WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Guest Kilabot

@tamago-yup, saw mcmahon on eddie's car. nagugulat gulat pa sya :lol:

unfortunately, i mised Raw due to some aptmnts. too bad i dnt have any time to watch tomorrow's replay.

@bouncing boy-check previous pages...if i remember, i posted the results of that ironman match & the details.

any1 watch the Raw & SD! shows this week? they were good.

if you noticed when they aired the Raw Diva Search segment, wherein the judges were HHH, Randy Orton, Edge & Y2J, & they were onstage w/ the 10 finalists, 1 girl was in HHH's arms. & u could see the look of worry on his face. it's like his face was saying, "Stephanie's gonna k*ll me when I get home." haha!

SD! was entertaining. i liked the fatal fourway lingerie match of the Divas, even though it didn't push through. just seeing them in their lingerie... :wub:

& seeeing Mr. McMahon doing the Guerrero strut, that was really entertaining. great shows :)

mc mahon walks very funny. it seems that he has something very big between his legs. sadya ba yun?

@tamago-yup, saw mcmahon on eddie's car. nagugulat gulat pa sya :lol:

unfortunately, i mised Raw due to some aptmnts. too bad i dnt have any time to watch tomorrow's replay.

@bouncing boy-check previous pages...if i remember, i posted the results of that ironman match & the details.

thanks bro!

oo nga, the way vince walks, it seems there's something big between his legs!!! he he he!!!

:mtc:

oo nga, parang sakang. pero its just for show. tawag ng ng SD! announcers dun, "Mr. McMahon's power strut."

HBK wants to return soon, but he is awaiting the birth of his child (who was suppose to be born last Aug. 8). if his wife gives birth before Summerslam, he'll make an appearance at the PPV, most likely interfering w/ the Kane-Matt Hardy match

yes, eugene will interfere. expect him to do that in the closing part of the match where both men are tied in score.

kung napansin niyo, mga storylines o kaya'y mga personalities ng mga wrestlers ay puali-ulit lang. si eugene lang nga yata ang original na plot ngayon diyan sa wwe eh, at mukhang spoof pa siya ni hacksaw jim duggan! puwede mo na nga gawan ng "codename" mga storylines eh, example:

1. right-wing american - jbl, kurt angle the olympic hero, the blue blazer. steven richards

2. gay odd couple - charlie haas/rico , bill & chuck, goldust & mankind

3. redneck &/or s.o.b. - austin, "biker" undertaker, d.o.a., a.p.a.

4. gothic - "deadman" undertaker, acolytes, kane, (yung bago na nakaputi na nawala rin- forgot his name)

5. young overachievers - angle, rock, orton, lesnar

6. ethnic badguys - nation of domination, los boricuas (?), la resistance, the soviets, mr. fuji's wrestlers, yakuza, fbi

at marami pang iba....

yeh, the FBI have become babyfaces in the SD! show. i think this started when they toured Italy & they were cheered cuz they are "Full-Blooded Italians."

meanwhile, wrestlers in the Raw brand have been told to avoid the Raw Diva Search contestants. Management is scared that a relationship might develop between a contestant & a wrestlers. They are avoiding a sexual harassment situation, as well as a married talent courting a Diva potential, w/c could possibly lead to blackmail. Finally, they don't want the possibility of 1 of the contestants sleeping their way to the top.

updates on recent Raw/SD! tapings:

Eugene interfered in the Iron Man Match, costing HHH the title. At Summerslam, the 2 will meet.

Orlando Jordan is indeed the right-hand man of JBL, or his "chief-of-staff."

there are indeed hints that John Heidenreich will make an appearance at Summerslam. most likely he will indeed get involved w/ the JBL/Undertaker match, costing the Deadman the title & starting the feud between them.

some wrestlers aren't really happy that Heidenreich is back from OVW. he has indeed great character, but his in-ring skills are still questionable.

Mordecai has also been sent back to OVW to redevelop his skills & to shut out his stage fright.

Angle is gonna face Latino Heat at SUmmerslam.

Acidboy is right. storylines & characters have been recycled over & over again. its just the names & faces that change. other than that, nothing.

Funny thing that Acidboy brought up Rico. did u know he used to be a cop? makes u think what his former buddies in the force think of him now.

As for Ted DiBiase, he is indeed a reformed Christian, that's why he quit the business. as for his wrestling skills, i found him a bore before. the only thing going for him was his arrogance & him flaunting his money. but looking back, he is indeed a great wrestler. he's like Stephen William Regal, a classic technical wrestler. his Million Dollar Dream is simply the Cobra Clutch, the move Sgt. Slaughter uses

well, indeed, ted dibiase is one helluvah technical wrestler... greater than willian regal (but with same physique, hehehe...) anyhow, if he didn't got injured from that razor's edge (scott hall) around late 90's, he would have still continued to be an active wrestler (note, he only served as a manager at his last wrestling days at WCW)...

