WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

the reason why Brock Lesnar botched his Shooting Star Press at WM 19 was cuz of the sweat that he put on the ropes when he was scaling them. his right foot slipped a bit, causing him to lose his balance a bit & missing the Shooting Star Press (they have really good pics of this scenario)

Bubba Ray Dudley didn't want to slam Mae Young into a table when they 1st started in the WWE. he was apprehensive about putting a 80-yr old woman into a table. Mae Young went up to him & slapped him, telling him "not to be a wuss," & that she wanted to go through the table. in another scenario where they were suppose to give her the Wassup, Mae Young told Bubba Ray that he should slam her "like she was 1 of the boys." Bubba Ray calls Mae Young the toughest woman he's ever known

Haha! oo nga muntik na ma-compromise yung ending.. Hilong hilo si Brock after the failed SSP.

I also remember yung Mae Young-Dudleys table gmk... Give credit to her, 80++ y/o & still taking risks! :)

drevilmba-edge & christian are different. mag ka tag team sila dati

correct me if im wrong, tamago diba magkapatid sila?

oo, magkaiba si edge at si christian (sa height pati sa facial features huli mo na eh...), also, one is on RAW and the other on SD!

...i think hindi sila magkapatid...why? si Christian, real name is Jason Reso, si Edge, Adam Copeland... ;)

oo, magkaiba si edge at si christian (sa height pati sa facial features huli mo na eh...), also, one is on RAW and the other on SD!

...i think hindi sila magkapatid...why? si Christian, real name is Jason Reso, si Edge, Adam Copeland... ;)

actually, they're both on Raw now.

in the storylines, they're brothers. but in real life, they're best friends. they both trained in the same wrestling school. & for a while, they posed as the conquistadors

Austin has figured in another domestic violence case involving his ex-gf

Torrie Wilson has bulimia. What a shock

Brock Lesnar sustained a concussion after his botched Shooting Star Press at WM 19. that's why he didn't appear at the SD! taping after the PPV. u could see in his eyes the dazed & confused look

the Rock is making a new movie that is due for release on 2006

regarding the Summerslam PPV, what i've heard is that the management wasn't too pleased regarding the ratings

si christian sumunod kay edge sa wwf, pagkatapos pumalpak ang supposed grand entry ni edge bilang singles competitor. naging sidekicks pa sila ni gangrel diba? pero bago nga niyan, sikat nga sila sa indy circuits lalo na sa canada.

si torrie wilson, asawa ni billy kidman. suwerte ng gagong iyan.

si austin, ex-wife niya yung dating wwf diva. kalimutan ko na pangalan nun. kasama rin siya sa wcw noon.

si shawn michaels naman asawa isang former nitro girl. pinakilala sila ni kevin nash noong nasa wcw pa siya at retired si hbk.

sayang si gangrel. ok na character na yun. galing ECW pa yata sya e. they didn't even finish the storyline in w/c "Gangrel's blood flows through Edge's veins." whatever

yung ex-wife na tinutukoy ni acidboy si Debra McMichaels, ex-wife din ng former football player na naging WCW wrestler na sumali rin sa 4 Horsemen

DDP & Kimberly (formerly of the Nitro Girls) have separated (yahoo!)

sayang si gangrel. ok na character na yun. galing ECW pa yata sya e. they didn't even finish the storyline in w/c "Gangrel's blood flows through Edge's veins." whatever

yung ex-wife na tinutukoy ni acidboy si Debra McMichaels, ex-wife din ng former football player na naging WCW wrestler na sumali rin sa 4 Horsemen

DDP & Kimberly (formerly of the Nitro Girls) have separated (yahoo!)

hahaha... oo nga, naalala ko, yung mongo mcmichaels... yung mukhang robot na, let's say, parang me hemorroid na barry windham / mark callous (walang ka-chari-charisma...)

...oo nga pala, sa raw na parehas sila...

...yung fangs ba ni gangrel, can't help but wonder, totoo kaya yun??? parang naka-jacket eh... hehehe...

hahaha... oo nga, naalala ko, yung mongo mcmichaels... yung mukhang robot na, let's say, parang me hemorroid na barry windham / mark callous (walang ka-chari-charisma...)

