WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

• 4 weeks later...

some oldies pic

Wrestler(s): Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels, Diesel, Undertaker, Henry Godwin, Mideon, Stone Cold, Paul Bearer, Gerald Brisco, Triple H

http://cdnl.complex.com/mp/620/400/80/0/bb/1/ffffff/c6375a4816c34e75b119a67eb37aff3d/images_/assets/CHANNEL_IMAGES/SPORTS/2014/05/rare-wrestling-photos-wwe-wcw-wwf/jtjiq_razor_903121.jpg

Cool old school pic. one thing is for sure, they have lots more hair on the pic than they do today.

• 2 weeks later...

Seth rolins turned on the sheild on raw. Seemingly joining evolution to replace batista(who quits).

I like it, Rollins as the future of evolution. Orton as the present and HHH as the elder statesman. All this is being done to build up roman reigns though. Reigns will win wwe whc at wrestlemania. Book it.

Seth rolins turned on the sheild on raw. Seemingly joining evolution to replace batista(who quits).

I like it, Rollins as the future of evolution. Orton as the present and HHH as the elder statesman. All this is being done to build up roman reigns though. Reigns will win wwe whc at wrestlemania. Book it.

I think so too. Bray wyatt vs roman reigns.hehe pero parang same as evolution yun pagdissolve sa shield. One member turning on the others.

Or baka sali si batista sa shield. Change team members hahaha

I think its going to be reigns vs brock at wm. The way their building reigns, he is being fed orton,batista,hhh, rollins and i expect ambrose to eventualy turn on him as well. Ever since brock ended the streak, whoever can beat him at wm is going to be a big deal. Reigns is definitely the top choice for that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

natuwa ako nilampaso si Cena naka 18 suplex galeng kay Lesnar. :D I think mas ok si Lesnar ang champ at least it'll make things interesting madami kasi siya kaaway. Kaka sawa na si Cena dios ko po college palang ako nandyan na si Cena nauubusan na ng appeal but his personality is a plus kasi he acknowledges his haters.

Katulad ngayon hawak ng authority si money in the bank at si broc.... So they have either to:

1. Get broc defeated at kung sino man challenger mananalo pero bugbug sarado tapos saka ichachallenge ng money in the bank

2. I challenge sya ni mr money in the bank pero pagtutulungan sya bigla ng shield

Hehehe my 2 cents