jordan & Ernest "The Cat" Miller would be members

Edge has been injured once again in a house show against Y2J. Jericho threw Edge out of the ring, & apparently Edge hit the mat real hard. the match was stopped & EMTs were summoned. Jericho broke character & rushed by Edge's side & was really concerned. the EMTs brought out a stretcher but Edge refused to be carried out on it & managed to get up by himself but was assisted by refs. after the show was over, Edge was spotted on a wheelchair & was being wheeled out by Rhyno, Christian & Jonathan Coachman

there is major concern backstage regarding Eddie Guerrero. it seems he has showing signs of stress & breaking down, for both personal & professional reasons. Guerrero has been hard on himslef lately regarding some financial mistakes he has made in the past, & he believes that his run as the WWE Champion was a failure due to the low ratings & attendance. & lately, his body seems to be giving up from being in the business for a long time

...yeah, a 2004 nation of domination would be cool... provided that a right gimmick be provided to them... let's see...

...and if ever, sino ang kakalabanin nila?

...wait, a cena vs. nation feud will do... parang austin vs. ministry...

the Rock's contract w/ the WWE has expired, but due to the fact that he made an appearance in a recent Raw show, it appears that he has signed a new contract. obviously, the WWE doesn't want 1 of it's top starts to exit the company.

Brock Lesnar has been cut from the roster of the Minnesota Vikings, but he hopes to make the practice squad of the Vikings, or play in NFL Europe. the Vikings coach said that Brock played better than they expected. however, his lack of experience & his recent motorcycle accident hampered his chances of making the final roster

Mark Henry will be returning soon

interesting note in the last Raw show. there was a promo in w/c the remaining Diva hopefuls would be swearing & insulting each other, w/c resulted in so much swearing that has never happened before in WWE programming. w/ so much foul language, the censors had a difficult time bleeping out all the curse words (looks like they were giving the writers of Good Fellas, South Park & Pulp Fiction a run for their money)

the Rock's contract w/ the WWE has expired, but due to the fact that he made an appearance in a recent Raw show, it appears that he has signed a new contract. obviously, the WWE doesn't want 1 of it's top starts to exit the company.

Brock Lesnar has been cut from the roster of the Minnesota Vikings, but he hopes to make the practice squad of the Vikings, or play in NFL Europe. the Vikings coach said that Brock played better than they expected. however, his lack of experience & his recent motorcycle accident hampered his chances of making the final roster

Mark Henry will be returning soon

interesting note in the last Raw show. there was a promo in w/c the remaining Diva hopefuls would be swearing & insulting each other, w/c resulted in so much swearing that has never happened before in WWE programming. w/ so much foul language, the censors had a difficult time bleeping out all the curse words (looks like they were giving the writers of Good Fellas, South Park & Pulp Fiction a run for their money)

hell yeah... i want to see that one... sana di i-filter ng solar... hehehe...

hell yeah... i want to see that one... sana di i-filter ng solar... hehehe...

oo nga. sana din di isingit ng Skycable yung mga lintik na ads nila. parang yung zipidee na walang kakwenta-kwenta. mukhang tanga nga yung lalaki dun. nakita ko nga sa galleria last week, gusto ko nga sabihin mukha syang tanga sa ad na yun

sorry, OT ako...

hmmm... mark henry? ilang beses na sinubukan i-revive ang career niyan... pero bottom line pa rin yung storyline niya na binuntis niya, bilang si sexual chocolate, si mae young, at nanganak si mae young ng isang kamay. t*ang*na, parang ginago tayo ng wwf noon. insulto sa fans yan. at yan ang isa sa worst storylines ever (kasama nung ni-rape ni hhh yung mannequin na nasa kabaong na sinabi nilang ex-gf ni kane)

dun sa diva search, nung sinabi sa kanilang insultuhin nila kalaban nila, tinira nila yung carmela. at yung na-tanggal bago nag-exit nginaratan pa si carmela.