...oo nga pala, sa raw na parehas sila...

...yung fangs ba ni gangrel, can't help but wonder, totoo kaya yun??? parang naka-jacket eh... hehehe...

haha. oo nga pala, si "Mongol" McMichaels yung asawa nya. i've been trying to remember his name. ano nga pala 1st name nya? Stephen ba?

i think the fangs of Gangrel are real IF i remember correctly. i know i read that somewhere

Diva hopeful (not to mention WWE favorite) Carmella Descares has somewhat lost interest in the WWE. management has noticed that she doesn't seem as enthusiastic as the other contestants.

actually, if u watch the Raw episodes that they show here, u can really see that she isn't really into the whole thing unlike the others

the most likey reason why WWE favors Carmella is cuz she was Playboy Playmate March 2003 (w/ Carmen Electra on the cover, great pics of her actually hehehe) & Playboy Plamate of the Year 2004

Gangrel's fangs are real--they've been surgically done. What a freak!

Scott Steiner is done with WWE--his contract has been bought out due to injuries.

The way it looks now, Orton vs. HHH will take place at WM21 with Orton as face and HHH as heel. Where does the Evolution gimmick go to now?

Carmella Decesare may be out of the Diva Search. She no-showed SummerSlam and is said to be in the contest for exposure and not for her passion for wrestling. s**t! She's the hottest.

si gangrel yata di masyado nagustuhan ng wwf ang gimmick kasi may drinking blood routine siya. baka mademanda sila.

si vampiro lumabas recently sa nwa-tna, kasama pa rin icp, pero one-time deal lang ata yun.

malamang patapos na ang run ng evolution, at magkakaroon na ng realignment (ex: orton-good guy, edge-bad guy) si batista rin mukhang hinog na rin. pagtinuloy pa nila yan, wala ng mangyayari sa ibang wrestlers diyan.

dapat itulak nila ulit si y2j! palagi na lang ginugulpi, sayang.

they were planning for the Orton-HHH match to be at WM 21, but w/ the inevitable return of Monday Night Football, management wants people to be glued to WWE thus speeding up the match between the 2.

Eddie Guerrero kinda flipped out a bit at the last SD! tapings. he got pissed at a couple of hecklers (who were kids) & challenged them.

Tough Enough 4 is about to start soon

they were planning for the Orton-HHH match to be at WM 21, but w/ the inevitable return of Monday Night Football, management wants people to be glued to WWE thus speeding up the match between the 2.

Eddie Guerrero kinda flipped out a bit at the last SD! tapings. he got pissed at a couple of hecklers (who were kids) & challenged them.

Orton vs. HHH??? Now, that's worth checking out! So, it's final then? Evolution is breaking up? :unsure:

hey Tamago, so sorry I can't open your PMs (much less reply to them) coz my office PC has Winguard installed in it and it automatically blocks my PMs. :( I'll check it na lang in an internet cafe if ever.

Now back to wrestling: This is uber late na but I just would like to say that i totally admire Eddie Guerrero for his showmanship in the Steel Cage match against JBL. I was in total awe of Guerrero when he jumped off the top of the 15ft. steel cage and drop on top of JBL! It could've been part of the script or something, but he didn't have to do that right? And the fact that he made the dive is something really admirable :)

Okay...i'll backread some more so I won't be too left out here :lol:

actually, they're both on Raw now.

in the storylines, they're brothers. but in real life, they're best friends. they both trained in the same wrestling school. & for a while, they posed as the conquistadors

Austin has figured in another domestic violence case involving his ex-gf

Torrie Wilson has bulimia. What a shock

Brock Lesnar sustained a concussion after his botched Shooting Star Press at WM 19. that's why he didn't appear at the SD! taping after the PPV. u could see in his eyes the dazed & confused look

the Rock is making a new movie that is due for release on 2006

regarding the Summerslam PPV, what i've heard is that the management wasn't too pleased regarding the ratings

Wait a minute...Torrie Wilson is bulimic??? :unsure: No wonder she looks so frail :( But she's still, to my think, the hottest WWE Diva! She makes Sable and all the other Divas (except maybe Stacy Kiebler) look like skanks! :lol:

i think evolution will still be evolution except that orton is out.