...so Mordecai is back at OVW, huh... welcome back, Se7en...

...and Heidenreich is back at WWE... i might agree with some, though, that he is still raw at the ring... still pales in comparison to some rookie big man in terms of ring psychology during their rookie days, say a young Vinnie Vegas (Kevin Nash) / Mark Callous (Undertaker)...

...Rico is one injured gay ex-cop... hehehe...

...the cobra clutch / million dollar dream is also used (i think once or twice) by bubba ray dudley (spot move only...)...

...kinda frustrated that the Batista/Kane gimmick didn't went on... it would be like this: Batista - I'm the Kane of OVW, gimme my gimmick; Kane - I'm the Leviathan of the WWE, this is my gimmick since... bwahahaha...

...and Orlando Jordan is the next Virgil... nuff said...

oo nga, parang sakang. pero its just for show. tawag ng ng SD! announcers dun, "Mr. McMahon's power strut."

HBK wants to return soon, but he is awaiting the birth of his child (who was suppose to be born last Aug. 8). if his wife gives birth before Summerslam, he'll make an appearance at the PPV, most likely interfering w/ the Kane-Matt Hardy match

...yeah, agree, the "power strut" is made, simply put, to display mcmahon's arrogance... not the size of his balls... hehehe...

...and yeah, a michaels/matt hardy feud will propel V1's career sky high... he'll be a main eventer in no time...

...yeah, agree, the "power strut" is made, simply put, to display mcmahon's arrogance... not the size of his balls... hehehe...

...and yeah, a michaels/matt hardy feud will propel V1's career sky high... he'll be a main eventer in no time...

HBK is gonna feud w/ Kane, not Matt Hardy. remember Kane crippling HBK in a recent Raw show?

Here are the SUmmerslam results:

Randy Orton wins the World Heavyweight Championship from Chris Benoit w/ an RKO.

JBL retains the title against the Undertaker when the Deadman was disqualified for using the belt against the champ.

Kurt Angle defeats Eddie Guerrero via submission

HHH beats Eugene w/ the Pedigree

The Dudley Boyz defeat Rey Mysterio, Paul London & Billy Kidman w/ the 3-D

Team Dream defeats Team Diva in the Diva Dodgeball

Edge retains the IC Championship w/ a spear to Y2J in the Triple Threat match

Kane wins the Til-Death-Do-Us-Apart match against Matt Hardy w/ a chokeslam from the 2nd rope

John Cena wins in the 1st round of the best of 5 series against Booker T w/ an FU

some news regarding the PPV & the wrestlers:

Earl Hebnar was the ref in the Orton/Benoit match. he was booed by the Canadian crowd because of his involvement in the controversial match of HBK/Bret Hart wherein Hart lost the championship against HBK in a hasty finish. The crowd was chanting "you screwed Bret" at Hebnar, who obviously can't work in Canada w/o being hassled by the locals

Edge was also booed by the crowd despite being in front of his hometown. the crowd was cheering mostly for Y2J. expect a heel turn by Edge in the near future, as the WWE loves to play along w/ the reaction of the audience regarding the talent.

HHH was cheered on mostly, while Eugene received some heat. apparently, they're sick of him

Matt Hardy will most likely be taking time off after his PPV loss. he is due for knee surgery

Orton was treated like a face byt the audience, just like recent Raw shows

the audience was bored w/ the JBL/Undertaker match. they even did a wave just for kicks

thanks for the new developements bro!

tamago, so when will orton be a face? i know with him winning the heavyweight title, it might start a feud with hhh, coz hhh might be jealous. its early for orton to be champion. sayang, i thought eddie might win, si angle pala nanalo...

well, i can't wait for summerslam to be shown here sa pinas...

Guest Kilabot

ang bilis ni tamago!!! hindi mo talaga mauunahan. anyway, here's i got

from 411mania, Summerslam results in order

*Match #1 The Dudley Boys vs. Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman and Paul London

Winners: The Dudleyz @ 8:09

*Match #2 Matt Hardy vs. Kane (Till Death do us Part)

Winner: Kane @ 6:08

*Match #3 Booker T © vs. John Cena (1st of the Best of 5)

Winner: John Cena @ 6:25

*Match #4 Batista vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge ©

Winner: Edge @ 8:26

*Match #5 Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle w/Luther

Winner: Kurt Angle @ 13:43

*Match #6 HHH vs. Eugene

Winner: HHH @ 14:05

*Match #7 Diva Dodge Ball

Coach is ready, and he brings out the ladies. He announces the Diva?s names. They have cute outfits, I will give them that. Next the WWE Diva?s. They have some cute outfits as well. Coach tells them how to play.

