WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Yup, its going to be Christian vs Albert del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship at Extreme Rules.

Word has it that if it weren't for the backstage heat against him, John Morrison would be in the Triple Threat match at Extreme Rules, not R-Truth

Here's former WWE star Val Venis going off on Melina and John Morrison.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/carrierlp/video/wwe-val-venis-talks-about-john-morrison-snubbing-trish-stratus-at-wrestlema/

Orayt! another round for The King and Michael Cole, and now that Cole has one less of an advantage, this is gonna be interesting, Welcome to the KING's court Michael Cole!

ok, that was unexpected! well at least EDGE gets to retire at his peak, I mean as a Heavy Weight Champion of WWE, but still kinda sad, cause like he said, his career was ended not on his own terms.

as for the match between Del Rio and Christian, so far, I don't see either of them being a heavy weight champion yet, I mean, they haven't paid their dues yet. but that's just my opinion. Let's just see what happens at Extreme Rules

Orayt! another round for The King and Michael Cole, and now that Cole has one less of an advantage, this is gonna be interesting, Welcome to the KING's court Michael Cole!

ok, that was unexpected! well at least EDGE gets to retire at his peak, I mean as a Heavy Weight Champion of WWE, but still kinda sad, cause like he said, his career was ended not on his own terms.

as for the match between Del Rio and Christian, so far, I don't see either of them being a heavy weight champion yet, I mean, they haven't paid their dues yet. but that's just my opinion. Let's just see what happens at Extreme Rules

I disagree. Christian has been one of the hardest working superstars in the WWE and Vince hasn't given him his shot.

They started almost at the same time (E&C) and Christian, while being a heel most of the time, has been working his ass off to get a break.

EDGE is one of my favorites. In a way it's a bit sudden but at least he retired as Champion and he has accomplished so much already. Good thing his condition was spotted on time, before Extreme Rules.

Gonna miss seeing him in action, and his entrance. . . :(

I disagree. Christian has been one of the hardest working superstars in the WWE and Vince hasn't given him his shot.

They started almost at the same time (E&C) and Christian, while being a heel most of the time, has been working his ass off to get a break.

tama ka dyan bro, kaya nga i think christian deserves to win this title, i dont think its alberto's time to win the title

Anything can happen at the last minute, especially in the WWE.

John Cena also got some backstage heat recently. Power players in the company could often ask the writers to make changes in the plans if they didn't like it. Undertaker and HHH have done this in the past. At WM27, Cena wasn't pleased with the fact that he wouldn't win the belt and complained but didn't make a request for the change. This generated heat and many thought that he should have used his influence to have the ending altered. In the eyes of many, he's working his way back to being the top face in the company.

Looks like R-Truth may become a heel, as he was replaced by John Morrison in the Triple Threat match at Extreme Rules after Morrison challenged him for his spot and beat him.

Sin Cara is not that well received backstage. After botching 2 out of 3 entrances, he has tried to win some respect by telling other wrestlers that most of his victories in Mexico were shoots, to which some superstars simply rolled their eyes. Many feel he embarrassed himself further

Well, come to think of it, you do have a point... well, let's just wait and see what will happen, just hope that Alberto won't get his hands on the title...

Anyone but Del Rio... please!!!!

Anything can happen at the last minute, especially in the WWE.

John Cena also got some backstage heat recently. Power players in the company could often ask the writers to make changes in the plans if they didn't like it. Undertaker and HHH have done this in the past. At WM27, Cena wasn't pleased with the fact that he wouldn't win the belt and complained but didn't make a request for the change. This generated heat and many thought that he should have used his influence to have the ending altered. In the eyes of many, he's working his way back to being the top face in the company.

Can't argue with that fact. With the 2011 draft coming up, many storylines will surely be altered...

Tingin ko naman sa nangyari kay Cena nung WM27, it's his influence vs. The Rock's. Not sure if Rocky has creative control over his persona, but him screwing Cena over seems to be the better choice right now.