orton will first, i believe, take on ric flair, as a legend killer, surely ric is one legend he could "k*ll"

eugene is good, he may look stupid or funny, but i like his style, not so technical like benoit, but still he can liven up the crowd.

i think there is a curse in SD. no superstar can make it click. maybe they should think of putting the rock or austin or foley there.

no prob, MA. basta reply ka lang :wub:

most likely Edge will replace Orton in Evolution sicne he has started making his heel turn.

they should get better scripts for the SD! brand. Vince & Stephanie McMahon are the writers of both brands

if you take a look at both brands, you'll see that most of the wrestlers responsible for the success of Raw came from SD! a lot of wrestlers have crossed over from SD! to Raw, while little have done the opposite.

here's a list of those who were originally on SD! & are now on Raw:

HHH

Rock

Y2J

Edge

Chris Benoit

Test

Hurricane

Tajiri

William Regal

Lance Storm (now a road agent)

Nidia

Shelton Benjamin

Rhyno

Theodore Long

A-Train

Batista (was known in SD! as Deacon Batista)

Chuck Palumbo

Mark Henry

*Matt Hardy is the only superstar who has gone from Raw to SD! & back to Raw

Wrestlers previously on Raw now on SD!:

Undertaker

Big Show (will be returning soon)

Booker T

RVD

Rico

Ms. Jackie

Rene Dupree

JBL (was known as Bradshaw only due to the APA)

Bubba Ray Dudley

Spike Dudley

John Heidenreich

Mark Jindrak

*D-Von Dudley was originally part of the SD! roster & was known as McMahon's spiritual advisor along w/ Deacon Batista. while it is true that he has been on both brands like Matt Hardy, he was "traded back" to SD! while Hardy just went back & forth, not traded)

ang pusta ko, tapos na ang run ng evolution. si batista din kasi mukhang malapit na tulakin ng wwe sa limelight. kun gituloy pa nila ito na kasama pa si edge, wala ng mangyayari sa mga ibang wrestlers nila. natawa nga ako sa pinalabas na raw kagabi, may isang tao sa audience may sign na ang nakasulat ay: "ric flair has man puppies!"

lumabas itong ticker sa isang site, tungkol sa nasulat ni tamago, pucha si austin pala ang biktima! hahaha!

"The LA Times has a story on Steve Austin and former girlfriend Tess Broussard were involved in a brawl at a restaurant in Beverly Hills. They report that the intended meeting was to give Broussard a cheque for 1.5 Million "in exchange for Broussard moving on and out of Austin's life and agreeing not to pursue legal ramifications over different incidents involving the couple over the last year." Broussard was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, which carries a maximum penalty of a $10,000 fine and four years in prison. She is due in court on 9/1 and is currently out on $30,000 bail. "

kawawa si eugene dinsmore, ang problema kasi sa mga ganitong gimmick, walang continuity. parang si zach gowan- hanggang doon na lang. kahit pekeng abno si eugene, mahirap na palitan ang gimmick niya sa iba kung magsawa na mga tao sa kanya. pano mo i-repackage ito? bigla na lang siya gagaling? hindi bebenta iyan!

nabasa ko na marami kasing writers ang wwe ngayon ay ex-sitcom writers, at walang background sa sports, kaya pangit ang produkto nila. apparently, hindi nila inaayos ang problemang ito, dahil ito rin ang dahilan kaya't nag-walk out si austin noon.

no prob, MA. basta reply ka lang :wub:

most likely Edge will replace Orton in Evolution sicne he has started making his heel turn.

they should get better scripts for the SD! brand. Vince & Stephanie McMahon are the writers of both brands

if you take a look at both brands, you'll see that most of the wrestlers responsible for the success of Raw came from SD! a lot of wrestlers have crossed over from SD! to Raw, while little have done the opposite.

here's a list of those who were originally on SD! & are now on Raw:

HHH

Rock

Y2J

Edge

Chris Benoit

Test

Hurricane

Tajiri

William Regal

Lance Storm (now a road agent)