Coach says the wanna-a-be Divas were talking smack. Here we go.

Jazz is out, now Victoria is as well. Stacy is out. Molly and Joy are out. All of the suddenly it is over with the search chicks winning. Trish complains, and thankfully it is over.

Trish and Victoria fight now, and are separated.

Winners: Search Diva?s @ 3:00

*Match #8 The Undertaker vs. JBL © w/Orlando Jordan

Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield @ 17:37 via DQ

*Match #9 Randy Orton vs. Chris Benoit ©

Winner and NEW CHAMPION Randy Orton @ 20:09

Chris Benoit was leaving, and came back to the ring. He and Randy stare at each other, and Orton holds the belt. Benoit extends his hand, and tells Orton to be a man. They shake and Benoit leaves Randy alone to celebrate.

Just a cheap plug here!!!

Wrestling videos and action figures are for sale at www.angelfire.com/ultra/skribbel24 go there na!

Videos include action from the 70s, 80s, 90s, and 00s!

-WrestleMania collection

-other old school and recent PPVs

-WWE Divas videos

-WWE superstars videos

-special TV events and documentaries

"The World heavyweight champion in wrestling videos!"

-always updated with the latest videos (SummerSlam coming soon!)

SkribbelStore :: Wrestling | Adult | More!

E: skribbel24@yahoo.com

W: www.angelfire.com/ultra/skribbel24

thanks for the new developements bro!

tamago, so when will orton be a face? i know with him winning the heavyweight title, it might start a feud with hhh, coz hhh might be jealous. its early for orton to be champion. sayang, i thought eddie might win, si angle pala nanalo...

well, i can't wait for summerslam to be shown here sa pinas...

damn, di na save yung na type ko kanina. i can't remember ano yung mga na type ko. might as well try to remember. oh well...

as for HHH feuding w/ Orton & Orton turning face, i think it'll happen at the Raw after the PPV. it's just not really sure who's gonna turn into the face: Orton or HHH. but the persistent rumor is that Edge will replace whoever will get kicked out of Evolution. HHH will face Oton for the gold at WM 21.

i think we're 2 weeks behind regarding the Raw & SD! tapings

just read the WWE Unscripted book. not bad. it gives u an insight of the personal lives of some of the WWE wrestlers. here's some of them:

Edge is married to Val Venis' sister. he asked her out but before he did, he asked Sean Morley (Val's real name) for his permission

Kane has a degree in English & was planning to be a teacher

the Undertaker met his wife at an autograph-signing session. she was the 1 who taught him to wear clothes that weren't colored black (haha!)

Austin recommended to Funaki that he move to Texas when Funaki was deciding w/c state he & his family could migrate to. Funaki took his advice & is now in Texas

when HHH became champ, Austin bugged him to get a Biscuit (a term for a Rolex), as it showed that he had power. HHH admired Austin for this cuz when Austin showed up for work before, he had ragged clothes & a beat-up car, but he always sported a $40,000 Rolex. if u summed up whatever Austin was carrying at that time, it wouldn't even reach half of what the biscuit was worth

Vince McMahon was initially against Stephanie & HHH dating, for he told his daughter that it was taboo to date wrestlers, especially those under his stable. he allowed them 1 month to date. after that, no more. HHH told Stephanie that they'll give the separation a shot, & that if they were meant to be, then they're meant to be

HBK has renewed his faith in God through a book his wife gave him. he threw away the drugs that he used before for his back injury cuz he discovered they had a toxic substance that was linked to the death of a ballplayer earlier in the year. so his medicine now is his faith (this was really a touching story)

HBK & Ric Flair are in HHH's Top 10 list of favorite wrestlers, w/ HBK being # 4 & Flair being # 1

Amy Dumas aka Lita has a tattoo on her nape that is Russian for "Iconoclast." when people ask her what it means, she translates it into the simpler term, "rebel" because most people don't know what an iconoclast is. she also has a tattoo on her lower lips w/c reads "Punk"

Torrie Wilson makes her own costumes, & she makes sure she always has new 1, especially lingerie when the match is suppose to be a Bra & Panties match.

the reason why Brock Lesnar botched his Shooting Star Press at WM 19 was cuz of the sweat that he put on the ropes when he was scaling them. his right foot slipped a bit, causing him to lose his balance a bit & missing the Shooting Star Press (they have really good pics of this scenario)

Bubba Ray Dudley didn't want to slam Mae Young into a table when they 1st started in the WWE. he was apprehensive about putting a 80-yr old woman into a table. Mae Young went up to him & slapped him, telling him "not to be a wuss," & that she wanted to go through the table. in another scenario where they were suppose to give her the Wassup, Mae Young told Bubba Ray that he should slam her "like she was 1 of the boys." Bubba Ray calls Mae Young the toughest woman he's ever known

in the latest Raw, Orton has become the face.