Looks like R-Truth may become a heel, as he was replaced by John Morrison in the Triple Threat match at Extreme Rules after Morrison challenged him for his spot and beat him.

Sin Cara is not that well received backstage. After botching 2 out of 3 entrances, he has tried to win some respect by telling other wrestlers that most of his victories in Mexico were shoots, to which some superstars simply rolled their eyes. Many feel he embarrassed himself further

Sinayang ni Morrison yung impression na iniwan nya nung Royal Rumble... tsk tsk...

All this over Melina??? Unless the diva in question is Stephanie McMahon (look at Triple H, hehehe), it's not worth the backstage and management heat.

I really want Christian to win but I feel that del Rio will be the next WHC... if not for Edge's retirement, del Rio could have won it in WM... we rarely see Rumble winners losing in WM... let's just say that his 1st reign as champ has just been 'delayed' BUT I'm a Christian fan and want to see him as a champ again... hopefully, mali ako...

Can't argue with that fact. With the 2011 draft coming up, many storylines will surely be altered...

Tingin ko naman sa nangyari kay Cena nung WM27, it's his influence vs. The Rock's. Not sure if Rocky has creative control over his persona, but him screwing Cena over seems to be the better choice right now.

Sinayang ni Morrison yung impression na iniwan nya nung Royal Rumble... tsk tsk...

All this over Melina??? Unless the diva in question is Stephanie McMahon (look at Triple H, hehehe), it's not worth the backstage and management heat.

Actually, walang power si Rock sa WWE since he's not officially a full-time member of the roster. It's simply the writers' decision. As mentioned, power players can influence the ending of the match, which Cena could have done but didn't.

As for Morrison, yeh. He screwed up big time. And Melina does look like a whore

I really want Christian to win but I feel that del Rio will be the next WHC... if not for Edge's retirement, del Rio could have won it in WM... we rarely see Rumble winners losing in WM... let's just say that his 1st reign as champ has just been 'delayed' BUT I'm a Christian fan and want to see him as a champ again... hopefully, mali ako...

Since 2007, natatalo na ang mga Rumble winners sa Wrestlemania. But looks like del Rio will win the belt at Extreme Rules, unless the writers change their minds

Kharma will be Awesome Kong's name in the WWE

Jim Neidhart was arrested recently for driving without a license and operating an unregistered vehicle. He has already posted bail.

The WWE Draft will take place next week, but it was originally scheduled in June. Many have speculated that Edge's unexpected retirement forced the WWE to jump the gun and do it 2 months early. They're expecting a big face to fill in Edge's spot in Smackdown.

Current matches for Extreme Rules:

The Miz vs John Cena vs John Morrison in a Triple Threat Cage match for the WWE Championship

Christian vs Albert del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship

Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross vs Jack Swagger and Michael Cole in a Street Fight

Randy Orton vs CM Punk in a Last Man Standing match

I think it's safe to say that Professional Wrestling's golden era have passed and will never ever come back..

Wrestling today is like WWE before WCW Nitro kicked their ass in the ratings.. I was actually hoping that TNA would give WWE a run for their money but they clearly suck with their production..

Eric Bischoff was a genius for giving his wrestlers CREATIVE CONTROL! They can do whatever they want, they can have any image they like. The problem was that nobody back then like to step down.

In WWE today, I think The Rock has that clause, coz if not, WWE's PG rating would not allow him to be himself in the mic.

I have to agree with you bro. The WWE works best when they are threatened. Right now, I think they do not see TNA as a potential "WCW" na kaya silang itumba. If they were put in a situation na would endanger the whole company, things are going to pick up.

I have to agree with you bro. The WWE works best when they are threatened. Right now, I think they do not see TNA as a potential "WCW" na kaya silang itumba. If they were put in a situation na would endanger the whole company, things are going to pick up.

Paano naman sila threatened, eh alam na nila kung paano mag isip si Bischoff... Besides, TNA is even lamer than WWE is right now.