Pa-singit lang ng ad!

WWE *REAL* CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS FOR SALE!!!

Finally, a wrestling fan's dream come true!!! OWN a REAL World Wrestling Entertainment championship belt--an EXACT replica of the ones worn by the WWE superstars!!!

Each measures 4 feet 8 inches in length. Each belt is made of simulated leather. Each weighs over 5 pounds. Each belt has snaps on the back to fasten to up to a 46 inch waste. Each belt comes with a cloth carrying bag.

Available titles:

-World heavyweight championship (Raw)

-Intercontinental championship (Raw)

-World tag team championship (Raw)

-United States championship (Smackdown)

-WWE tag team championship (Smackdown)

-United States championship (WCW)

-Cruiserweight championship (WCW)

-Heavyweight championship (ECW)

-Television championship (ECW)

Price is PHP 15,500 each. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY please!!!

maganda sana nation of domination bumuo, tapos leader nila si cena. :lol:

Now that would be a radical idea but it would be cool and so damn funny, if not a little nuts. A white boy Marky Mark wannabe (sori sa fans ni Cena hehe but you gotta admit na medyo hawig sya ni Mark "Marky" Wahlberg when he was still trying very hard to rap and s**t) acting like a black dude and leading a group of niggaz hehe

I hope the WWE writers can think of something like this. Besides Cenbecame really boring and watered-down ever since he turned face.

One feud I'd love to see is The Rock vs. John Cena--mic man vs. mic man. Although no one EVER really comes close to The Rock when it comes to cutting promos. It would be interesting how Cena would insult The Rock, since Rock rarely ever takes an insult without hurling a better one back!

that would be interesting, but most unlikely. there are plans for a Cena-Orton showdown, probably at WM 21

as for the Rock trading insults w/ Cena... my money's on the Rock

as for the Nation w/ Cena as the leader? the Nation is composed of Afro-Americans, remember?

Hulk Hogan was in a car accident but is ok

Guest Kilabot

ang mahal ng belt ah. whoaaa...pero a dream come true for Wrestling fans. collectors' item.

i remember when i was a kid. i used to cut those old balikbayan box into a shape of a Wrestling belt (w/ matching edge cutouts in the end to make the belt fasten). kasya sa waist yun gilid nun e. i turned it inside out. then i draw the WWF logo & the design of the real WWF belt. then i put some silver stickers (yung pangtapal sa bubong ng yero). then whoa...im a WWF champion.

then i have a smaller (smaller width) version for the intercontinental champion.

Now that would be a radical idea but it would be cool and so damn funny, if not a little nuts. A white boy Marky Mark wannabe (sori sa fans ni Cena hehe but you gotta admit na medyo hawig sya ni Mark "Marky" Wahlberg when he was still trying very hard to rap and s**t) acting like a black dude and leading a group of niggaz hehe

I hope the WWE writers can think of something like this. Besides Cenbecame really boring and watered-down ever since he turned face.

...well, what i think, is that the New Nation of Domination (if that indeed happens) will be feauded against Cena... thug-life vs. real thugs...

as for the Nation w/ Cena as the leader? the Nation is composed of Afro-Americans, remember?

yes, boss tamago- sarcastic remark lang po yan.

on the other hand, diba kasali si rock noon sa nation- nagkaroon pa ng rivalry si farooq at rock?

:) yup... that feud propelled the rock back as a face and eventually shot him to stardom... if it wasn't for the nation of domination, the rock would have, well, still been famous, but in a longer process, it seems...

...rock could be considered as an african american due to his complexion... and not all blacks are necessarily african americans, right? :)

on the other hand, diba kasali si rock noon sa nation- nagkaroon pa ng rivalry si farooq at rock?

laugh trip talaga yun. dun talaga sumikat si Rock. kahit leader si Faroouq, kinukupal nya. habang ini interview si Faroouq, napaka smug ni Rock tapos pinapagal pa nya mga chest muscles nya. galing talaga