Benoit had a rematch w/ Orton & was close to making him tap out til Evolution came to ringside & distracted Benoit long enough for Orton to recover & give him the RKO for the win. a celebration was in order, but instead became a nightmare as Evolution attacked the champ.

Edge has started his heel turn when he left Y2J to be beaten up by Batista & Flair.

some notes regarding Summerslam:

Edge was pissed about how the hometown Canadian crowd booed him. they gave more pops to Y2B & Batista.

Undertaker shared the same sentiments. during his match w/ JBL, the crowd was bored. some speculated that the match ws not promoted properly, thus leading to the crowd's ennui.

interesting note at the middle & end of their match: while the match was going on, a fan went over the barricade & jumped onto the limo of JBL & was running back & forth over the roof. the security had a hard time grabbing the fan, much to the delight of the crowd. finally, they grabbed him & was brought backstage

after the match was over, JBL & Undertaker were still slugging it out at the aisle towards the limo. there, Undertaker chokeslammed JBL through the roof of the limo.

the fans realized that the idiot who crossed over the barricade & went nuts over the limo could have jeopardized the conclusion of the match

damn, di na save yung na type ko kanina. i can't remember ano yung mga na type ko. might as well try to remember. oh well...

as for HHH feuding w/ Orton & Orton turning face, i think it'll happen at the Raw after the PPV. it's just not really sure who's gonna turn into the face: Orton or HHH. but the persistent rumor is that Edge will replace whoever will get kicked out of Evolution. HHH will face Oton for the gold at WM 21.

i think we're 2 weeks behind regarding the Raw & SD! tapings

just read the WWE Unscripted book. not bad. it gives u an insight of the personal lives of some of the WWE wrestlers. here's some of them:

Edge is married to Val Venis' sister. he asked her out but before he did, he asked Sean Morley (Val's real name) for his permission

Kane has a degree in English & was planning to be a teacher

the Undertaker met his wife at an autograph-signing session. she was the 1 who taught him to wear clothes that weren't colored black (haha!)

Austin recommended to Funaki that he move to Texas when Funaki was deciding w/c state he & his family could migrate to. Funaki took his advice & is now in Texas

when HHH became champ, Austin bugged him to get a Biscuit (a term for a Rolex), as it showed that he had power. HHH admired Austin for this cuz when Austin showed up for work before, he had ragged clothes & a beat-up car, but he always sported a $40,000 Rolex. if u summed up whatever Austin was carrying at that time, it wouldn't even reach half of what the biscuit was worth

Vince McMahon was initially against Stephanie & HHH dating, for he told his daughter that it was taboo to date wrestlers, especially those under his stable. he allowed them 1 month to date. after that, no more. HHH told Stephanie that they'll give the separation a shot, & that if they were meant to be, then they're meant to be

HBK has renewed his faith in God through a book his wife gave him. he threw away the drugs that he used before for his back injury cuz he discovered they had a toxic substance that was linked to the death of a ballplayer earlier in the year. so his medicine now is his faith (this was really a touching story)

HBK & Ric Flair are in HHH's Top 10 list of favorite wrestlers, w/ HBK being # 4 & Flair being # 1

Amy Dumas aka Lita has a tattoo on her nape that is Russian for "Iconoclast." when people ask her what it means, she translates it into the simpler term, "rebel" because most people don't know what an iconoclast is. she also has a tattoo on her lower lips w/c reads "Punk"

Torrie Wilson makes her own costumes, & she makes sure she always has new 1, especially lingerie when the match is suppose to be a Bra & Panties match.

the reason why Brock Lesnar botched his Shooting Star Press at WM 19 was cuz of the sweat that he put on the ropes when he was scaling them. his right foot slipped a bit, causing him to lose his balance a bit & missing the Shooting Star Press (they have really good pics of this scenario)

Bubba Ray Dudley didn't want to slam Mae Young into a table when they 1st started in the WWE. he was apprehensive about putting a 80-yr old woman into a table. Mae Young went up to him & slapped him, telling him "not to be a wuss," & that she wanted to go through the table. in another scenario where they were suppose to give her the Wassup, Mae Young told Bubba Ray that he should slam her "like she was 1 of the boys." Bubba Ray calls Mae Young the toughest woman he's ever known

lufet mo talaga tamago... hanga na talaga ako sa pagiging wrestling fan mo...

...yeah, nga pala, tama ka, Kane/HBK ang next feud... pahinga muna si V1 (knee surgery)...

...nice summerslam by the way (from the websites i've read)... di ko expected mananalo si orton this early (WWE champ)...