WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

JBL? You can't be serious? :blink:

Why would you like such a lame ass wrestler like him?

His gimmick even sucks big time.

Well, the whole WWE pretty much sucks right now too.

tanda mo ba yung APA? o kaya yung ACOLYTES? Dun ko nagustuhan si bradshaw. ang lakas ng mga moves nya eh. kaya up 2 now, kahit kontra-bida sya sa smackdown, ok parin si bradshaw sa 'kin. :)

there are 2 reasons why triple h is always in the limelight & always in running for the championship:

1) he is indeed married to stephanie. so he's pretty much family for the mcmahons. so he can pull lots of strings. even when they weren't married yet, he had a lot of backing. other wrestlers like austin were able to prevent his influence from spreading. but now...

2) there's no better heel on the raw brand than triple h. even ric flair (whooo!) can't fill in the shoes of being a badassed heel cuz of his age. triple h takes that slot pretty well.

brock lesnar is currently trying out in the NFL. i forgot w/c team he's trying out for. & he's dating sable :)

nakakasawa nga si benoit as the champ. they should build up his character more instead of the "benoit is for real" schtick.

JBL as champ? not really a good idea. di naman sya top wrestler talaga. they just had to bring in a new single heel in the smackdown side, & he fits the bill. but i do miss the APA. bagay talaga si bradshaw & simmons

as for the new smackdown GM, rumor has it teddy "theodore" long is gonna take the slot. bagay. he can be such an ass. nakakasawa si kurt angle being GM

lots of rumors are flying around in WWE now. 1 is that billy gunn is gonna leave cuz of the possiblity of more money in the indy scene. another is that RVD might be out cuz writers don't know what to do w/ him in the smackdown brand.

another rumor is that the cruiserweight division might fold up. i forgot the reasons for this.

actually, the WWE crusierweight division sucks. if u watch the WCW crusierweights & NWA-TNA's X-division wrestlers, they are far better than WWE's. ang bilis ng action talaga! sa WWE, puro rey mysterio na lang, & he's not as good as he was in WCW. pati si billy kidman (if you watched walking tall, he was an extra there) bano na rin. there was a rumor before that kidman might be fired, but WWE can't afford that cuz if he goes, so does torrie wilson (kidman's wife). & WWE doesn't want to lose 1 of their favorite divas.

goldberg is in 1 of japan's wrestling curcuits. dapat nga kasama si austin since they became good friends during their run in WWE. i forgot why austin didn't join.

oh yeh, sean "x-pac" waltman might be back in the WWE. big show is coming back after summerslam.

Thanks for sharing the info, tamago :) I haven't visisted the thread for a while and I've missed a few RAD and SD episodes :(

Anyhoo, i share your sentiments about JBL. I actually don't fancy him - never have, and never will, i guess. Any news about the results of the Steel Cage match between Eddie Guerrero and JBL? :unsure:

Billy Kidman is too cute to be a wrestler, i think. I mean he's got the moves and all but personally I can't take him seriously because of his boyish good looks :) But yea, the fact that he's married to Torrie (my super favorite diva!) is pretty good incentive :lol:

Trips naman plays the role of a heel to perfect T. he's effective there. I've been hearing rumors about the Evolution being disbanded - is it ever gonna happen? :unsure:

I miss Big Show in the WWE...so i think it's perfect that he's coming back :)

bradshaw won the steel cage cuz kurt angle interfered in the match using the el grande luchador disguise, but eddie was able to take off the mask, so buking si angle. sa last SD, vince fired angle as GM of SD & ordered him to face eddie guerrero at summerslam.

other matches that are gonna be featured on summerslam:

benoit vs orton (world heavyweight championship)

JBL vs undertaker (WWE championship)

HHH vs eugene (i'm really looking forward to this)

rey mysterio vs spike dudley (cruiserwieght championship - i hope spike wins)

ther are more matches, i forgot the others.

brock lesnar has signed up w/ the minnesota vikings

Guest Kilabot
tanda mo ba yung APA? o kaya yung ACOLYTES? Dun ko nagustuhan si bradshaw. ang lakas ng mga moves nya eh. kaya up 2 now, kahit kontra-bida sya sa smackdown, ok parin si bradshaw sa 'kin. :)

pero di na sya tulad ng dati. parang ang bagal nya ng kumilos ngayon

bradshaw won the steel cage cuz kurt angle interfered in the match using the el grande luchador disguise, but eddie was able to take off the mask, so buking si angle. sa last SD, vince fired angle as GM of SD & ordered him to face eddie guerrero at summerslam.

other matches that are gonna be featured on summerslam:

benoit vs orton (world heavyweight championship)

