WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Wrestlemania 27 matches (updated):

Miz vs John Cena for the WWE Championship

Edge vs Albert del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship

Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan for the United States Championship

John Morrison, Trish Stratus and Snooki vs Dolph Ziggler and Lay-Cool

Kane, Big Show, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs The Corre

Undertaker vs HHH in a No Holds Barred match

Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the special guest referee

Randy Orton vs CM Punk

Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes

------------------------

The Rock, Cena and the Miz face-to-face at the last Raw before WM27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4htnNNy0V8

4/1 SMACKDOWN SPOILER

-Kofi Kingston defeated Wade Barrett by DQ in an IC title match. Kofi had the match won, but the Corre ran out and broke it up for the DQ. First Santino and Vladimir ran out for the save, but were ineffective. Then Kane and Big Show came out and cleared the ring.

-Michael Cole went to the back with his armed security.

-Jerry Lawler cut an in-ring promo. Very serious, with him saying that people have to face the consequences of their words, and Cole will on Sunday.

-Cody Rhodes defeated Chris Masters. Michael Cole came back out half way through. Cody won easily. Rey Mysterio ran out, and kept trying to hit the 619, which included exposing the knee brace again, but Cody bailed.

-The dark match main event then saw John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Edge, and Randy Orton defeated The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, and CM Punk. Pretty short match all things considered. Eventually the faces ganged up on Alberto and hit all the finishers on him for the win.

Wrestlemania 27 results:

The Miz defeated John Cena to retain the WWE Championship (didn't see that coming)

Edge defeated Alberto del Rio to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

Snooki, Trish Stratus and John Morrison defeated Laycool and Dolph Ziggler

Undertaker defeated HHH

Michael Cole defeated Jerry Lawler via DQ

Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella and Kofi Kingston defeated The Corre

Randy Orton defeated CM Punk

Cody Rhodes defeated Rey Mysterio

This WM sucked!

guys do you agree na this WM is not as good as the last one.., even the taker triple h match is not that good..., tagal ng facing saka pilit na pilit lahat ng match..., even orton and cm punk cant save this years wm..., kakalungkot..., 1 year natin hinintay then ganun lng yun???

guys do you agree na this WM is not as good as the last one.., even the taker triple h match is not that good..., tagal ng facing saka pilit na pilit lahat ng match..., even orton and cm punk cant save this years wm..., kakalungkot..., 1 year natin hinintay then ganun lng yun???

Yes. This WM sucked big time. What a disappointment. They shouldn't have taken out the MITB match. And I'm still wondering what happened to the US championship match

Baka nag-expect lang tyo ng sobra...

HBK and DEADMAN match was for the books...

Dude, pag WM, people should have high expectations cuz they pull out everything from their hat. Unfortunately, this looked like a dud. <_< and I agree, the 2 HBK vs Undertaker matches were indeed spectacular.

The last great Wrestlemania that I watched was WM20, when Chris Benoit won the belt in the triple thread match. Most, if not all, matches in that card were great, including the Divas match.

Now I know

The US Championship match was also a Lumberjack match, and when Bryan and Sheamus got physical with the lumberjacks, Teddy Long ordered that the match restart, now as a non-title, over-the-top battle royale. The Great Khali won

Finlay has been released from the WWE

Yes. This WM sucked big time. What a disappointment. They shouldn't have taken out the MITB match. And I'm still wondering what happened to the US championship match

Dude, pag WM, people should have high expectations cuz they pull out everything from their hat. Unfortunately, this looked like a dud. <_< and I agree, the 2 HBK vs Undertaker matches were indeed spectacular.

The last great Wrestlemania that I watched was WM20, when Chris Benoit won the belt in the triple thread match. Most, if not all, matches in that card were great, including the Divas match.

Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but this WM clearly showed the effects of being Rated-PG... :(

And here I was, expecting some more showmanship when John Morrison's match came up...

Finlay has been released from the WWE as of 4/1/11. After retiring from in-ring action, he became the WWE's top producer.

But last Friday, during a live event in Illinois, Finlay ordered The Miz to interrupt the singing of the national anthem to further create heel heat. Members of the National Guard, a major partner and sponsor of the WWE, were in attendance and did not appreciate this. Because of this, he was fired.

I think it's safe to say that Professional Wrestling's golden era have passed and will never ever come back..

Wrestling today is like WWE before WCW Nitro kicked their ass in the ratings.. I was actually hoping that TNA would give WWE a run for their money but they clearly suck with their production..

Eric Bischoff was a genius for giving his wrestlers CREATIVE CONTROL! They can do whatever they want, they can have any image they like. The problem was that nobody back then like to step down.

In WWE today, I think The Rock has that clause, coz if not, WWE's PG rating would not allow him to be himself in the mic.

^ nah. I think because of the PG crap of the WWE, bleeding is not an option (unless accidental, of course). But I was shocked that HHH delivered that chair shot to Undertaker's head, since they've banned that with their PG rating.

Bring back the MITB match at next year's WM!

nah! why not at backlash? or Rocky and Miz?

Gusto nila on the grandest stage of them all

And they're going to fight in Rock's hometown of Miami, Florida

Public enemy number 1 si Cena sa WM28, just like when he fought RVD for the WWE Championship at the 2nd One Night Stand

^^^

Match of the year!!!

Halatang tanda na tlga si Taker... Di na makatayo after the match...

Cena... you will be number 20!

duh?? is that real? hnd ba acting lang din yun?

ang tgal match nila..but i like the entrance of Triple H, i thot he would stop the streak of the deadman.. i didnt watch the whole show..

ano gnwa ni The Rock dun? i saw him 6 days b4 the WM27 having a talk with Cena..i thot he would be a guest referee, just like Austin.

duh?? is that real? hnd ba acting lang din yun?

ang tgal match nila..but i like the entrance of Triple H, i thot he would stop the streak of the deadman.. i didnt watch the whole show..

ano gnwa ni The Rock dun? i saw him 6 days b4 the WM27 having a talk with Cena..i thot he would be a guest referee, just like Austin.

It is acting and everything is staged, but still you really need brute strength to endure what they did...

The Match between Triple H and undertaker was the only high light and real match of WM27! one for the books!

The Rock, opening ELECTRIFYING speech, Rock Bottom for Cena and People's Elbow for The Miz!

Are you a member of the Froot Loop Troop or Team Bring It???