Nidia

Shelton Benjamin

Rhyno

Theodore Long

A-Train

Batista (was known in SD! as Deacon Batista)

Chuck Palumbo

Mark Henry

*Matt Hardy is the only superstar who has gone from Raw to SD! & back to Raw

Wrestlers previously on Raw now on SD!:

Undertaker

Big Show (will be returning soon)

Booker T

RVD

Rico

Ms. Jackie

Rene Dupree

JBL (was known as Bradshaw only due to the APA)

Bubba Ray Dudley

Spike Dudley

John Heidenreich

Mark Jindrak

*D-Von Dudley was originally part of the SD! roster & was known as McMahon's spiritual advisor along w/ Deacon Batista. while it is true that he has been on both brands like Matt Hardy, he was "traded back" to SD! while Hardy just went back & forth, not traded)

Eto na lang, tamago...can you give me the lowdown on Ric Flair's book? I heard he made some very disparaging remarks about Mick Foley. He said something about Mick Foley being nothing but a glorified stuntman :angry: It irked me when I heard about it because Mick Foley didn't say anything bad about Flair's wrestling moves in any on his two books. And i love Mick Foley. :)

About Edge: i think he will make a good heel. He has that menacing look about him that sort of commands respect and fear at the same time.

Eto na lang, tamago...can you give me the lowdown on Ric Flair's book? I heard he made some very disparaging remarks about Mick Foley. He said something about Mick Foley being nothing but a glorified stuntman :angry: It irked me when I heard about it because Mick Foley didn't say anything bad about Flair's wrestling moves in any on his two books. And i love Mick Foley. :)

About Edge: i think he will make a good heel. He has that menacing look about him that sort of commands respect and fear at the same time.

Mick Foley himself was disappointed at Flair AND WWE, since WWE edited Foley's books first before they were released. Apparently WWE was more lenient in screening Flair's books, which resulted in controversy with Mick and Bret Hart. On the business side of it, it could be Vince's ploy all along to get some attention to Flair's book and increase sales.

As for Edge, he seems to be leaning towards a heel turn (perhaps an Evolution membership?) since he never seems to get the face reaction even in his hometown. Personally, I think Edge sucks, but that's just me. I love Christian though, he's the man.

ang pusta ko, tapos na ang run ng evolution. si batista din kasi mukhang malapit na tulakin ng wwe sa limelight. kun gituloy pa nila ito na kasama pa si edge, wala ng mangyayari sa mga ibang wrestlers nila. natawa nga ako sa pinalabas na raw kagabi, may isang tao sa audience may sign na ang nakasulat ay: "ric flair has man puppies!" c

lumabas itong ticker sa isang site, tungkol sa nasulat ni tamago, pucha si austin pala ang biktima! hahaha!

"The LA Times has a story on Steve Austin and former girlfriend Tess Broussard were involved in a brawl at a restaurant in Beverly Hills. They report that the intended meeting was to give Broussard a cheque for 1.5 Million "in exchange for Broussard moving on and out of Austin's life and agreeing not to pursue legal ramifications over different incidents involving the couple over the last year." Broussard was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, which carries a maximum penalty of a $10,000 fine and four years in prison. She is due in court on 9/1 and is currently out on $30,000 bail. "

kawawa si eugene dinsmore, ang problema kasi sa mga ganitong gimmick, walang continuity. parang si zach gowan- hanggang doon na lang. kahit pekeng abno si eugene, mahirap na palitan ang gimmick niya sa iba kung magsawa na mga tao sa kanya. pano mo i-repackage ito? bigla na lang siya gagaling? hindi bebenta iyan!

nabasa ko na marami kasing writers ang wwe ngayon ay ex-sitcom writers, at walang background sa sports, kaya pangit ang produkto nila. apparently, hindi nila inaayos ang problemang ito, dahil ito rin ang dahilan kaya't nag-walk out si austin noon.

pwede pa ma-revive ang career ni nick dinsmore ... me solusyon pa:

10 solutions to revive nick dinsmore's career after being eugene

a. convert him itno a masked wrestler - kabaliktaran nung ke rikishi (from the sultan to rikishi... the best decision of his life, perhaps...)