JBL vs undertaker (WWE championship)

HHH vs eugene (i'm really looking forward to this)

rey mysterio vs spike dudley (cruiserwieght championship - i hope spike wins)

ther are more matches, i forgot the others.

brock lesnar has signed up w/ the minnesota vikings

Hmmm...Could it be the Orton will be the new Heavyweight Champ and this in turn will create trouble between Orton and triple H (coz Trips has been after regaining the belt since forever!)...which will eventually lead to the dissolution of The Evolution? :unsure:

yup, batista is half-pinoy, half-greek. the dad is the pinoy, i think. i heard this over the radio the other day when the DJs where talking about who are the pinoys in international sports. they mentioned batista there.

it's possible that they're gonna create friction between HHH & orton, w/c will lead to the demise of evolution. but it's too early to tell what the writers want. but i don't think that they'll make orton champ. he's not that big a character yet (then again, so is JBL).

some other news:

rumor is spreading that roddy piper wants to come back to the WWE. he was fired cuz he made some comments about WWE w/c didn't sit well w/ the management

bret hart & ric flair are engaged in a word war now cuz flair made some comments about hart, randy savage & mick foley in his book. something like they shouldn't be recognized cuz they never really contributed to the sport. something like that. bret was obviously miffed about that.

another thing about bret. he might make a return to WWE, but it's unlikely that he'll be wrestling. he retired from the sport cuz goldberg gave him 1 hell of a concussion during the pay-per-view match in WCW. he can't take any more hard knocks, or else he'll end up w/ owen, davey boy, & stu in the afterlife sooner than he'll know.

HHH is in the blade:trintity movie. he plays a half-human (?), half-vampire bodyguard of the vampires. rumor has it that movie producers are eyeing him to play everyone's favorite barbarian in the long overdue final installment of the Conan trilogy.

another movie rumor is that the Rock is gonna play Namor the Submariner in the movie adaptation of the comic book

it seems most sportscasters are making fun of brock lesnar. they can't picture a (former) pro-wrestler in pro football (cuz it's always a former pro goes into wrestling, like goldberg & JBL), & they predict that he won't be able to handle the fast-paced contact action & he'll be done w/in the year or less.

former SD superstar sean o'haire was arrested for assault & battery on 2 women. sayang yung guy na to. he had a lot of potential. unfortunately, WWE writers didn't know what to do w/ him after piper was fired (he was being brought up as a major heel when piper was managing him during his stint in the WWE). so they had to let him go.

other rumors:

naputol ang ugat ni ultimate warrior sa leeg dahil binuhat nya si andre the giant. hahaha i remember high school days!

ok serious na to:

Here are some quick results from the SD! house show at the Roanoke Civic Center on July 25, 2004

1) Johnny Stamboli Beat Mark Jindrak.

2) Kenzo Suzuki W. Hiroko Beat Billy Gunn.

3) Hardcore Holly Beat Renee Dupree.

4) John Heidenreich W/ Paul Heyman Crushed Scotty Too Hotty.

5) Luther Reigns Squashed Charlie Haas.

6) Rey Mysterio Retained The Cruiserweight Title In A Triple Threat Elimination Match Against Chavo Guerrero & Spike Dudley.

7) Torrie Wilson & Dawn Marie competed to a "draw" in a Lingerie Contest.

8) Rob Van Dam Beat Booker T.

9) Kidman & London Retained The SD! Tag-Titles Against The Dudley Boyz.

10) "JBL" Retained The SD! World Title Against John Cena In A No DQ Match.

In other news, Paul London, Billy Kidman, John Cena, The Dudley's, Mysterio, RVD, Scotty and Booker T all ran in for a huge melee following the main event. The faces won out and Cena ended the show with a promo in the ring.

The attendance was said to be "dismal", even for a small arena.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

true. john cena gets even bigger pops than eddie guerrero.

SD should get better writers, & push other people in the limelight & re-push the veterans besides the undertaker & eddie guerrero. booker t & rvd aren't as big as they were on raw

true. john cena gets even bigger pops than eddie guerrero.

SD should get better writers, & push other people in the limelight & re-push the veterans besides the undertaker & eddie guerrero. booker t & rvd aren't as big as they were on raw

correct! even the dudleys didnt make a click in smackdown. raw remained good, and smackdown remained smacked down.

even though they trade players.

hitman, u forgot 1 movie of hulk hogan, & that's suburban commando. he played an alien who lives w/ a human family.

undertaker was also in this movie. he played a bounty hunter going after hogan's bald head.

u alos forgot 1 movie of the body. he was also in demolition man