WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

duh?? is that real? hnd ba acting lang din yun?

ang tgal match nila..but i like the entrance of Triple H, i thot he would stop the streak of the deadman.. i didnt watch the whole show..

ano gnwa ni The Rock dun? i saw him 6 days b4 the WM27 having a talk with Cena..i thot he would be a guest referee, just like Austin.

It is acting and everything is staged, but still you really need brute strength to endure what they did...

The Match between Triple H and undertaker was the only high light and real match of WM27! one for the books!

The Rock, opening ELECTRIFYING speech, Rock Bottom for Cena and People's Elbow for The Miz!

Are you a member of the Froot Loop Troop or Team Bring It???

saer GANMAN is right. Sure it is scripted. But Triple H's nose getting busted open and Taker getting hit 8 times by that steel chair sure isn't easy. Besides, might I remind you that Taker and Hunter didn't wrestle for almost a year?

Its going to be Edge vs del Rio in a Ladder match at Extreme Rules

There's a Twitter war brewing between Kurt Angle and some WWE personalities. Angle was taking pot shots at Jack Swagger, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler for using the ankle lock and at Randy Orton for using the Angle slam at WM27, saying that they should be creative and that "he's glad he helped the WWE's biggest event of the year." After a while, he claimed that his account was hacked and he didn't make those comments.

In response, Orton said that instead of feeling insulted, he should consider it as a sign of respect. He also pointed out that it was Ken Shamrock who first employed the ankle lock in the WWE. CM Punk also took a shot at Angle, saying that "my Twitter account was hacked" is the new "I'm a sloppy drunk douche." Joey Styles also Tweeted "I'm watching Jack Swagger apply the ankle lock to the King and wondering if anyone's Twitter account will be hacked."

Its going to be Edge vs del Rio in a Ladder match at Extreme Rules

There's a Twitter war brewing between Kurt Angle and some WWE personalities. Angle was taking pot shots at Jack Swagger, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler for using the ankle lock and at Randy Orton for using the Angle slam at WM27, saying that they should be creative and that "he's glad he helped the WWE's biggest event of the year." After a while, he claimed that his account was hacked and he didn't make those comments.

In response, Orton said that instead of feeling insulted, he should consider it as a sign of respect. He also pointed out that it was Ken Shamrock who first employed the ankle lock in the WWE. CM Punk also took a shot at Angle, saying that "my Twitter account was hacked" is the new "I'm a sloppy drunk douche." Joey Styles also Tweeted "I'm watching Jack Swagger apply the ankle lock to the King and wondering if anyone's Twitter account will be hacked."

This is a good one, especially CM Punk's retort against Angle. Not because Angle is one of the main event stars of TNA doesn't mean that he can take pot shots at WWE. Not saying that Cole's match with Lawler was good or anything because it sucked bigtime...

TNA = Totally Non Appealing.

Gusto nila on the grandest stage of them all

And they're going to fight in Rock's hometown of Miami, Florida

Public enemy number 1 si Cena sa WM28, just like when he fought RVD for the WWE Championship at the 2nd One Night Stand

And they can probably put Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker for that Wrestlemania coz I think that Brock will lose to Dos Santos and lose the match after that and will be cut by the UFC by then.. :lol:

Edited by G_sKiLLz

I knew this was still illegal

Due to the chair shot to the head at their No Holds Barred match at WM27, both HHH & The Undertaker have been fined for violating the WWE Concussion policy. It is still unknown if they will be suspended for this incident.

A new reality show will feature the wives of wrestlers: Sharmell (Booker T), Jackie Gayda (Charlie Haas), and Stacy Carter aka Miss Kitty aka The Kat (ex-wife of Jerry Lawler, now wife of former WWE wrestler Kizarny)

The Miz suffered a concussion at WM27 (as shown in a replay during the Raw broadcast) and could be out for a week or two.

Steve Austin was offered a spot in Dancing With the Stars but declined the offer, saying that he had "2 left feet" and that "so-so was his best."

Sunny's Hall of Fame induction speech was edited out of the 1 hour show on TV in favor of Drew Carey's speech due to a deal to push his new TV series.

Edited by tamago

ipapalabas pa ba sa Jack Tv ang hall of Fame Awards Night?

I'm not sure if it will, however, when Shawn Michaels ended his HoF speech, Kevin Nash (Diesel) and Sean Waltman (X-Pac) came out from backstage, and the 4 members of the Kliq hugged on the stage, similar to the MSG incident (back then, it was Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) who was with Shawn and Hunter, not Waltman).

A very inspiring scene... Friends til retirement...

highlight para sa aking ng w27

snooki doing a somersault

hhh vs taker match(hhh even hit taker with a chair in the head)

the rock beating down cena's candy ass

the matches that sucks

lawler versus cole

cena versus miz

bat di pinalabas ung match ni bryan?

this w27 aint that bad

^ ginawang pre-show yung laban, tapos naging battle royale siya

Snooki used to be a cheerleader, kaya nagagawa niya yung mga backflip. She surprised everyone with those flips.

ok sana si snookie, she just gained a lot of wait lang talaga... pero bilis din ng match nila...

by the way...

can someone enlighten me, bakit nasama si Drew Carrey sa HoF ng WWE?

T.I.A.

ok sana si snookie, she just gained a lot of wait lang talaga... pero bilis din ng match nila...

by the way...

can someone enlighten me, bakit nasama si Drew Carrey sa HoF ng WWE?

T.I.A.

Good question. Alam ko he was involved in 1 or 2 Royal Rumble matches

pati yung 8-man tag team match was fast. Lasted like less than 2 minutes

Looks like John Morrison and Melina are getting renewed backstage heat. Melina has been constantly complaining that she and the rest of the Divas were pushed aside for Trish Stratus for WM27. Thus, Morrison has been acting cold towards Stratus, rejecting her ideas for their WM27 match. It even reached the point that after they won, when Trish tried to hug him, he was unreceptive.

Also, Vince McMahon doesn't respect him personally due to the fact that he allowed Melina to have a sexual relationship with Batista while the two were still dating. Rumor has it that Morrison chose to be professional rather than confrontational, thus losing the confidence of the WWE CEO in him.

Adam " Edge" Copeland Retires

Less than a week after his successful title defense against Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania XXVII, World Heavyweight Champion Edge has been forced to retire from in-ring competition due to injury. The unexpected news brings to an end a storied WWE career spanning 13 years and consisting of 11 World Title reigns.

The Rated-R Superstar had been suffering numbness and uncontrollable trembling in his arms and hands. This is not the first time Edge has experienced these symptoms of nueropraxia. An MRI in Atlanta last Monday was sent to Dr. Joseph Maroon, a renowned neurosurgeon and professor of neurosurgery at The Pittsburgh School of Medicine. After careful examination of the MRI, it was determined that Edge would never be cleared to compete again, and thus, he is forced to retire.

In 2003, Edge underwent a two level spinal fusion of the discs between his C5, C6 and C7 vertebrae. After being cleared to compete, The Rated-R Superstar returned to the ring, resulting in stenosis of the spine, or a narrowing of the spinal column, above and below the fused discs. This narrowing resulted in less and less of the vital fluid needed to protect the spinal cord. Medical professionals cannot clear Edge to compete ever again in WWE since doing so could result in paralysis or even death.