b. make him shave his head, trim his goatee, take some muscletech supplements, jack up 3 vials of horse steroid and start raisin' hell and pointing dirty fingers (mag-ala austin sya, hehehe...)

c. make him join a possible undertaker ministry (hehehe... nakatalukbong lang sya ng itim dun, hehehe...)

d. turn him into a WWE diva (say, natuluyan na yung pagka-retard nya, nagdecide sya magsuot ng thongs at sumali sa WWE diva search)...

e. involve sya sa relationship w/ linda mcmahon... hehehe...

f. get d-lo brown from NWA-TNA and make him piledrive eugene stiff (at least, believable, look at droz now after d-lo's piledriver, di ba may effect... if i remember right, si d-lo nga ba yung gumawa nun...) then after knocking his brains so hard, magiging matino sya...

g. mag-shooting star press sya (ala brock lesnar, same landing that is...) then after knocking his brains so hard, magiging matino sya...(nasabi ko na yata ito...)

h. turn him into an insane madman (ala mick foley / abyss ng NWA) as a sort of complication to his brains... then feed him to hardcore matches...

i. involve him in a buried alive match... then, like some comic books, after 4 PPV's, he then will be reborn as - the undead, nick dinsmore or nick dinsmore, "eugene" no more or nick "born again" dinsmore...

and...

j. cut his leg off and make him the new zach gowan...

...just my twisted thoughts...

...and indeed, flair has man puppies...

actually, Foley isn't the only wrestler Flair blasted in his book. Flair also said stuff about Randy Savage & Bret Hart. he said that these 3 aren't fit to tie his laces, stuff like that. basta he downgraded them & said that they're weren't worthy.

the 1 who has been most vocal about these remarks is Bret Hart. currently, he & Flair are in a word war. Hart said that many of what Flair wrote about him aren't true, & that during their match for the championship, Flair "screwed up" several times, almost wrecking the match. also before matches, Flair would call the shots on what would happen in his matches. & this didn't sit to well w/ the writers & Bret especially during the match. Bret finally told Flair that "I'm (Bret) the champ. I should call the shots in this match, not you." Flair then kept quiet then gave in to Bret. the other wrestlers patted Bret on the back. apparently, they were just as pissed at Flair.

since Bret is in speaking terms w/ Vince, & there are talks of a Bret Hart DVD coming out (sponsored by the WWE), Bret could be making a return to the ring as well (w/c remains to be seen cuz he cannot wrestle anymore). if this happens, they could turn the word war between Flair & Bret into an on-screen feud.

about that domestic violence issue involving Austin, his ex-gf tried to stab him & his bodyguard. but when the police arrested her, she claimed that it was Austin who attacked her & she saw the bodyguard stabbing himself (crazy) so that they could lay the blame on her (really crazy)

actually, Foley isn't the only wrestler Flair blasted in his book. Flair also said stuff about Randy Savage & Bret Hart. he said that these 3 aren't fit to tie his laces, stuff like that. basta he downgraded them & said that they're weren't worthy.

the 1 who has been most vocal about these remarks is Bret Hart. currently, he & Flair are in a word war. Hart said that many of what Flair wrote about him aren't true, & that during their match for the championship, Flair "screwed up" several times, almost wrecking the match. also before matches, Flair would call the shots on what would happen in his matches. & this didn't sit to well w/ the writers & Bret especially during the match. Bret finally told Flair that "I'm (Bret) the champ. I should call the shots in this match, not you." Flair then kept quiet then gave in to Bret. the other wrestlers patted Bret on the back. apparently, they were just as pissed at Flair.

since Bret is in speaking terms w/ Vince, & there are talks of a Bret Hart DVD coming out (sponsored by the WWE), Bret could be making a return to the ring as well (w/c remains to be seen cuz he cannot wrestle anymore). if this happens, they could turn the word war between Flair & Bret into an on-screen feud.

about that domestic violence issue involving Austin, his ex-gf tried to stab him & his bodyguard. but when the police arrested her, she claimed that it was Austin who attacked her & she saw the bodyguard stabbing himself (crazy) so that they could lay the blame on her (really crazy)

...yeah... rick flair bites hard...

...he has man puppies, anyway... hahaha...